• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Does anyone on here suffer from Fibromyalgia?

ClairEuk73

Mar 21, 2012
England
✟7,769.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I have tried savella and cymbalta. I am allergic to both. I am mother of 3 kids 2 of them have special needs of their own I have refused lyrica because I have seen a few ppl on lyrica and they cant function, I am sorry even if the medicine helps I need to be able to function to take care of my children. Their dad is not much of any help except he put me on his phone account my bf helps where he can but as they are my kids the responsibility lays on me
I know everyone is different, but I'm on Lyrica and it really helps me, in fact I couldn't function without it...and I have a 5 year old. Might be worth a go, maybe you won't be affected the way the people you know have been...it makes you feel a bit spacey for a day or two, but that's the case with so many medications. I'm fine with it, on a fairly high dose, and can drive, etc, with no concerns.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know everyone is different, but I'm on Lyrica and it really helps me, in fact I couldn't function without it...and I have a 5 year old. Might be worth a go, maybe you won't be affected the way the people you know have been...it makes you feel a bit spacey for a day or two, but that's the case with so many medications. I'm fine with it, on a fairly high dose, and can drive, etc, with no concerns.

Yes, everyone does react differently to different meds. I'm pretty unusual when it comes to having such severe side effects to some meds. With these illnesses different things work for different people.

Upvote 0

Padre_Eddie

Jun 26, 2011
North Carolina
✟15,166.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I also have it as well as Chronic Pain Syndrome. It is a very taxing disorder. Though I do have a very good Natural Path Doctor who helps me greatly with working through the pain and taking supplements to ease inflammation.

What really helps as supplements go for me is Nature Made's Triple Flex.

I am also on pain management: for every day pain I take Ultram, and Valium. For break through pain I take hydromorphone and Vicodin.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I also have it as well as Chronic Pain Syndrome. It is a very taxing disorder. Though I do have a very good Natural Path Doctor who helps me greatly with working through the pain and taking supplements to ease inflammation.

What really helps as supplements go for me is Nature Made's Triple Flex.

I am also on pain management: for every day pain I take Ultram, and Valium. For break through pain I take hydromorphone and Vicodin.

Hi, yes it's a very taxing illness. I'm glad you have good support and have found things that help. I find that massage, physio. stretches, hot water, moving at least a bit every day, certain healthy foods, water and certain supplements do help. I need to be careful and pace myself well. This can change frequently as things come up or I feel a bit better. :)

Upvote 0

ClairEuk73

Mar 21, 2012
England
✟7,769.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi, yes it's a very taxing illness. I'm glad you have good support and have found things that help. I find that massage, physio. stretches, hot water, moving at least a bit every day, certain healthy foods, water and certain supplements do help. I need to be careful and pace myself well. This can change frequently as things come up or I feel a bit better. :)
That's the thing I find the hardest. I miss the old me, so when I'm feeling better I try cramming in as much of the old me as I can, lots of walks around the reserve with my little boy, volunteering at the stables, gardening....then it all backfires when I realise I've overdone it and I'm in for a long haul of a flare up. The 'tut tut' I get from my gp is becoming more frequent :blush: I'll get the hang of it some day!

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's the thing I find the hardest. I miss the old me, so when I'm feeling better I try cramming in as much of the old me as I can, lots of walks around the reserve with my little boy, volunteering at the stables, gardening....then it all backfires when I realise I've overdone it and I'm in for a long haul of a flare up. The 'tut tut' I get from my gp is becoming more frequent :blush: I'll get the hang of it some day!

Oh yes, I hear you. It seems like a constant balancing act. It is so easy for me to over do it when I start feeling better but I think I need to remember that my energy is like a reserve. If I use it all up it's gone and takes a while to build up stock again.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I suffer from fibromyalgia and so does my mom. Her moreso than me. I'm glad and sad about fibromyalgia. Im glad it has gotten more popular where doctors dont look at you like you have horns coming out of your ears. But sad that it is effecting so many people, and so many young people! Young people are suppose to be vibrant and care free and this illness takes that away. Doctors still dont understand though, and they still shrug it off.

Upvote 0
B

bbbbbbb

I suffer from fibromyalgia and so does my mom. Her moreso than me. I'm glad and sad about fibromyalgia. Im glad it has gotten more popular where doctors dont look at you like you have horns coming out of your ears. But sad that it is effecting so many people, and so many young people! Young people are suppose to be vibrant and care free and this illness takes that away. Doctors still dont understand though, and they still shrug it off.

I agree entirely. I am grateful that my fibromyalgia did not develop until I was 55. It is really sad to see so many young people coming down with it. It is hard enough putting your life back together at 55, but it is almost impossible to get a real life when you are in high school or college.

I have lots of stories about ignorant doctors, but I try to focus on those that really did understand and really have helped me. It is a continual struggle and trial and error seems to be the path which works best for us.

I pray that you, and the rest of us who suffer, will find much relief and be able to function relatively normally day in and day out.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You took the words right out of my mouth. :D Hey you...stop snitching...:p I was gonna snack on those words. :D Okay, enough of my corn ball stuff. I totally understand where you're coming from. :thumbsup: It feels so good to be validated. :D

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree entirely. I am grateful that my fibromyalgia did not develop until I was 55. It is really sad to see so many young people coming down with it. It is hard enough putting your life back together at 55, but it is almost impossible to get a real life when you are in high school or college.

I have lots of stories about ignorant doctors, but I try to focus on those that really did understand and really have helped me. It is a continual struggle and trial and error seems to be the path which works best for us.

I pray that you, and the rest of us who suffer, will find much relief and be able to function relatively normally day in and day out.

Yes...I feel for you. Believe me, I have my stories. Stories that would make your head spin. The more people I meet, the more stories I hear that are similar to my own. This is why I think we need to openly discuss the issues and our experiences. It's validating. We aren't alone and don't need to suffer in silence. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yup it really is. I have a friend who started to suffer from it around the age of 15. She was always so exhausted/fatigued and her mother ran her from camp to camp in the summer and she was always in so much pain. She always wanted to please her mother but she was always so miserable because the dr's and her mom never really put too much consideration there was anything wrong. They just though she needed more exercise :doh: Even though she was pencil thin.

Oh my, I bet you do! We also have stories. I feel like as long as it's the doctor's idea about what your going through you may be able to get them to help but if it's you who suggests whats wrong then you're just a hypochondriac. :sorry: I'm happy you have found some doctors who believe and help you and I do believe they are out there. Somewhere. lol

You took the words right out of my mouth. :D Hey you...stop snitching...:p I was gonna snack on those words. :D Okay, enough of my corn ball stuff. I totally understand where you're coming from. :thumbsup: It feels so good to be validated. :D

Haha! Sorryyy! :D I like your corn ball stuff, you're funny :satisfied: I love knowing there are people out there who know where Im coming from too. Its such a wonderful and relieving feeling!

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yup it really is. I have a friend who started to suffer from it around the age of 15. She was always so exhausted/fatigued and her mother ran her from camp to camp in the summer and she was always in so much pain. She always wanted to please her mother but she was always so miserable because the dr's and her mom never really put too much consideration there was anything wrong. They just though she needed more exercise :doh: Even though she was pencil thin.

Oh my, I bet you do! We also have stories. I feel like as long as it's the doctor's idea about what your going through you may be able to get them to help but if it's you who suggests whats wrong then you're just a hypochondriac. :sorry: I'm happy you have found some doctors who believe and help you and I do believe they are out there. Somewhere. lol

Haha! Sorryyy! :D I like your corn ball stuff, you're funny :satisfied: I love knowing there are people out there who know where Im coming from too. Its such a wonderful and relieving feeling!

Cool! :cool: In that case...
1.gif

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I've had fibro for over 21 years--I went from a over 100 hr work week gradually down to a 36 hr work week, and I still would have to call in. I was a work horse all my life, I was what you could term a type a personality. Most of us were. I finally hit the wall and had to go on disability about 3 years ago. It does affect your brain, too. I was forgetting stuff at work and putting my patients at risk--so had no choice. This has taken away not only my work, it cleaned out my savings, my ability to exercise, my health and my body shape!!
It's hard to believe but there are dr's out there that still do not believe this is real. They have no end of prove now, and insurance, and disability would not cover a non-existing disorder. Our brains change. We do loose some gray matter--esp in the hippocampus area. The way we process info changes. We show up normal on regular exams, but there are tests that have been geared to evaluate the fibro brain and we do some things differently. Our forgetters work very well though! We also show brain abnormalities when we sleep--basically, the brain asleep shuts down certain area, on an image scan, our brains show up as awake when we are asleep--which explains why no matter how much sleep we get we still feel like we have not slept in a week! nI also habe painful nueropathies, esp in my feet which get worse with exercise, as do the cramping. I have degenerative disk disease in lower back and neck which makes walking and even standing painful--the lack of exercise just made me into a blimp. Exercise has to be moderate for fibro people as we no longer make muscle like normal people do---over do it, and you will end up hurting yourself in the end. We have to go slow and steady and gentle to not damage what little muscle we can make. I've tried all the pain meds out there and the Lyrica, Savella and everything else--nothing helps, and if it does, it doesn't for long (we have a tendency to overide the meds) and/or the side effects are too severe. Mthadone lasted me 3 days before the pain set back in--goody. Everyone is different. Look into Low dose Neltrexone--used off label at very low doses. Used for cancer and other patients at about 50 mg, we use it at 4.5 mg at the most, some can do even a lot less. Worked wonders for some. I took it, helped with the fibro, but did nothing for the nueropathy pain, or my back paiSorry, wall of text again!--Look up patientslikeme.com It's a research site on many different illnesses, I just go on the fibro one, learn alot there, you need to enroll, but it's free. Also fibromyalgianetwork.com That's not free, around $28 a year, it's worth it. They report on all the latest findings and they except no money from medical, pharmaceuticals, so as to not taint their research. This sucks--big time!!

• Informative
Reactions: Hvizsgyak
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Cool! :cool: In that case...
1.gif

Haha :D Love that! :clap:

I've had fibro for over 21 years--I went from a over 100 hr work week gradually down to a 36 hr work week, and I still would have to call in. I was a work horse all my life, I was what you could term a type a personality. Most of us were. I finally hit the wall and had to go on disability about 3 years ago. It does affect your brain, too. I was forgetting stuff at work and putting my patients at risk--so had no choice. This has taken away not only my work, it cleaned out my savings, my ability to exercise, my health and my body shape!!
It's hard to believe but there are dr's out there that still do not believe this is real. They have no end of prove now, and insurance, and disability would not cover a non-existing disorder. Our brains change. We do loose some gray matter--esp in the hippocampus area. The way we process info changes. We show up normal on regular exams, but there are tests that have been geared to evaluate the fibro brain and we do some things differently. Our forgetters work very well though! We also show brain abnormalities when we sleep--basically, the brain asleep shuts down certain area, on an image scan, our brains show up as awake when we are asleep--which explains why no matter how much sleep we get we still feel like we have not slept in a week! nI also habe painful nueropathies, esp in my feet which get worse with exercise, as do the cramping. I have degenerative disk disease in lower back and neck which makes walking and even standing painful--the lack of exercise just made me into a blimp. Exercise has to be moderate for fibro people as we no longer make muscle like normal people do---over do it, and you will end up hurting yourself in the end. We have to go slow and steady and gentle to not damage what little muscle we can make. I've tried all the pain meds out there and the Lyrica, Savella and everything else--nothing helps, and if it does, it doesn't for long (we have a tendency to overide the meds) and/or the side effects are too severe. Mthadone lasted me 3 days before the pain set back in--goody. Everyone is different. Look into Low dose Neltrexone--used off label at very low doses. Used for cancer and other patients at about 50 mg, we use it at 4.5 mg at the most, some can do even a lot less. Worked wonders for some. I took it, helped with the fibro, but did nothing for the nueropathy pain, or my back paiSorry, wall of text again!--Look up patientslikeme.com It's a research site on many different illnesses, I just go on the fibro one, learn alot there, you need to enroll, but it's free. Also fibromyalgianetwork.com That's not free, around $28 a year, it's worth it. They report on all the latest findings and they except no money from medical, pharmaceuticals, so as to not taint their research. This sucks--big time!!

Mmk, I'm sorry to hear your story but it sounds a lot like my Mom. And you are right it does effect the brain and how we think. Terming it "fibro fog". The pain can be unbearable sometimes. What once easy stuff like even washing your own hair becomes painful and tiresome. Sometimes I dread doing it. My arms ache and you have to stop for a few to help them relax. So time consuming!

I've never tried any of the meds for it but Mom has and has also said they dont work, or work for long and also the side effects can be so dangerous its not even worth the risk.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
One learns to do what is nessary--I quite coloring my hair, I no longer set it--Wash put gel on it and let it air dry--curls up and I let it be or pull some back--I haven't even cut in 3 years--I just trimmed as little myself. You learn to pace, a little house work, rest, a little laundry , rest, and little--rest----rest--rest!! It's a far cry from the dynamo I used to be!! Cooking gets simpler. Shopping--well, I've now got no choice but to use one of those beastly electric cars--you can get a lot of stuff on line now. Clothing gets looser, softer, more comfortable along with the shoes---not a fashion plate anymore. You learn to say--well, who cares, I'll never see these people again and if I do so what!! Make-up gets simpler and faster.
I had a high IQ ( teacher said, but he wouldn't give out the numbers, didn't want swell heads--just that I was amongst the top 3--ok, I wouldn't have known what the numbers meant anyway. I didn't learn English till I was 9 and by 14-15 I was reading Frued (now there's a nut job!!)--my teen magazine was Psychology today--I was a champion speller. I know can spell very well, sometimes a simple word even, I will stop mid sentence when I'm talking with someone and I can't think of the word thast comes next, it could be a simple one--like apple, my husband has gotten very good at filling in the blanks!

The worst thing so far--I went to the bathroom to pee, I climbed into the tub--fully clothed, with shoes and everything! I'm standing there thinking, well, old girl, I think it's time they take you away!! No idea why I stepped into the tub--get in the shower with my glasses on, try to answer the TV remote instead of the phone--try to change the TV channels with the phone--the list is endless and if you don't have a sense of humor you're in big trouble, 'cause sometimes all you can do is laugh at yourself!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You're right, it isn't easy. Being chronically ill isn't simply a matter of staying home and collecting income / disability. Ironically, I find that being chronically ill is a lot of work. Just getting a simple chore done while feeling like we are carrying a 30 pound back pack takes twice the effort. Plus all the paper work, trying to sort out good health care, etc. Oh, I hear you loud and clear. :thumbsup: Yes, there are still doctors that don't believe these illnesses don't exist. :doh:x 10000. Just being diagnosed and validated was a hugely positive help. I truly feel for you. Yes, the world of insurance and disability assistance is a mine field.

I am finding out and hearing the same information you are regarding tests and research. ....and i agree. It seems the more research they do the for the answers lie in neurology. Regarding myself and the way my body / brain function, I've suspected this for over a decade. :thumbsup: The sleep study is really worth while for us to take. I would encourage people with this illness to do the sleep study. It further revealed and clarified health issues for myself and others. ...and yes, meds and I don't mix well.

Hang in there. You're not alone. :)

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Haha :D Love that! :clap:

Mmk, I'm sorry to hear your story but it sounds a lot like my Mom. And you are right it does effect the brain and how we think. Terming it "fibro fog". The pain can be unbearable sometimes. What once easy stuff like even washing your own hair becomes painful and tiresome. Sometimes I dread doing it. My arms ache and you have to stop for a few to help them relax. So time consuming!

I've never tried any of the meds for it but Mom has and has also said they dont work, or work for long and also the side effects can be so dangerous its not even worth the risk.

Thanks :D Yes, meds can be a mine field. I get severe symptoms. Not everyone is as sensitive as I am and some meds do help others that I can't take, etc. We have chemical sensitivities and not always to the same things.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One learns to do what is nessary--I quite coloring my hair, I no longer set it--Wash put gel on it and let it air dry--curls up and I let it be or pull some back--I haven't even cut in 3 years--I just trimmed as little myself. You learn to pace, a little house work, rest, a little laundry , rest, and little--rest----rest--rest!! It's a far cry from the dynamo I used to be!! Cooking gets simpler. Shopping--well, I've now got no choice but to use one of those beastly electric cars--you can get a lot of stuff on line now. Clothing gets looser, softer, more comfortable along with the shoes---not a fashion plate anymore. You learn to say--well, who cares, I'll never see these people again and if I do so what!! Make-up gets simpler and faster.
I had a high IQ ( teacher said, but he wouldn't give out the numbers, didn't want swell heads--just that I was amongst the top 3--ok, I wouldn't have known what the numbers meant anyway. I didn't learn English till I was 9 and by 14-15 I was reading Frued (now there's a nut job!!)--my teen magazine was Psychology today--I was a champion speller. I know can spell very well, sometimes a simple word even, I will stop mid sentence when I'm talking with someone and I can't think of the word thast comes next, it could be a simple one--like apple, my husband has gotten very good at filling in the blanks!

The worst thing so far--I went to the bathroom to pee, I climbed into the tub--fully clothed, with shoes and everything! I'm standing there thinking, well, old girl, I think it's time they take you away!! No idea why I stepped into the tub--get in the shower with my glasses on, try to answer the TV remote instead of the phone--try to change the TV channels with the phone--the list is endless and if you don't have a sense of humor you're in big trouble, 'cause sometimes all you can do is laugh at yourself!!

You aren't alone. This is what happens when we are left undiagnosed and untreated and when we constantly over do it. Things get serious and I totally agree. I might as well laugh because I'm tired of crying about it. :hug: I find that a sense of humour regarding myself and life is truly helpful.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Wow, this sounds so much like our lives (my mom and I)! This is our daily ups and downs. And it's so true, sometimes all you can do is laugh. I have done similar things and so has my mom! Last week I almost put my camera into the fridge. :doh: Oh the stories my mom and I could both tell! haha

And it seems you know to a "T" what life is like. We at all ages are still suppose to be vibrant and fast paced. Sometimes I see people who work nonstop, have an ongoing social life, have a family and never seem to slow down or be ill at any point and I just wonder how they do it. I have wondered before why God made me the way he did and why I can't be more like the people I see but honestly for the most part I wonder how they do it! I know no ones life is perfect and we can't see what it's like behind closed doors but sometimes I just wonder how they keep up and seem so put together.

You're right, it isn't easy. Being chronically ill isn't simply a matter of staying home and collecting income / disability. Ironically, I find that being chronically ill is a lot of work. Just getting a simple chore done while feeling like we are carrying a 30 pound back pack takes twice the effort. Plus all the paper work, trying to sort out good health care, etc. Oh, I hear you loud and clear. :thumbsup: Yes, there are still doctors that don't believe these illnesses don't exist. :doh:x 10000. Just being diagnosed and validated was a hugely positive help. I truly feel for you. Yes, the world of insurance and disability assistance is a mine field.

I am finding out and hearing the same information you are regarding tests and research. ....and i agree. It seems the more research they do the for the answers lie in neurology. Regarding myself and the way my body / brain function, I've suspected this for over a decade. :thumbsup: The sleep study is really worth while for us to take. I would encourage people with this illness to do the sleep study. It further revealed and clarified health issues for myself and others. ...and yes, meds and I don't mix well.

Hang in there. You're not alone. :)

You took the words out of my mouth this time. :p
Im in a wheelchair, I have Spina Bifida (paralyzed from the waist down) and it was hard enough getting disability for an obvious illness let alone getting one for one no one can "see". The doctor I went kept asking "So.. you cant get up...at all?" :doh: I can just imagine going to a doctor to get disability for fibromyalgia.

Thanks :D Yes, meds can be a mine field. I get severe symptoms. Not everyone is as sensitive as I am and some meds do help others that I can't take, etc. We have chemical sensitivities and not always to the same things.

You aren't alone. This is what happens when we are left undiagnosed and untreated and when we constantly over do it. Things get serious and I totally agree. I might as well laugh because I'm tired of crying about it. :hug: I find that a sense of humour regarding myself and life is truly helpful.

This is true too. Humor does do a body good and physically makes me feel better about myself, life, my situation, etc.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
On the fibro forum there is a thread--you know you have fibro when.....
it is hilarious. We keep adding to it. I wanted an aspirin for headache, my husband walked by and I asked him for it.."Can you please get me the...the...uhm...(pointing to the bottle right in front of him)..the...uhm..(pointing madly)---"Would you like some aspirin dear?"---YES!!
I opened the cupboard and found the milk, opened the fridge and found the dry cereal box
put eggs on the stove to boil---one hour later heard popping noises--eggs popping on the dry, black bottom of the pot
My husband now asks me when I'm about to go out the front door--"Do you have the cell phone, the keys, the water, your purse, your cane,your list (shopping, that is, but then I leave it in the car)--your prescription (I've gone right up to the pharmacy , the only reason to go to the store, and found I'd forgotten the prescription.)...

then there are the days that you end up totally exhausted from having worked all day, but accomplished nothing----Go to wash the dishes, need my glasses, go looking for them, spotted a spill on the floor, go get paper towels to wipe up the spill, found my glasses, go to do the dishes, noticed my cell phone not plugged in to charger, went to charger, but did not have cell phone, went to look for cell phone, slipped on the spill, went to get paper towels, no paper towels, went to garage to get another roll of paper towels, walked by the washing machine, laundry needs to get done, started putting in clothes into washing machine, needed to wash nightie I wore last night, went to bedroom to get it, bed not made, started to make bed--exhuasted, crawled into it, took off glasses and stuffed them into drawer--nap time---get up and start all over again---busy all day and not one dang then accomplished!!!

Upvote 0