Attorney Turley says Michael Cohen in effect saying Trump should go to jail for taking his legal advice..

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

LOL

That is what the Trump- hater Cohen will be doing: saying in his testimony: Punish Trump for taking my legal advice.

You just can't make this stuff up

If you wrote a novel like this, people would call it too far-fetched and unreal, and potential publishers would say That book won't sell

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟926,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Turley points out that in terms of the actual charges "We have not learned anything so far" - nothing presented has helped the prosecution so then, all bets are on Cohen who must argue that it would be criminal to follow his legal advice.

Turley also points out that the prosecution knew that "Stormy" would not help their case under cross-exam - but they did it anyway because their concern is not the trial - it is salacious fodder for the press in view of the upcoming election.

================ so does "follow the money" give clues?

SD - own 2018 letter

"To Whom It May Concern:​
Over the past few weeks I have been asked countless times to comment on reports of an alleged sexual relationship I had with Donald Trump many, many, many years ago.​
The fact of the matter is that each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006, 20011, 2016, 2017 and now again in 2018. I am not denying this affair because I was paid “hush money” as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened.​
I will have no further comment on this matter. Please feel free to check me out on Instagram at ..."​
======================================​
she later admitted in a March 2018 “60 Minutes” interview with Anderson Cooper that, under pressure, she did sign the letter denying the affair.​
=========================​
Ok so "The letter is real" -- just like "The laptop was real" and not "Russian disinformation"

But Daniel's claim now days is that the letter's only real value is to show how easily she is inclined to lie.

But the Letter value may also be to show that what she is likely doing now is yet another lie that is also being driven by the hope of reward after the current events are over.

Signed "under pressure" ... because ...?
A. She did not want to dismiss all that salacious material from public discussion because it would not help her business, but under pressure was signing it anyway.
B. She did not want people to be thinking she might have had an affair
C. She did not want people to think she was not having affairs of that sort -- but then was pressured to letting people know?

Turley claims - the prosecution in the case knew all this would come out and destroy a lot of their credibility - but they did it anyway because their focus in not on winning the trial - it is on the election.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Turley points out that in terms of the actual charges "We have not learned anything so far" - nothing presented has helped the prosecution so then, all bets are on Cohen who must argue that it would be criminal to follow his legal advice.

Turley also points out that the prosecution knew that "Stormy" would not help their case under cross-exam - but they did it anyway because their concern is not the trial - it is salacious fodder for the press in view of the upcoming election.
This is what liberals are ignoring because a lot of them are hacks who want to WIN all elections, ALL of them and don't care what thye have to do in order to succeed at that. That's just my impression of most elite liberals but I'm sure other conservatives see the same thin. In other words, their god is POLITICS: gaining and staying in power.

that's what happens when people do not have THE REAL GOD to keep them on that NARROW road Jesus spoke of: They find another god. Someone once said that it is in our "human" nature to worship.... too bad everyone does not worship the only ONe worthy of worship: Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0