Happy Rachel

New and decidedly funky
May 18, 2004
Bradford
✟172.00
Faith
Catholic
Hello!
I just wanted to pick all your brains again (please don't throw rotten fruit at me!) Just one of the wonders of God's creation - everyone's minds work differently and so you probably all have a lot of good ideas that I haven't thought of.
so... if you've got a minute could you think about your favourite drama icebreaker and post the details here.
I have to do a workshop with the drama group I hope to be working with next year in order for them to see if i'd be suitable for the job and I wanted something to get things started. Sorry to ask again, there's no obligation and i have ideas of my own, it's just the more I have to choose from the better.
Thankyou! :D
Love RachelXXX

KennySe

Habemus Papam!
Aug 6, 2003
Visit site
✟14,554.00
Faith
Catholic
How about where a person standing perfectly still, must fall backward, trusting that the person there will catch them.

Or how about making a "machine". Where one person makes a noise and a movement, and the next person must "connect" to that human machine with another motion and sound.. and so forth and so on, until all members are cogs of the one machine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums