Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I started feeling strangely the day before yesterday. It’s gotten worse so I went to the walk in med clinic to get tested. So far, the tests were negative but I was warned that with me going in so early the results could change. I was put on some antibiotics for now. Turn a couple of meds down because of side effects. I’m concerned about my mother and husband getting this. Please pray the tests remain negative and my mother who is elderly does not catch whatever this is. My fear was Covid as it felt similar to when I had it before.

Thank you!

Last edited:

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for healing, and that the rest of your family remain well. Lord, please protect them from illness. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,736,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I pray for healing, and that the rest of your family remain well. Lord, please protect them from illness. In Christ’s Name, Amen
Thank you. I knew I felt off Wednesday morning. I guess there is something going around that people are getting and as much running I do for everyone I probably picked it up somewhere. Anyway, feeling much better today and got some much needed rest. (A blessing)! I still need to retest but I’m optimistic about it. Thanks again for the prayers! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I started feeling strangely the day before yesterday. It’s gotten worse so I went to the walk in med clinic to get tested. So far, the tests were negative but I was warned that with me going in so early the results could change. I was put on some antibiotics for now. Turn a couple of meds down because of side effects. I’m concerned about my mother and husband getting this. Please pray the tests remain negative and my mother who is elderly does not catch whatever this is. My fear was Covid as it felt similar to when I had it before.

Thank you!

Praying now! Lord God I lift up Michie to You right now and I pray for a miracle in his current situation, I pray for complete elimination of all symptoms with no pain or discomfort, I pray for wisdom for all doctors and that You would show them exactly what is wrong and what to do. I pray for a good report from all tests and that all would come up negative, I pray that her entire family would not catch what she has, I also pray for no COVID infection in her family! Thank You God!

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums