Oct 2, 2020
✟623,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hugo talks about the moonlandings & more and the moment today Hugo is pushing Christianity & the Bible

I have to admit that starting at 6:00 he expresses my sentiments practically word for word. Which is why I go back and forth on this issue.

Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,195,891.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes it was from a screen shot of a music video by Rammstein.

It was only meant as a bit of of a laugh, which you guys don't seem to do much of on here.
Not much to laugh about when we see a 'so called' Christian engaging in slander, repeatedly accusing others, including other Christians, of being liars.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟325,057.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I have to admit that starting at 6:00 he expresses my sentiments practically word for word. Which is why I go back and forth on this issue.
Specific engineering gets lost throughout history. In hindsight no surprise in this case as the space project was both complicated and a race. Once it was won funding was cut because the politicians had what they wanted. And in this instance there were reasons for some parts to quickly be lost. When parts for rockets were no longer being ordered suppliers retooled to produce something else. In some cases that would be 3 or 4 layers of retooling.

Heck, I've seen articles saying we cannot recreate Damascus Steel, which is pretty much a stand alone product.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,404.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fire away.......
Still the same standard model, nothing new. You must get used to that it simply works, its not like with flat earth models which you must change all the time, because they do not work.

None of your thousands models can do even this simply thing - to explain the moon.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,404.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes it was from a screen shot of a music video by Rammstein.

It was only meant as a bit of of a laugh, which you guys don't seem to do much of on here.
If you find falsely accusing somebody funny, even your style of humor should warn you that you have lost your way.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,066,981.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK don't read the book, who cares ?
So you either haven't read it then, or are not sufficiently convinced about it/your argument that you can be bothered to summarize it for us.
Fine.
Who cares?

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟43,120.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟43,120.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Specific engineering gets lost throughout history. In hindsight no surprise in this case as the space project was both complicated and a race.

It wasn't lost it was destroyed.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,066,981.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I haven't read it, I was going to buy it til I saw the price, but I have watched Tims video where he talks in depth about the book.

An Interview with Christian Author Tim Cohen​

I haven't seen the interview or read the book.
But the only question is "does the person (in this case, King Charles but it could be anybody) believe in Jesus Christ and that he was God?"
If yes - antichrist fail.
The anti Christ will, funnily enough, be anti Christ - not for him. He will not be able to refer to, proclaim or worship Christ.

It was only a few years ago that someone say that Charles was the antichrist because he had a flag with a dragon on it. :laughing:
Several leaders throughout history have been said to be the antichrist; all have been wrong.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟43,120.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't seen the interview or read the book.
But the only question is "does the person (in this case, King Charles but it could be anybody) believe in Jesus Christ and that he was God?"
If yes - antichrist fail.
The anti Christ will, funnily enough, be anti Christ - not for him. He will not be able to refer to, proclaim or worship Christ.

It was only a few years ago that someone say that Charles was the antichrist because he had a flag with a dragon on it. :laughing:
Several leaders throughout history have been said to be the antichrist; all have been wrong.

Have you watched the interview ?
Obviously not else you wouldn't be saying all this.

Whats up, afraid of some truths ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,066,981.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you watched the interview ?
Obviously not else you wouldn't be saying all this.

Not afraid of your so called "truths", no.

1 John 2:22.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,404.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am curious - how do you define "truth"? Nothing you claimed so far was true and you still use that word like nothing happened. So, there must be some specific, different definition in your mind.

Do you in fact mean "fantasy" or something like that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums