Pre-Trib Only Did Jesus tell us the earth is round ?

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it seems He did.

Its shown in these verses of the Rapture where one part of the world shall be in the night (2 shall be in one bed) while the other part will be in the day (2 shall be in the field, 2 shall be grinding) when the Rapture takes place.

Luk3 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
images

People work in the field during daylight, and this shows that the sun will still be shining at the time of Rapture.
img082b.jpg

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Last edited:
Reactions: dfw69

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And long before that.

Isaiah 40:21 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,

But no talk of any rapture here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And long before that.

Isaiah 40:21 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,

But no talk of any rapture here.

Each and every mention of the Earth doesn't require a mention of the rapture. Isaiah was simply illustrating the greatness of the creator.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would be careful to read so much into that passage. People could also easily be sleeping in the morning while others are already working. Or perhaps people are just lying down to rest or having an afternoon nap.

Jesus clearly mentioned two shall be in one bed in that night.
Luk3 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

While at the other part of the globe people shall be grinding and working at the field which means during the daylight.

Reactions: Radrook
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jesus clearly mentioned two shall be in one bed in that night.

While at the other part of the globe people shall be grinding and working at the field which means during the daylight.

It certainly does seem as if Jesus is aware that night and day simultaneously on Earth. Interestingly, when we look at the moon we see this occurring all the time. Night on one side and day on the other. Not hard to imagine one person asleep on one area and the other awake on the other during the same moment in which and event is taking place.

BTW
A bit off topic but:
I'm surprised that the Gay movement hasn't latched on t the two men in one bed statement as evidence that the Bible approves of Homosexual relations.
LOL

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
BTW
A bit off topic but:
I'm surprised that the Gay movement hasn't latched on t the two men in one bed statement as evidence that the Bible approves of Homosexual relations.
LOL
we had a thread on this. Two men sleeping in a bed does not necessarily mean they are homosexual. Back in the day brothers slept in the same bed before the era of bunk and twin sized beds.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
we had a thread on this. Two men sleeping in a bed does not necessarily mean they are homosexual. Back in the day brothers slept in the same bed before the era of bunk and twin sized beds.
Absolutely true!
Circumstances will force people to double up in beds.
Some of our rock band members had to and there was no gayness involved..

Upvote 0