Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No we do not...I was not in Gan Eden, I did not eat of the fruit...but now when I am born into the fallen world, I can die...you are saying 2 different things and trying to link them.

We all sinned when Adam sinned, because his sin counted for all his descendants. Because of what he did, we all sin and die. And since what Adam did affected everyone, it should be no surprise that what Christ (our Creator) did could also affect everyone.

Yes, what Adam did brought about death (the consequence) to everyone and now life through the death and resurrection of Yeshua.

Nope.....Your English is not clear.

YOU said ".I was not in Gan Eden, I did not eat of the fruit."

I only agreed with you. Neither was I. Only Adam and Eve.

I said.......
"We all sinned when Adam sinned, because his sin counted for all his descendants. Because of what he did, we all sin and die. And since what Adam did affected everyone, it should be no surprise that what Christ (our Creator) did could also affect everyone."

I want you to understand and so I say to you again that.........
"We all sinned when Adam sinned, because his sin counted for all his descendants. Because of what he did, we all sin and die. And since what Adam did affected everyone, it should be no surprise that what Christ (our Creator) did could also affect everyone."

Now whether you agree with me or not, does not affect me in any way.

If you do not have the ability to do a little work and study to show your self approved of God....you are on your own my friend!

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, that isn't the "end result." But, by the way, what do you imagine that the standard, orthodox, and historic belief of Christianity is when you say "that kind of thinking?"

That's right.

I didn't say that. I said the exact opposite and gave you the reason why that is.

It seems that we are not speaking the same English as some are here.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

I want you to understand and so I say to you again that.........

We all did not sin. We were not there. BUT, his sin did affect us...we suffer the consequences of it...we now are born into a fallen world and die....very simple.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You don't need to, that is the end result of that type of thinking. God can't die either, right? Well no, you can't say that because He would be born with ORIGINAL SIN...you all said it! He was guilty and had inside him ORIGINAL SIN!

NO one said that!

Do you mean to tell all of us here on the internet that YOU do not know how Jesus was INcarnated and without original sin??????

Your exact words were.........
"He was guilty and had inside him ORIGINAL SIN!"

You might want to do some work before posting because you are not helping yourself at all!

Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
NO one said that!

Do you mean to tell all of us here on the internet that YOU do not know how Jesus was INcarnated and without original sin??????

You might want to do some work before posting because you are not helping yourself at all!

You might want to know how to read. YOU all need to explain that, not me! LOL

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We all did not sin. We were not there. BUT, his sin did affect us...we suffer the consequences of it...we now are born into a fallen world and die....very simple.

You have said that now about 5 times. Is your repeating it helping you to understand?????

We die PHYSICALLY because Adam sinned.

The moment he sinned he died spiritually but he lived another 960 years PHYSICALLY.

Because of Adams sin, We are ALL born DEAD SPIRITUALLY and we must ALL be "born again" which the Bible says is to be ...MADE ALIVE SPIRITUALLY!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You have said that now about 5 times. Is your repeating it helping you to understand?????

We die PHYSICALLY because Adam sinned.

The moment he sinned he died spiritually but he lived another 960 years PHYSICALLY.

Because of Adams sin, We are ALL born DEAD SPIRITUALLY and we must ALL be "born again" which the Bible says is to be ...MADE ALIVE SPIRITUALLY!

You don't even understand that! I am repeating it because you keep repeating your incorrect interpretations...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Yeah so. Those are the results of YOUR theology...YOU need to explain it! Read the line before it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,114,893.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241636_9f4a3046555e3431f8a087b68dbce899_thumb.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.