Zürich
✟133,988.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to Matthew 7:13, most people are headed for destruction. That's not me saying this. Matthew 7:13 is saying this. But what does that mean exactly? What are the details surrounding this destruction? And how can we avoid the destruction via the narrow gate?

The Narrow Way
Matthew 7:13 Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
Matthew 7:14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Enter what by the narrow gate? You are trying to enter the kingdom of heaven on Earth. When Jesus finally arrives he is going to establish the kingdom of heaven on Earth. Shortly before he arrives there will be great destruction via the harvests (nuclear wars) and the fake Jesus (false prophet.)

What are the minimum requirements to have a shot at entering the kingdom of heaven?

1. You have to be alive with no mark at the arrival of Jesus;
2. Or die for refusing the mark.

Notice that in any case you have to be alive when the fake Jesus arrives. That means your focus should be on avoiding death. If you are taken out by a harvest or fooled by the fake Jesus, then you are not getting in. This is the fate of most people.

The wide gate is the do nothing gate. You just sit around and wait to get taken out by a harvest. There is no attempt to get out of the way. This is the fate of the majority of people.

The narrow gate is the do something gate. This path is very difficult because it requires you to leave your home in order to avoid the harvests. If there are rumors that your land is a target for nuclear attack then you have to leave and get far away.

The narrow gate is the adventure trip that could take you around the world. Will even 1 in 1000 attempt this trip?

Maybe now you understand why those two verses in Matthew 7 are so vague. Nobody is going to believe the details. According to the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, even if someone rose from the dead, they could not convince you.

Below I provide more detail.

Let's see about those nasty harvests.

The Parable of the Weeds (Matthew 13:24-30)
Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

The wheat is expected to get out of the way, or it will get caught up with the weeds.

Matthew 13:28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’
Matthew 13:29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.

Notice in Matthew 13:28-29 that the weeds (tares) cannot be gathered up without risk to the wheat. That risk remains today as fields are burned. But now the wheat is expected to get out of the way.

Matthew 7:13 says most people are going to be wiped out. How is that going to happen?

Matthew 25 (parable of the talents) explains what happens to Christians who are too lazy to get out of the way of the harvests. Mr. 1-Talent Christian gets tossed into hell for being lazy. He went through the do nothing gate (the wide gate) and got caught up in a harvest.

I don't understand Matthew 25 so that absolves me, you say. Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Hell for Mr. 1-Talent is merely the effects of nuclear radiation. It produces so much pain that there will be screaming/weeping and gnashing of the teeth. This will last from 3 days to 3 weeks.

After Jesus finally arrives, the few remaining (charred and beaten up) wheat kernels are gathered up. Not many survived the harvests and the fake Jesus who made everyone take the mark of the beast.

Take a look at the harvest in Isaiah 17:

Isaiah 17:1 “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.
Isaiah 17:5 It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain, gathering the grain in their arms ...
Isaiah 17:11 In the day you will make your plant to grow, And in the morning you will make your seed to flourish;
But the harvest will be a heap of ruins; In the day of grief and desperate sorrow.

In Isaiah 17 it's likely that Israel nukes Damascus, Syria. This is a harvest. If Christians are in Damascus, Syria then they are getting nuked along with everyone else. They are expected to get out of the way.

The retaliation for Isaiah 17 comes in Isaiah 18. If Isaiah 17 is a harvest, then so is Isaiah 18. Here, a powerful friend of Israel will be getting wiped out. Isaiah 18:3 tells the entire world to stop and pay attention to the events of Isaiah 17, because retaliation is coming.

Isaiah 18:4 This is what the Lord says to me: “I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place,
like shimmering heat in the sunshine, like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
Isaiah 18:5 For, before the harvest, when the blossom is gone
and the flower becomes a ripening grape,
he will cut off the shoots with pruning knives,
and cut down and take away the spreading branches.

Get out of the way.

The harvests are at the national level. So specific individuals are not targeted. Hence, a rich man would be anyone who lives in a rich country. This would be the West and friends - the rich lands. The rich lands are targeted for harvest.

Matthew 19:24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven (God.)

The rich (people in the rich lands) aren't getting in because they will be wiped out in the harvests. If you flee from one rich land to another rich land, then you will still be at risk. This is the pit mentioned in Isaiah 24:17-18. The snare would be the fake Jesus.

Too bad nobody will listen. Look at this short section from Luke:

The Rich Man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31)
Luke 16:27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family,
Luke 16:28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.
Luke 16:29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
Luke 16:30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
Luke 16:31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

The rich man is in hell. He wants to warn his brothers not to come to that place. But they are not going to listen. In this case, "they" means you.

In real life, the rich man had just experienced a harvest (nuclear war). He is in the process of dying from nuclear radiation and is in extreme pain. He will be dead soon. Lazarus (the poor man) is in the kingdom of heaven which is on Earth.

How does one go about avoiding the harvests?

Watch for the return of Jesus, so you can be ready for the harvests:

The Importance of Watching
Luke 21:34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
Luke 21:35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Now you see that the return of Jesus is near and the harvests are threatening. It's time to pick gates. The poor lands are not directly targeted for harvest. They are the safer option. But you literally have to move to a poor land. And that is not going to happen. Hence, the whole camel, eye of needle thing in Matthew 19:24.

Matthew 25 seems to give us the big picture surrounding the return of Jesus. The harvests are covered in the parable of the talents and the fake Jesus is covered in the parable of the wise and foolish virgins.

Matthew 25:14-30 - Parable Of The Talents | Christian Forums
Matthew 25:14-30 - Parable Of The Talents

Hey Foolish Virgins from Matthew 25:1-13: Did you hit your head or something? | Christian Forums
Hey Foolish Virgins from Matthew 25:1-13: Did you hit your head or something?

If a harvest is nearing your country, then leave on an adventure trip. Move down to South America. Possible countries include Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile.

If you just don't feel like taking an adventure trip, then there will be consequences. Your death will be extremely painful, and it will be unfavorable to Jesus.

What radiation does to the human body | HBO's Chernobyl - YouTube

What does it mean to take up your cross and follow Jesus?

Take Up the Cross and Follow Him

Luke 9:23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Luke 9:24 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
Luke 9:25 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?
Luke 9:26 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory,
and in His Father’s, and of the holy angels.
Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the kingdom of God.”

Luke 9:23-27 is talking about the time surrounding the return of Jesus and the establishment of the kingdom of heaven (God) on Earth. You will have to deny yourself (Luke 9:23). And you may have to accept death by refusing the mark (Luke 9:24.) You will need to avoid the harvests of destruction (Luke 9:25.) Finally, you will need to stand before Jesus upon his arrival (Luke 9:27.)

Choose the do something gate over the do nothing gate.

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟913,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to Matthew 7:13, most people are headed for destruction. That's not me saying this. Matthew 7:13 is saying this. But what does that mean exactly? What are the details surrounding this destruction? And how can we avoid the destruction via the narrow gate?

The Narrow Way
Matthew 7:13 Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
Matthew 7:14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Enter what by the narrow gate? You are trying to enter the kingdom of heaven on Earth. When Jesus finally arrives he is going to establish the kingdom of heaven on Earth. Shortly before he arrives there will be great destruction via the harvests (nuclear wars) and the fake Jesus (false prophet.)

What are the minimum requirements to have a shot at entering the kingdom of heaven?

Notice that in any case you have to be alive when the fake Jesus arrives. That means your focus should be on avoiding death. If you are taken out by a harvest or fooled by the fake Jesus, then you are not getting in. This is the fate of most people.

The wide gate is the do nothing gate. You just sit around and wait to get taken out by a harvest. There is no attempt to get out of the way. This is the fate of the majority of people.

The narrow gate is the do something gate. This path is very difficult because it requires you to leave your home in order to avoid the harvests. If there are rumors that your land is a target for nuclear attack then you have to leave and get far away.

The narrow gate is the adventure trip that could take you around the world. Will even 1 in 1000 attempt this trip?

Maybe now you understand why those two verses in Matthew 7 are so vague. Nobody is going to believe the details. According to the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, even if someone rose from the dead, they could not convince you.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

The wheat is expected to get out of the way, or it will get caught up with the weeds.

Matthew 13:28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’
Matthew 13:29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.

Notice in Matthew 13:28-29 that the weeds (tares) cannot be gathered up without risk to the wheat. That risk remains today as fields are burned. But now the wheat is expected to get out of the way.

Matthew 7:13 says most people are going to be wiped out. How is that going to happen?

Matthew 25 (parable of the talents) explains what happens to Christians who are too lazy to get out of the way of the harvests. Mr. 1-Talent Christian gets tossed into hell for being lazy. He went through the do nothing gate (the wide gate) and got caught up in a harvest.

I don't understand Matthew 25 so that absolves me, you say. Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Hell for Mr. 1-Talent is merely the effects of nuclear radiation. It produces so much pain that there will be screaming/weeping and gnashing of the teeth. This will last from 3 days to 3 weeks.

After Jesus finally arrives, the few remaining (charred and beaten up) wheat kernels are gathered up. Not many survived the harvests and the fake Jesus who made everyone take the mark of the beast.

Isaiah 17:1 “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.
Isaiah 17:5 It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain, gathering the grain in their arms ...
Isaiah 17:11 In the day you will make your plant to grow, And in the morning you will make your seed to flourish;
But the harvest will be a heap of ruins; In the day of grief and desperate sorrow.

In Isaiah 17 it's likely that Israel nukes Damascus, Syria. This is a harvest. If Christians are in Damascus, Syria then they are getting nuked along with everyone else. They are expected to get out of the way.

The retaliation for Isaiah 17 comes in Isaiah 18. If Isaiah 17 is a harvest, then so is Isaiah 18. Here, a powerful friend of Israel will be getting wiped out. Isaiah 18:3 tells the entire world to stop and pay attention to the events of Isaiah 17, because retaliation is coming.

Isaiah 18:4 This is what the Lord says to me: “I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place,
like shimmering heat in the sunshine, like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”

Get out of the way.

The harvests are at the national level. So specific individuals are not targeted. Hence, a rich man would be anyone who lives in a rich country. This would be the West and friends - the rich lands. The rich lands are targeted for harvest.

Matthew 19:24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven (God.)

The rich (people in the rich lands) aren't getting in because they will be wiped out in the harvests. If you flee from one rich land to another rich land, then you will still be at risk. This is the pit mentioned in Isaiah 24:17-18. The snare would be the fake Jesus.

Luke 16:28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.
Luke 16:29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
Luke 16:30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
Luke 16:31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

The rich man is in hell. He wants to warn his brothers not to come to that place. But they are not going to listen. In this case, "they" means you.

In real life, the rich man had just experienced a harvest (nuclear war). He is in the process of dying from nuclear radiation and is in extreme pain. He will be dead soon. Lazarus (the poor man) is in the kingdom of heaven which is on Earth.

Luke 21:34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly.
Luke 21:35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Now you see that the return of Jesus is near and the harvests are threatening. It's time to pick gates. The poor lands are not directly targeted for harvest. They are the safer option. But you literally have to move to a poor land. And that is not going to happen. Hence, the whole camel, eye of needle thing in Matthew 19:24.

Matthew 25 seems to give us the big picture surrounding the return of Jesus. The harvests are covered in the parable of the talents and the fake Jesus is covered in the parable of the wise and foolish virgins.

Hey Foolish Virgins from Matthew 25:1-13: Did you hit your head or something? | Christian Forums

If a harvest is nearing your country, then leave on an adventure trip. Move down to South America. Possible countries include Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile.

If you just don't feel like taking an adventure trip, then there will be consequences. Your death will be extremely painful, and it will be unfavorable to Jesus.

Luke 9:23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Luke 9:24 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.
Luke 9:25 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?
Luke 9:26 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory,
Luke 9:27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the kingdom of God.”

Luke 9:23-27 is talking about the time surrounding the return of Jesus and the establishment of the kingdom of heaven (God) on Earth. You will have to deny yourself (Luke 9:23). And you may have to accept death by refusing the mark (Luke 9:24.) You will need to avoid the harvests of destruction (Luke 9:25.) Finally, you will need to stand before Jesus upon his arrival (Luke 9:27.)

With all due respect, fear is the wide gate. God is love and love casts out all fear. Love is the " narrow gate".You say there are two requirements:

Neither of these are biblically sound requirements. These are doctrines of men.

Consider this one reqirement:

John 14:23​

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Receive His Holy Spirit.
Blessings

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,988.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With all due respect, fear is the wide gate. God is love and love casts out all fear. Love is the " narrow gate".You say there are two requirements:

Neither of these are biblically sound requirements. These are doctrines of men.

Consider this one reqirement:

John 14:23​

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Receive His Holy Spirit.
Blessings

Notice that Matthew 7:13-14 is pretty vague. One could argue that everything I said was just my opinion. However, I'm looking at this like a big puzzle, and I'm backing into my arguments.

Your argument about fear and love means that you are looking at this from a completely different viewpoint. Not saying you are wrong, but what happens when the nukes start falling?

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,988.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Following Jesus properly is indeed travelling on the narrow path. Its not an easy path. It can be fraught with many ups and downs through that journey.

I think your argument is about what most Christians believe. And I agree but is that enough given that most people take the wrong gate (the wide gate)?

Who wants to believe my arguments? Almost no one. I don't even want to believe them.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟913,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Notice that Matthew 7:13-14 is pretty vague. One could argue that everything I said was just my opinion. However, I'm looking at this like a big puzzle, and I'm backing into my arguments.

Your argument about fear and love means that you are looking at this from a completely different viewpoint. Not saying you are wrong, but what happens when the nukes start falling?
Well two things, you either die quickly or you die slowly. Either way ,death of the flesh is inevitable no matter how it transpires.
The" second death" is what should concern us . There is no comming back from a spiritual death aka the second death.

Revelation 21:8
"As for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, the murderers, the fornicators, the sorcerers, the idolaters, and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."
Blessings

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
According to Matthew 7:13, most people are headed for destruction.
Most and many is not the same word. Many is more then half, few can be less than half. Although I think one third will be saved.

Zechariah 13 8And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it. 9This third I will bring through the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”

• Agree
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The Narrow Way

Get out of the way.

No, that’s not what Matthew 7:13 is talking about. There is no reference to nuclear bombs.
Just reading the immediate context of the Bible tells us what the narrow gate means.

The narrow gate is not being a worker of iniquity (i.e., justifying sin like most of Christianity today does).
First, lets look at the parallel passage in Luke 13.

Luke 13:22-29
22 “And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.“

So based on the context, the narrow gate is knowing the Lord whereby you will not be a worker of iniquity (Note: A worker of iniquity is a person who turns God’s grace into a license to sin or lasciviousness - See Jude 1:4).

1 John 2:4 says that the person who says they know the Lord and they do not keep His commandments is a liar and the truth is not in them. What truth is not in them? Jesus. Jesus is the way, the TRUTH, and the life (John 14:6). Jesus is the source of eternal life. No Jesus, and that means one is not saved. 1 John 5:12 says he that has the Son has life and he that does not have the Son does not have life.

Second, Matthew 7:13 in context says the same thing that Luke 13:22-29 says.

Matthew 7:13-23
13 “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Notice again.
Verse 13 says enter ye (you-all) into the straight gate.
Verse 22 is referring to believers who profess they know the Lord because they did good works for him, but…
Verse 23 Jesus says He does not know them because they are workers of iniquity.
This is why back in verses 15-19 it talks about false prophets and how they are wolves inwardly and we shall know them by their fruits. Meaning, their deeds. In other words, if a Christian thinks they can sin and still be saved all because they have a belief alone in Jesus, then their going to turn God’s grace into a license for sin and they really do not know the Lord Jesus. They will in essence sin and think they are saved because of a belief on Jesus and they are a worker of iniquity. They did not repent. They just thought salvation was a belief alone in Jesus and do nothing else for Him. They did not want Jesus to be the Lord of their life as a part of being in His Kingdom.

Yes, we are saved by God’s grace through faith without works (Ephesians 2:8-9), but this is in our Initial Salvation. Many just do not read the context to see that this is so. They want the easy, and wide gate path of justifying sin with the thought they are saved by a belief alone in Jesus. That’s not how things work according to Jesus’ words in the Scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The Narrow Way

Get out of the way.

Also, it is worth noting that in Luke 13:25 is reminiscent of the Parable of the 10 foolish virgins who did not have enough oil in their lamps and when they knocked on the door demanding for the door to be opened, it was too late. The Lord said, “Verily I say unto you, I know you not.“ (Matthew 25:12). Verse 13 tells us to watch, and be ready. This is in context to being spiritually ready for the Lord’s return with the Caught-up Together event of believers as mentioned in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17. The oil that one is supposed to have in their lamps is the Holy Spirit. The Scriptures say that the Holy Spirit is given to those who obey Him (God) (See: Acts 5:32). In other words, if we believe we can sin and still be saved by a belief alone in Jesus (like most of Christianity teaches - i.e., the wide-gate path), then we are not going to make it into His Kingdom. It’s that plain and simple.

Matthew 13:41-42 says that the Son of Man (JESUS) will send forth His angels and they will gather out of HIS KINGDOM all who do iniquity and they will be cast into the furnace of fire (i.e., the Lake of Fire).

John 8:34-35 says,
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever:…”

The servant or slave of sin will not abide in the house (Kingdom) of Christ forever because they will be cast into the furnace of fire because they worked iniquity by believing they can sin and still be saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟70,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
@Vambram

Thank you for the likes, Vambram.

May God bless you and your family in the name of Jesus Christ.
May the Love, grace, mercy, and blessings from the Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and all of your family as well.

Upvote 0