Could a born again Christian give me a prophetic word?

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟71,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God shows us things in all kinds of ways. Some might call it providence but often there is an element of some some spiritual gift that confirms or lifts us up at a critical time, prepares us for a time that is coming, or gives us an understanding of something from the past.

Upvote 0

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,463.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God shows us things in all kinds of ways. Some might call it providence but often there is an element of some some spiritual gift that confirms or lifts us up at a critical time, prepares us for a time that is coming, or gives us an understanding of something from the past.
Thank you

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟247,157.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
as long as it goes with Scripture. Thanks
Yes I'm sure they could. For example a word of encouragement from another believer at the right time, a word in season can do a lot of good. Where it can be a supernatural act is when the Holy Spirit stirs someone to give exactly the right word of encouragement at precisely the right time.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing (1 Thessalonians 5:11). God Bless You :)

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟9,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Could a born again Christian give me a prophetic word?

And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 2 Peter 1:19

For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Cor 4:6

Upvote 0