Jul 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
✟6,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanksgiving is just a few days away...

What are your plans for Turkey day? Do you still participate in the traditions with your inlaws?

We'll be having it with my parents this year, as always. I'm really looking forward to it. My area could sure use a lift! Everything is so strange post-hurricane; I'm looking forward to the effect that a holiday will have on the mood around here! =)

robert adams

Jul 10, 2005
Houston
✟1,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Hi Manna,

As the token guy on this thread, I am not sure what I will be doing. #1 son and his family are on their way to Florida to have Thanksgiving with his wife's grandmother. #2 son is a drug addict - haven't seen or heard from him in months - which is ok. #3 son's wife is 6 months pregnant and in no mood to fix Thanksgiving and #4 son and his wife live several hours away.

I have been considering not shaving, putting on old clothes, and getting in line at the homeless shelter (just kidding!)

I have also been out watching I-10 (thru Houston) for roadkill. Trouble is, with my stroke, I am not quick enough to git out there and grab it before another car comes along. Even if I make it, I got me a George Foreman grill but no roadkill recipes. What's a guy to do?

P.S. The hardest part about cooking roadkill on a George Foreman grill is keeping it from running off of the grill.:help:

Bob

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.