A Light That Never Goes Out [OOC]

MissCellaFane

Not a sparrow falls....
Feb 28, 2008
In my own little corner in my own little chair. ;)
Visit site
✟19,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've got a character together! Before I give the link, however, I want to mention that if the last part of her background isn't all right, with her actually searching for the fabled city, then I can edit that out and replace it with something else. Just so you know. ;)

Here she is: Lucilla "Lucy" Collins

Upvote 0

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
MD said:
Hey, Syl... It's been nagging at me that Martin came from outside... but I only have fragments of an idea what... Is it too late to work it out?

Do as you wish, MD. It's still very early.

@Nella and MissCella: I'll look at your characters first thing in the morning and get back to you.

Upvote 0

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Okay, to everyone. I initially wrote on the OOC opening thread that I'm asking for three posts a week. With how everyone has responded over the past week, I'll say that I can post at least every other day, and it looks like most of you can as well, if not every day. This (instead of posting every day) will give me time to focus on college in a few months without having to drop playing like a lot of people did a year ago, but it will also move the game faster than just three days a week, potentially. Does anyone have any objections to that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sylvengard

The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.