nc
✟72,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All Israel Will Be Saved
Romans 11
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:“The Deliverer will come from Zion;He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
27 And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins.
14 in the hope that I may provoke my own people to jealousy and save some of them.

Romans 9
6 It is not as though God’s word has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
7 Nor because they are Abraham’s descendants are they all his children. On the contrary, “Through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned.”
8 So it is not the children of the flesh who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as offspring.

27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: Though the number of the Israelites is like the sand of the sea, only the remnant will be saved.
28 For the Lord will carry out His sentence on the earth thoroughly and decisively.”

I have always struggled in understanding what is being said here, would love to get the thoughts . In Romans 11 verse 26 it clearly says all of Israel will be saved. yet earlier in that same chapter is clearly shows Paul to be suggesting only some of them will we saved.

After going back in the book of Romans it seems, just because you are a Jew does not mean you belong to Israel ?? I get this from Romans 9 verse 6 and 7.

It seems to me in Verse 8 suggesting that just because you are Jewish does not make you part of God's Children. It also seems That Israel is considered God's children. It seems that in verse 8 all are God's Children are that which have received the promise form Abraham. So maybe just maybe all those in Christ, Jew or Greek are part of the spiritual Israel referred to as God Children?? This way it make sense when it says all of Israel will be saved in Romans 11 verse 26. Other wise it seems to be a conflict when it says all Israel will be saved, in Romans 11-26, and then in Romans 9-27 says only a remnant will be saved.

Galatians 2
26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.

T
Twin_niwT
test
Upvote 0
B
byword
Scripture says all Israel will be saved- that’s true;
Upon His return, there will only be a remnant that is His inheritance. The rest of saved Israel will be in the second/final resurrection- this is what Jews have always thought of as ‘the last day resurrection.’

(it’s all in scripture, but doctrinal interpretations can’t accept this truth, causing confusion and conflict.
Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are two Israel's.

All Israel being saved refers to 'Spiritual Israel"

This is the remnant of Jews that will be saved.
Wouldn't "Spiritual Israel" include all of the saved?

I am not pushing a "replacement theology" agenda, merely suggesting that "If God says you are grafted in, then you are grafted in."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,737,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
All Israel Will Be Saved
Romans 11
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:“The Deliverer will come from Zion;He will remove godlessness from Jacob.
14 in the hope that I may provoke my own people to jealousy and save some of them.

Romans 9
6 It is not as though God’s word has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
7 Nor because they are Abraham’s descendants are they all his children. On the contrary, “Through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned.”
8 So it is not the children of the flesh who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as offspring.

27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: Though the number of the Israelites is like the sand of the sea, only the remnant will be saved.
28 For the Lord will carry out His sentence on the earth thoroughly and decisively.”

I have always struggled in understanding what is being said here, would love to get the thoughts . In Romans 11 verse 26 it clearly says all of Israel will be saved. yet earlier in that same chapter is clearly shows Paul to be suggesting only some of them will we saved.

After going back in the book of Romans it seems, just because you are a Jew does not mean you belong to Israel ?? I get this from Romans 9 verse 6 and 7.

It seems to me in Verse 8 suggesting that just because you are Jewish does not make you part of God's Children. It also seems That Israel is considered God's children. It seems that in verse 8 all are God's Children are that which have received the promise form Abraham. So maybe just maybe all those in Christ, Jew or Greek are part of the spiritual Israel referred to as God Children?? This way it make sense when it says all of Israel will be saved in Romans 11 verse 26. Other wise it seems to be a conflict when it says all Israel will be saved, in Romans 11-26, and then in Romans 9-27 says only a remnant will be saved.

Galatians 2
27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.
From the postmillennial viewpoint, when Christ returns, all of those in Israel will be believers in Christ.

Reactions: DaveM
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟725,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are two Israel's.

This is the remnant of Jews that will be saved.

Correct ... however spiritual Israel are all those in Christ Jesus ... not just the Jews. The remnant are those who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus.

Said John, "And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ" (Rev. 12:17).

What Is the Remnant? In John's description of the dragon's battle with the woman and her descendants, he used the expression "the rest of her offspring" (Rev. 12:17). That expression means the "remaining ones" or "remnant" (Rev. 12:17, KJV). The Bible portrays the remnant as a small group of God's people who, through calamities, wars, and apostasy, remain loyal to God. This faithful remnant were the rootstock God used to propagate His visible church on earth (2 Chron. 30:6; Ezra 9:14, 15; Isa. 10:20-22; Jer. 42:2; Eze. 6:8; 14:22).

God commissioned the remnant to declare His glory and lead His scattered people throughout the world to His "holy mountain Jerusalem," "Mount Zion" (Isa. 37:31, 32; 66:20; cf. Rev. 14:1). Of those thus gathered together Scripture states, "These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes" (Rev. 14:4).

• Winner
Reactions: rwb and DaveM
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟381,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am not pushing a "replacement theology" agenda, merely suggesting that "If God says you are grafted in, then you are grafted in."

Yes... both Jew and Gentile.

Sorry I should have made that clear.

In other words all the spiritual decendants of Abraham who have found salvation by faith, both Jew and Gentile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟381,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is possible that at some future time the Nation of Israel will come to repentance.

Art Katz used to say that the Jews will be expelled from the Land and return again in repentance.

I am no expert on end times so am content to wait and see...

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All Israel Will Be Saved
Romans 11

Romans 9

It seems to me in Verse 8 suggesting that just because you are Jewish does not make you part of God's Children. It also seems That Israel is considered God's children. It seems that in verse 8 all are God's Children are that which have received the promise form Abraham. So maybe just maybe all those in Christ, Jew or Greek are part of the spiritual Israel referred to as God Children??
Yes, that's exactly right and that can be supported by passages like Galatians 3:26-29.

It simply makes no sense to think that Paul was saying everyone in the nation of Israel would be saved when he had just previously talked about a remnant being saved (Rom 11:5) and was hoping that some of them would be saved (Rev 11:14).

This way it make sense when it says all of Israel will be saved in Romans 11 verse 26. Other wise it seems to be a conflict when it says all Israel will be saved, in Romans 11-26, and then in Romans 9-27 says only a remnant will be saved.

Galatians 2
I agree. By the way, that text is from Galatians 3, not Galatians 2.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Benjamin Müller

May 19, 2018
Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There's spiritual Israel and physical Israel. I'm going to focus on physical Israel for the moment.

Matthew 15:24
"But [Jesus Christ] answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes scattered among the nations: Greetings."

Israel was split during the reign of Rehoboam into the Northern Kingdom which is called the House of Israel and The Kingdom of Judah. The Assyrians took the House of Israel away and they became the lost ten tribes. Jesus Christ was preaching not only to the Jews, but was giving a message to His people. No one is lost geographically to God. He knows exactly where they are.

THE PROPHESY

Ezekiel 11:14 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, your brothers—your relatives, your fellow exiles, and the whole house of Israel—are those of whom the people of Jerusalem have said, ‘They are far away from the LORD; this land has been given to us as a possession.’ Therefore declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘Although I sent them far away among the nations and scattered them among the countries, yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries to which they have gone.’ Therefore declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you from the countries to which you have been scattered, and I will give back to you the land of Israel.’ When they return to it, they will remove all its detestable things and all its abominations. And I will give them singleness of heart and put a new spirit within them; I will remove their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh, so that they may follow My statutes, keep My ordinances, and practice them. Then they will be My people, and I will be their God.

Acts 1:6 "When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?"

-

God is going to bring back the lost ten tribes of Israel. And so all of Israel, even those who are scattered across the nations, will be saved. They will be saved both physically and spiritually: I will give them singleness of heart. . .they will be My people and I will be their God.

Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is possible that at some future time the Nation of Israel will come to repentance.
Anything is possible (especially with God), but history indicates that God has always chosen for Himself PEOPLE (as individuals) rather than successfully adopting entire groups collectively. God reserved for Himself 5000 … out of the nation that left Egypt, most died in the desert never reaching the promised land. “Nations” tend to turn from God. The Father tends to draw “whosoever” to the Son one soul at a time (even if thousands are drawn at Pentecost).

So God certainly may “lift the veil” … that would only be a good thing … but nations will still be nations (imho).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Benjamin Müller

May 19, 2018
Western New York
✟43,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Anything is possible (especially with God), but history indicates that God has always chosen for Himself PEOPLE (as individuals) rather than successfully adopting entire groups collectively.

Jeremiah 16:14 Yet behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when they will no longer say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of Egypt.’ Instead they will say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and all the other lands to which He had banished them.’ For I will return them to their land that I gave to their forefathers.

Jeremiah 23:5-8 Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, and He will reign wisely as King and will administer justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely. And this is His name by which He will be called: The LORD Our Righteousness. So behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when they will no longer say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of Egypt.’ Instead they will say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought and led the descendants of the house of Israel up out of the land of the north and all the other lands to which He had banished them.’ Then they will dwell once more in their own land.”

Jeremiah 30:3 "For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it."

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟381,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me that the remnant among Jews is responding now. I was surprised how many secret believers there were in Israel.

So both scenario's can be true...

A remnant until the end of the time of the gentiles.

Then 'All Israel' when the time of the Jews kicks back in.

This is musing only - I have no authority to speak definitively on end times.

Sadly the majority of those who do teach in this area do not have the authority to do so otherwise there would be more agreement.

Upvote 0

DaveM

Nov 26, 2016
nc
✟72,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is musing only - I have no authority to speak definitively on end times.

Sadly the majority of those who do teach in this area do not have the authority to do so otherwise there would be more agreement.

Amen !! I wish all would be so humble when it comes to end times.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟381,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a vivid dream/vision...

I was in the centre city square watching a 'man of the cloth' chatting with passers by about the weather and such.

Indigence rose within me...

I blurted out "If the world were to end tomorrow - would you be sharing something else"

In my hand I had a handfull of seed which in anger I threw in his face.

And the Lord said "The children have still not been fed..."

So this experience impacted me - I learned not to waste time trying to correct the actions of others.

I learned to concentrate on faithfully sharing what I had been given with the spiritually hungry.

I also felt strongly to stay away from 'end times'

One of the reasons the Church in Israel is weak is obsession with 'end times' living in the hub of the action.

The two witnesses have already arrived in Jerusalem... about 7 times...

What a mess...

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟281,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All Israel Will Be Saved
Romans 11:25 - I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.

Romans 9

It seems to me in Verse 8 suggesting that just because you are Jewish does not make you part of God's Children. It also seems That Israel is considered God's children. It seems that in verse 8 all are God's Children are that which have received the promise form Abraham. So maybe just maybe
all those in Christ, Jew or Greek are part of the spiritual Israel referred to as God Children?? This way it make sense when it says all of Israel will be saved in Romans 11 verse 26. Other wise it seems to be a conflict when it says all Israel will be saved, in Romans 11-26, and then in Romans 9-27 says only a remnant will be saved.

Galatians 2
. . .:oldthumbsup: :oldthumbsup: :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Randy777

Oct 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟91,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At the end of the age God appoints two witnesses to testify in Jerusalem for 1260 days. Ref: Rev 11
You can read Rev 11 for all the signs given.

This verse suggests many in Jerusalem enter the body of Christ after seeing those signs.
At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Now if you read Zech 14 you will note God splits the mount of olives in two to make a way of escape from the surrounding armies and a coming of the Lord destroys those armies not man. God defends Israel.

I think the earthquake in Rev 11 and the mount of olives split in two is connected as its the same time of the end and the same city.

So both Spiritually and destroying the nations that attack Jerusalem Israel is saved. And the Kingdom Jesus ushers in at His coming is forever and can never be destroyed.

• Informative
Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not pushing a "replacement theology" agenda,

Who is really teaching “Replacement Theology” ?

(Did God fulfill His promises to the Jewish people at Calvary? Matthew 26:28, John 19:30)

The advocates of modern Dispensational Theology often accuse others of promoting “Replacement Theology”, or some may even say “Antisemitism”. What does the Bible say about their accusations?

1. Who is replacing Christ as the seed of Abraham through which all the families of the Earth would be blessed in Genesis 12:3, with Abraham’s modern descendants? (See Galatians 3:8)

2. Who is replacing the one people of God in John 10:16, with two peoples of God ?

3. Who is replacing the one seed (Christ) in Galatians 3:16, with the many seeds?

4. Who is replacing the children of the promise in Romans 9:8, with the children of the flesh?

5. Who is replacing the faithful “remnant” of Israelites in Romans 11:1-5, with the Baal worshipers?

6. Who is replacing the word "so" in Romans 11:26, with the word "then"?

7. Who is attempting to replace the Church made up of all races of people, with one made up only of Gentiles? Why did Peter address the crowd as “all the house of Israel” in Acts 2:36, when about 3,000 Israelites accepted Christ on the Day of Pentecost?

8. Based on Hebrews 9:15, the New Covenant cannot be separated from the Messiah’s death. Is the covenant in Daniel 9:27 connected to the Messiah’s death in Daniel 9:26. Is the covenant with the “many” in Daniel 9:27 the same covenant with the “many” in Matthew 26:28? If it is, some have replaced the New Covenant in Daniel 9:27 with a future covenant made by an antichrist not found in Daniel chapter 9. (See the 1599 Geneva Bible used by the Pilgrims.)

9. Those promoting the Two Peoples of God doctrine of Dispensational Theology often accuse others of teaching “Replacement Theology”, but are they the masters of it? Are they promoting a form of Dual Covenant Theology based on race? (See “genealogies” in Titus 3:9)

10. Watch the YouTube video “Genesis of Dispensational Theology” to see the origin of this man-made doctrine, which is less than 200 years old. It was brought to the United States about the time of the Civil War by John Nelson Darby. The doctrine was later incorporated into the notes of the Scofield Reference Bible, and then spread through much of the modern Church.

Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas Texas was created in part to promote John Darby’s Two Peoples of God doctrine of Dispensational Theology.

Lewis Sperry Chafer, the first president of Dallas Theological, had the following to say about the difference between Israel and the Church:

“The dispensationalist believes that throughout the ages God is pursuing two distinct purposes: one related to the earth with earthly people and earthly objectives involved which is Judaism; while the other is related to heaven with heavenly people and heavenly objectives involved, which is Christianity.”

Lewis Sperry Chafer, Dispensationalism (Dallas, Seminary Press, 1936), p. 107.

Chafer states that, ‘Israel is an eternal nation, heir to an eternal land, with an eternal kingdom, on which David rules from an eternal throne,’ that is, on earth and distinct from the church who will be in heaven.”

Lewis Sperry Chafer. Systematic Theology. 1975. Vol. IV. pp. 315-323.

John Walvoord, another prominent voice of Dallas Theological stated…

"...it is an article of normative dispensational belief that the boundaries of the land promised to Abraham and his descendants from the Nile to the Euphrates will be literally instituted and that Jesus Christ will return to a literal and theocratic Jewish kingdom centred on a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. In such a scheme the Church on earth is relegated to the status of a parenthesis.”

John F. Walvoord, The Rapture Question.1979, p. 25

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are there two peoples of God in John 10:16? (See also 1 John 2:22-23, 2 John 1:7-11.)

What is the land promise to the Old Testament Saints in Hebrews 11:15-16?

Based on 2 Peter 3:10-13, is this earth “eternal”? Will it be replaced by a new earth?

Based on Acts 2:36, and Romans 9:6-8, and Romans 11:1-5, and Hebrews 12:22-24, and James 1:1-3, can faithful Israel and the Church be separated into two different groups?

Who is the New Covenant promised to in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and Hebrews 8:6-13?

Will modern Orthodox Jews ever be saved outside of the New Covenant Church?

• Winner
Reactions: rwb
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟281,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who is really teaching “Replacement Theology”?
The NT is not Replacement theology, it's Fulfillment theology.

Replacement theology belongs to the dispensationalists.
(Did God fulfill His promises to the Jewish people at Calvary? Matthew 26:28, John 19:30)

The advocates of modern Dispensational Theology often accuse others of promoting “Replacement Theology”, or some may even say “Antisemitism”. What does the Bible say about their accusations?
1. Who is replacing Christ as the seed of Abraham through which all the families of the Earth would be blessed in Genesis 12:3, with Abraham’s modern descendants? (See Galatians 3:8)
2. Who is replacing the one people of God in John 10:16, with two peoples of God ?

3. Who is replacing the one seed (Christ) in Galatians 3:16, with the many seeds?

4. Who is replacing the children of the promise in Romans 9:8, with the children of the flesh?

5. Who is replacing the faithful “remnant” of Israelites in Romans 11:1-5, with the Baal worshipers?

6. Who is replacing the word "so" in Romans 11:26, with the word "then"?

7. Who is attempting to replace the Church made up of all races of people, with one made up only of Gentiles? Why did Peter address the crowd as “all the house of Israel” in Acts 2:36, when about 3,000 Israelites accepted Christ on the Day of Pentecost?

8. Based on Hebrews 9:15, the New Covenant cannot be separated from the Messiah’s death. Is the covenant in Daniel 9:27 connected to the Messiah’s death in Daniel 9:26. Is the covenant with the “many” in Daniel 9:27 the same covenant with the “many” in Matthew 26:28? If it is, some have replaced the New Covenant in Daniel 9:27 with a future covenant made by an antichrist not found in Daniel chapter 9. (See the 1599 Geneva Bible used by the Pilgrims.)

9. Those promoting the Two Peoples of God doctrine of Dispensational Theology often accuse others of teaching “Replacement Theology”, but are they the masters of it? Are they promoting a form of Dual Covenant Theology based on race? (See “genealogies” in Titus 3:9)

10. Watch the YouTube video “Genesis of Dispensational Theology” to see the origin of this man-made doctrine, which is less than 200 years old. It was brought to the United States about the time of the Civil War by John Nelson Darby. The doctrine was later incorporated into the notes of the Scofield Reference Bible, and then spread through much of the modern Church.

Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas Texas was created in part to promote John Darby’s Two Peoples of God doctrine of Dispensational Theology.

Lewis Sperry Chafer, the first president of Dallas Theological, had the following to say about the difference between Israel and the Church:

“The dispensationalist believes that throughout the ages God is pursuing two distinct purposes: one related to the earth with earthly people and earthly objectives involved which is Judaism; while the other is related to heaven with heavenly people and heavenly objectives involved, which is Christianity.”

Lewis Sperry Chafer, Dispensationalism (Dallas, Seminary Press, 1936), p. 107.

Chafer states that, ‘Israel is an eternal nation, heir to an eternal land, with an eternal kingdom, on which David rules from an eternal throne,’ that is, on earth and distinct from the church who will be in heaven.”

Lewis Sperry Chafer. Systematic Theology. 1975. Vol. IV. pp. 315-323.
John Walvoord, another prominent voice of Dallas Theological stated…
"...it is an article of normative dispensational belief that the boundaries of the land promised to Abraham and his descendants from the Nile to the Euphrates will be literally instituted and that Jesus Christ will return to a literal and theocratic Jewish kingdom centred on a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. In such a scheme the Church on earth is relegated to the status of a parenthesis.”

John F. Walvoord, The Rapture Question.1979, p. 25
The body of Christ is just a parenthesis in history! Can you believe that?

There is only one people of God, the Church, which includes both the OT saints and NT believers:
Ephesians 3:6 - Gentiles are heirs of the promises with Israel, members together of one body (the olive tree of Romans 11:16-17),
Galatians 3:29; 2 Corinthians 1:20 - sharers together in the promise to Abraham through Christ Jesus.

God's single purpose for all time and history is the Church, to prepare a bride for his only Son, who bought her with his blood.
Ephesians 1:22
, 5:23 - Christ is the head over (governs) everything for the sake of the Church,
Ephesians 2:6 - the Church is seated with him now in the heavenly realms,
Ephesians 3:3-6 - the Church is the mystery which was hidden in the riddles of OT prophecies (Genesis 22:18; Isaiah 42:6, Jeremiah 31:31-34; Amos 9:11-12; Hosea 1:6-10, 2:23*) but is now revealed; i.e., the Gentiles are now included with the Jews in God's one olive tree, the Church (whose root is the OT patriarchs--Romans 11:16),
Matthew 21:43; Romans 14:17-18; Acts 8:2, 28:23 - the Church is the Kingdom of God, not of this world (John 18:36), invisible and within you, where God reigns and rules within the heart (Luke 17:20-21).
*For explanations of these verses, see Galatians 3:8; Luke 2:32; Hebrews 8:6-13, 10:16; Acts 15:13-18; 1 Peter 2:10; Romans 9:24-25, respectively.

God has no other plan on earth than his Church and God has revealed no other plan for his church.
2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 6:15 - the Church is God's new creation (the restoration of all things), exceeding his original creation,
Ephesians 3:10-11 - the Church is the showcase of God's wisdom,
Ephesians 1:18; Deuteronomy 7:6, 32:9 - the Church is God's own personal eternal inheritance, treasure, portion,
1 Corinthians 10:11 - the Church is the fulfillment of the ages,
1 Peter 1:20; Hebrews 1:2; 9:26 - the Church is the last times and end of the ages.
Are there two peoples of God in John 10:16? (See also 1 John 2:22-23, 2 John 1:7-11.)
What is the land promise to the Old Testament Saints in Hebrews 11:15-16?
Based on 2 Peter 3:10-13, is this earth “eternal”? Will it be replaced by a new earth?
Based on Acts 2:36, and Romans 9:6-8, and Romans 11:1-5, and Hebrews 12:22-24, and James 1:1-3, can faithful Israel and the Church be separated into two different groups?
Who is the New Covenant promised to
in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and Hebrews 8:6-13?
Will modern Orthodox Jews ever be saved outside of the New Covenant Church?
. . .:oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Just because you are a Jew does not mean you belong to God's Israel (Romans 2:28-29).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟381,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Maybe I need to be more careful that I state my position clearly.

Spiritual Israel is the whole family of the saved, both Jew and Gentile.

The remnant I was referring to was the saved among the Jews.

My present position is that although the Church currently is His light to the world because the majority if Jews are blinded for a time, There will be a time in the future when the Jews will experience a massive revival and again be His primary light within the Church. To achieve this I suspect the Jews will be expelled from the land of Israel - repent and return again to the Land in Glorious fashion.

The two voices that have espoused this position that I know of are Arthur Katz and Joel Richardson.

Reactions: atpollard
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The two voices that have espoused this position that I know of are Arthur Katz and Joel Richardson.

Joel Richardson has stated a multitude of modern Jews will be saved at Christ's Second Coming, based on Zechariah 12:10.
He is ignoring the fulfillment of that verse in John 19:37 at Calvary, and in Acts chapter 2 on the Day of Pentecost.

Based on Paul's words in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, Christ returns "in flaming fire" taking vengeance on those who do not know God.

Richardson and the Apostle Paul are not saying the same thing.

Upvote 0