As believers we have duty to contend for the faith

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
Thankyou but I feel the command to preach out of season is for those who have been called who know they are ready. As paul said he disciplines his body lest after he has preached he himself is disqualified that there needs to be focus on knowing God to do His will as there is risk it seems as He said many will preach saying I never knew you because why preach if you are not ready sure that you know Him that you did what you could to seek to do His commandments enough.

Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
I believe I was mistaken that one does not need to preach to some people for great commision says to preach but one is not responsible for all God only holds you responsible for those he puts in your way to share to them though should do to others too that we have to trust in christ if we are killed then God will not judge us as we are doing what we are commanded that He will give us chance in world to come to be corrected to prove our obedience as long as we also were seeking to obey His commandments now for there are exceptions if others kill you as you are doing His commandments and no one has control if you repent when they are killing you for jesus said no one is able to destroy soul and not to fear them.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
I believe is a mistake to teach we are saved by doing works but if you are saved you will do works if you are given chance or you show your faith is not genuine that you are not worthy as you are given chance to prove you truly receive christ and you dont but otherwise you are saved even without works if you are killed for it is not about needing to do works but works have to represent your faith to show you are worthy if given chance so such is reason to be bold for jesus for bible commands us to share faith in the great commision to preach to every creature though that does not mean you have to reach everyone but that no person should be seen as does not need gospel that God wants to use one to do to some though not need to all because no one can do to all but to those who you know who have not heard others defend gospel to be deceived but should also seek to do to all but not required except to them for most have heard gospel as God ensures it was preached to everyone who must hear gospel but they may be deceived by other false teachers.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
Its not true that everyone will be saved as bible says do not be deceived the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom which are those who are not covered by the blood of Jesus and repentant.Jesus would not die a horrible death if He did not need to to save others if faith was not necessary for such a sacrifice to make His sacrifice atone for sin. As bible says in revelations.

Revelations 21:27
But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

St John says he who believes not the Son shall not see life but the wrath of God abides on him. And Jesus says a little while the world will see Me no more and refers to future for says but believers will see Him referring to heaven saying because I live you will live also.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
The truth is everyone that is supposed to hear gospel has heard it or will hear it we should only preach by actions and others who invite us to and let others we know acquaintance we are believers and to defend the truth against false teaching just to show care. We do not need to risk to preach on street as jesus says not to cast pearls before swine those who dont value it lest they attack you. Only when christ gives confirmation He wants us to.

43D10E79-ECE3-4AAB-97FD-CCCBDD191709.jpeg

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
I believe actually it is right to follow the below I preached before as should trust christ that works are not necessary except if you are given opportunity since christ forgives every sin even if you did bad supposing it was wrong if one repents so should not take one from preaching as others may have heard but may be deceived from false teaching though they are not excused because they have word of God so can know.

The below is

I believe is a mistake to teach we are saved by doing works but if you are saved you will do works if you are given chance or you show your faith is not genuine that you are not worthy as you are given chance to prove you truly receive christ and you dont but otherwise you are saved even without works if you are killed for it is not about needing to do works but works have to represent your faith to show you are worthy if given chance so such is reason to be bold for jesus for bible commands us to share faith in the great commision to preach to every creature though that does not mean you have to reach everyone but that no person should be seen as does not need gospel that God wants to use one to do to some though not need to all because no one can do to all but to those who you know who have not heard others defend gospel to be deceived but should also seek to do to all but not required except to them for most have heard gospel as God ensures it was preached to everyone who must hear gospel but they may be deceived by other false teachers.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
I believe actually salvation is a gift of God not of works lest any man boast but God has prepared works only His to follow to preach gospel. Matthew 25 is really just to show that if you are believer you would have done one work to christ by receiving a stranger in christ and you still do but others no matter how many are needy did not make those who never knew about christ interested to help which is right to care which would help them learn about christ to receive christ so that christ is ministered to in receiving Him after learning about Him by doing to the needy and never received stranger either but if person thinks he must do works he can do I dont believe God will judge him for that that he does not know. And the rich must be rich in good works to lay hold on eternal life but not to be saved as though it is necessary that is right to trust that as bible says not of works lest any boast that is works that is not possible for all to do now for even one can be killed for preaching gospel and not have chance to but bible says any can be saved if repents for any action but if others are worried can.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
Revelations 21:6-8
6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

That is all who do remain in such a state not overcoming by taking freely of the water of life to accept christ and repent

440000D5-8166-46AA-85B4-D35A5BEBC1EB.jpeg

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
Though I thought works are not important because you can not always do because you can be killed we should take that God will take as exception as He allowed one to be killed for preaching which was a command or being christian but works are expected when there is opportunity and that you have to seek to do good while preaching that faith is never alone for those who are genuinely christian that God did not allow one to die so should do otherwise we should assume He will give chance in the world to come and those who are rich should be rich in good works but if they can not do work God accepts that only must seek to do but should seek to do as may not have opportunity to call to christ to seek to do that can die when not seeking to do and if one did not die it would be done but if one did die before can be saved. So rich should seek to be rich in good works but if not possible seeking is enough but if one was seeking and one did not die it would be done so should be seeking to do otherwise if you dont you may die when not seeking and if you dont it will be done.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
All must seek to preach to some if they know people that need to hear who they can help who they know do not have a proper view of what christianity teaches about the need to be saved from the eternal judgement to come having been persuaded by false teachers though they are not excused as they know it could be so as the bible says knowing therefore the terror of the Lord we persuade men who they can but some may be better single who had desired to preach to mean inclined and to do in greater capacity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus is the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father but by Him. I am here to preach Him as the way and only saviour and hope of the world as I want other souls to know the truth and to have hope to be saved from hell

There is no other name given among men by which we must be saved.

603D4E8C-21B1-4C35-ADDF-12C98817F8A5.jpeg

m.youtube.com/watch?si=hmW6aPsTmMixagtx&v=XTlHrmNAMQk&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
That is what I mean not to fight against flesh and blood but to preach gospel that others be saved but it seems you are contending with me if you think going against others teaching is wrong so what you accuse of me you do and it seems you just have disrespect towards me and are rebellious to attack me because you disdain me as not esteemed by men because some dont esteem me which will be case of some sometimes of many or can be some men to people like me if have not worldly achievements to have approval of all men to think that all those who are great in wordly achievements are all accepted or that you need it though I do nothing wrong and hopefully you agree people need the gospel to be saved otherwise what you are saying is not true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,055.00
Faith
Christian
The command not to forsake the assembling of ourselves does not mean you need to be part of a church to assemble but means not to forsake meeting that can be to assemble anywhere though you should be a part of a church that preaches all the bible so you can help more that church is only helpful to learn truth if you never heard before if you have not understood bible on your own or others did not teach you but as an encouragement only to visit people who are in need of hearing truth who you know that is the duty of all who know the truth to continue to visit those they have relationship with or those who you met who want to be connected with you to receive you to fellowship to hear your views to visit them if they allow.

Upvote 0