✟248,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Just like you ignore or ridicule mine.
The people here have been going into excruciating detail demonstrating why your arguments are wrong. That's definitely not ignoring what you have to say. This has been a long thread, and you can look through it to find all the discussions that have been made. Your only approach to the opposing evidence has been to call it fakes and lies. That's ignoring it.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,928.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This has been a long thread, and you can look through it to find all the discussions that have been made. Your only approach to the opposing evidence has been to call it fakes and lies.

That's because the images you guys post usually are. You guys will never persuade me that the earth is a spinning ball, hurtling through space at a ridiculous speed or that the earth orbits the sun because it's just not true.

Apollo 69 moon landings.......................Not True
Todays maps showing Antarctica.........Not True
Rockets going to space ...........................Not True
Satellites ........................................................Not True
ISS space station ........................................Not True

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟248,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
That's because the images you guys post usually are. You guys will never persuade me that the earth is a spinning ball, hurtling through space at a ridiculous speed or that the earth orbits the sun because it's just not true.

Apollo 69 moon landings.......................Not True
Todays maps showing Antarctica.........Not True
Rockets going to space ...........................Not True
Satellites ........................................................Not True
ISS space station ........................................Not True
See? You'll just ignore the evidence, because you consider all of it to be fake. So, there's no point for you to ask for evidence that the Earth is a globe. And I personally would never try to convince you that the Earth is a globe. I usually only stop in on threads like this now and then to try and clear up misrepresentations of science. Dedicated flat Earthers are far too committed in their beliefs for anyone to change their minds.

Skeptic that I am, I'm not convinced of anything beyond my own existence. But that also makes me open-minded to new ideas. I like to explore all kinds of science fiction and fantasy concepts. I think a flat Earth is a fun idea. No matter how I try, though, I haven't been able to figure out how to make a flat Earth map work. The distances between places just don't work out. And there are all sorts of other things that a flat Earth just messes up. But if I could get it to work at all, I'd take it much more seriously.

Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,928.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do all the stars orbit Polaris ? Polaris is the centre of every thing, where do we find Polaris (the north star) ?

The Northern lights tell us that Polaris is Gods throne.

King James Bible
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald

King James Bible
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

King James Bible
And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟152,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I haven't, it is you who has fell for the biggest scam in history
And you believe they brought William Shatner, in his nineties through training and up to space to keep up with this scam? He along with others that have paid to do so are also in on it? I don't believe so. And what you're also basically stating as well is that the entire world is in on this.

And the fact that the US and Russia were involved in the" space wars", -who could get there first, get to the moon first and so on but it's also part of the scam. Something would have cracked by now if any of thing of this kind of large magnitude were possible. It's just not believable.

You're also asking us to believe that every young kid throughout time dreaming of being an astronaut one day and eventually achieving that dream are then told surprise! It's all a sham, fake and every past individual like this is in on it?? And nothing would have slipped up in that process? Every person?? Again not believable. Forget the youtube videos, articles and theories you believe to be true. That is the most unbelievable. Common sense and logic have to come into play at some point.

And besides that, things like the reflector is still working today that was placed there and other countries have placed more. What purpose do these serve to keep up the scam?

As someone said, if you had the money or investments you could prove the flat earth theory wrong as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,928.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you believe they brought William Shatner, in his nineties through training and up to space to keep up with this scam?

William was taken up as far as the stratosphere, this is as far as anyone can go.

You're also asking us to believe that every young kid throughout time dreaming of being an astronaut one day and eventually achieving that dream are then told surprise! It's all a sham, fake and every past individual like this is in on it??

The only kids that make it is if daddy is a Freemason, & even then the furthest they can go is the stratosphere.

And besides that, things like the reflector is still working today that was placed there and other countries have placed more.

I don't believe this for a second Lol'z.

What purpose do these serve to keep up the scam?

Billions & Billions of $.

As someone said, if you had the money or investments you could prove the flat earth theory wrong as well.

I wish them well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟166,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He also wrote a book...

Alex Gleason Is The Bible From Heaven Is The Earth A Globe

Written by Alex Gleason, creator of the New Standard Map of the World. Is the Bible from Heaven? Is the Earth a Globe? In Two Parts - Does Modern Science and the Bible Agree? Also, an Accurate Chronology of All Past Time Containing a Classification of All the Eclipses from Creation.Alexander Gleason, creator of the Gleason New Standard Map of the World, makes the case for a flat earth. Includes an accurate chronology of all past time containing a classification of all the eclipses from creation. Over 400 pages of Gleason's original text and illustrations.

Gleason's new standard map of the world - Digital Commonwealth

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
William was taken up as far as the stratosphere, this is as far as anyone can go.

The only kids that make it is if daddy is a Freemason, & even then the furthest they can go is the stratosphere.

I don't believe this for a second Lol'z.

Billions & Billions of $.

I wish them well.
-
Aurora Borealis seen in the south part of America Jacksonville Fl, Mississippi, Louisiana shows the earth is a plain/plane

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,189,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
-
Aurora Borealis seen in the south part of America Jacksonville Fl, Mississippi, Louisiana shows the earth is a plain/plane
Aurora Australis seen in Tasmania shows the earth is a globe.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,189,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He also wrote a book...

Alex Gleason Is The Bible From Heaven Is The Earth A Globe

Written by Alex Gleason, creator of the New Standard Map of the World. Is the Bible from Heaven? Is the Earth a Globe? In Two Parts - Does Modern Science and the Bible Agree? Also, an Accurate Chronology of All Past Time Containing a Classification of All the Eclipses from Creation.Alexander Gleason, creator of the Gleason New Standard Map of the World, makes the case for a flat earth. Includes an accurate chronology of all past time containing a classification of all the eclipses from creation. Over 400 pages of Gleason's original text and illustrations.
Still doesn't work for Australia and for flights between continents in the Southern Hemisphere.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,929.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just like you ignore or ridicule mine.
You have just (inconsistent) claims, no evidence. So far you have not been able to even provide a working model you will stick to for at least a week.

You dismiss all evidence for the standard model without any try, just saying "fake" or "they are lying", which makes repeating it quite useless and you do not understand it anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟166,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And you believe they brought William Shatner, in his nineties through training and up to space to keep up with this scam? He along with others that have paid to do so are also in on it? I don't believe so. And what you're also basically stating as well is that the entire world is in on this.
See related...

You're also asking us to believe that every young kid throughout time dreaming of being an astronaut one day and eventually achieving that dream are then told surprise!
That was Rob Skiba's childhood dream. He had an Apollo landing on the moon picture in his room. Much later in life he rejected his previous views and became the greatest advocate of a Biblical Earth.

The Flat Earth Controversy From A Biblical Worldview

A Biblical World View And One Man's Quest For Truth

Yes, and all he saw was death...

Upvote 0