His law is love and His gospel is peace
Sep 17, 2010
Canada
✟9,970.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I saw Anything Goes a few days ago, and it was excellent.. my 3rd time seeing it on stage. I also love Phantom of the Opera, Grease, Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, The Sound of Music, Cats... and one that's entirely local and off-broadway, Walt Wingfield.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tenoreitaliano

Neo-classical composer/singer/actor
Jun 18, 2013
✟15,156.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
My favorite play is W;t by Margaret Edson. Some of my other favorites are Our Town by Thornton Wilder, Othello by William Shakespeare, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf by Edward Albee, Masterclass by Terrence McNally, and especially Doubt by John Patrick Shanley.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟174,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Regarding Broadway: Les Miserables is hands down my favorite. Then comes Fiddler on the Roof, then Oliver, then Phantom of the Opera.

Regarding plays: Moliere's Tartuffe, and Shakespeare's Hamlet and Much Ado About Nothing.

Upvote 0
Nov 6, 2014
✟9,834.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I fell in love with theater when I watched Starlight Express. It was in Las Vegas and they had the actors and actress wearing roller skates and skating around the theater and around the audience at times. If you happen to sit on the aisle, they will roll by you and you will hear them singing too. It gives you appreciation for the cast and how talented and hardworking they really are. My next favorite, of course is Ms Saigon. That is another play where the actors and actresses are really hyper. The songs were amazing and the dance routines were really good. The one I least like is Spider Woman.

Upvote 0