What's your favorite play?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hoek

Dec 4, 2005
✟7,694.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AndrewD88 said:
my favorite opera is The Phantom of the Opera.

PotO isn't an opera - it's a musical. ;)

Favorite play? I don't really have one.

Favorite opera - that would have to be Faust with Placido Domingo in the title role. :thumbsup:

My favorite musical - well, that is Phantom of the Opera. I like Jekyll & Hyde with Brad Little in it, though, that man is positively dreamy. :blush: In fact I pretty much like anything with Brad Little in it.

Upvote 0
A

Ahazmat

AndrewD88 said:
What's is everyones favorite play / opera here? My favorite play is either The Music Man or Fiddler on the Roof, and my favorite opera is The Phantom of the Opera.

Just curious what everyone else's taste is, I am curious to see what others think. Thanks!
Modern plays two that are a toss up by
Tom Stoppard
Time Slip and Rosenkrantz and Gildenstern are dead

Upvote 0

Eruliel

Jun 26, 2005
In Christ
Visit site
✟1,065.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My favorite Shakespearean plays are: Much Ado About Nothing, Midsummers Nights Dream, The Tempest, and Macbeth

My favorite nonshakespearean plays are: Noises Off, Peter Pan (J.M Barrie style thank you), and Dracula

My favorite musicals in movie form are: Cats, Into The Woods, and Oliver

My favorite seen on stage musicals are: Les Miserables, Once Upon A Mattress, and Beauty and the Beast.

My favorite musical soundtracks are: Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Chicago, Jekyll and Hyde, and Cats

My favorite participated in plays are: Aladdin, Oliver, Peter Pan, Dracula, and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

Upvote 0