Metro Manila
✟23,325.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Okay, I am humbling myself. I am the same guy.

Brethren, I'm sorry. You can tell me all your opinions and I will take them well, this time. Please, I need your honesty.

1. So these neighbors who are just relatively new are noisy, and they let their kids to be noisy.

2. So after talking with them gently and all other good actions and they still did not budge, I play the Angels' Recording loudly whenever they are noisy.

3. I play these not out of revenge or retaliation, but just to let them know that they need to control their noise.

4. Before, all other ways don't work, and they keep being noisy and inconsiderate
To my shock, playing the Angels' Recording makes them stop their noise.

5. But they become ANGRY and agitated whenever I play this real recording of Angels singing loudly.

I want the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, "Yahuah Elohim", to tell me what will happen if I will continue playing this Angels' Recording to them. I do not do this out of retaliation, but just for them to control their noise.

Please help me and advice.

Much appreciated, thank you! Thank you!

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Brethren, I'm sorry. You can tell me all your opinions and I will take them well, this time. Please, I need your honesty.

1. So these neighbors who are just relatively new are noisy, and they let their kids to be noisy.

2. So after talking with them gently and all other good actions and they still did not budge, I play the Angels' Recording loudly whenever they are noisy.

3. I play these not out of revenge or retaliation, but just to let them know that they need to control their noise.

4. Before, all other ways don't work, and they keep being noisy and inconsiderate

5. But they become ANGRY and agitated whenever I play this real recording of Angels singing loudly.

I want the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, "Yahuah Elohim", to tell me what will happen if I will continue playing this Angels' Recording to them. I do not do this out of retaliation, but just for them to control their noise.
I have no idea what will happen and it's up to you what you do.
But you are actually fighting noise with noise. If you were to complain, to the police, or whoever, about your neighbours being noisy, they would tell them you were being noisy too. If they were to complain about you being noisy, then you would say that your noise is just to hide their noise.

Is there anything else you can consider; like soundproofing your windows, or moving to a part of the house where you cannot hear them?

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟700,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Why don't you consider moving?

Or, as above, soundproofing at least one or two rooms...

You seem bothered enough I'd go all in on at least trying to completely soundproof the bedroom... That way you can rest and relax.

There's all kinds of things you can buy, acoustic panels and soundproofing curtains etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,806.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These things generally have no easy solutions, if you have noisy neighbors.

You can:
a) either leave and move to another place - may be expensive
b) wait till they will get older and possibly quieter (kids growing up and moving away etc.) - you may wait for many years

In the end, its money vs health choice.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,325.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The grown-ups are already noisy until 2 am.

I don't know how would you feel if you're an Unbeliever, and you guys are partying and reveling, and the message is played for you to repent and turn away from reveling and frivolous partying?

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟700,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The grown-ups are already noisy until 2 am.

I don't know how would you feel if you're an Unbeliever, and you guys are partying and reveling, and the message is played for you to repent and turn away from reveling and frivolous partying?

I've never been a person who parties or even stayed up late.

My husband worked nights all his life and now he's just on that weird schedule of wanting to sleep during the day. Can't get him over it.

If my neighbors started harassing us with noise because he stays up I'd be upset, regardless of the content of the noise.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If they are unbelievers they are not going to listen to a message about God unless they have first been convicted by God.
I assume that you are praying for their salvation as well as irritating them with loud, evangelistic messages?

Upvote 0

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,325.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Update - Praise the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob :) Praise God! I was hearing this Prompting to give food to my neighbors. It was so loud.

Im not gonna lie. I was objecting. But I did it anyway and bought chocolate biscuits, wafers, and bread, all of great quality and not cheap. I said I am doing this for God.

So there, I did it, enabled by Jesus :)

I also released information that they can use the outside of my gate as parking, since they have many vehicles.

Everything is good now! Wow, Yahuah is amazing. Can He not resolve everything in one day?

I'm not gonna lie though. If I hear some noise, I will still play, this time, a smooth Gospel presentation (the voice of the preacher is calm and the music is calm). They shouldn't be irritated by this music, and they could be won over in receiving Christ.

Then, I messaged them the following : (Not their real names)

Hi Britney, praying for your business to continue to prosper. May Tiffany your sister's shop continue to have more clients. May Peter have more customers in his riding job. May your mom Charity's health improve. May the kids Tom, Jerry and Taylor continue to have good grades.

We are all friends here :) :)

LOVE,

(My real name)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟25,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Update - Praise the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob :) Praise God! I was hearing this Prompting to give food to my neighbors. It was so loud.

Im not gonna lie. I was objecting. But I did it anyway and bought chocolate biscuits, wafers, and bread, all of great quality and not cheap. I said I am doing this for God.

So there, I did it, enabled by Jesus :)

I also released information that they can use the outside of my gate as parking, since they have many vehicles.

Everything is good now! Wow, Yahuah is amazing. Can He not resolve everything in one day?

I'm not gonna lie though. If I hear some noise, I will still play, this time, a smooth Gospel presentation (the voice of the preacher is calm and the music is calm). They shouldn't be irritated by this music, and they could be won over in receiving Christ.

Then, I messaged them the following : (Not their real names)

Hi Britney, praying for your business to continue to prosper. May Tiffany your sister's shop continue to have more clients. May Peter have more customers in his riding job. May your mom Charity's health improve. May the kids Tom, Jerry and Taylor continue to have good grades.

We are all friends here :) :)

LOVE,

(My real name)
Wow. You are amazing!
You did one of the hardest things for most humans, but you did the right thing. :thumbsup:
Romans 12:18-21
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.​
20 Therefore​
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”​
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.​

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,325.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Brethren!

All glory and praise and credit be unto our Lord Jesus Christ!!

It is hard because I really think I am in the right and they are in the wrong, and they are so inconsiderate and so impolite and they disrespect me and they harass and call me names....

Oh well, praise God, we really need to obey what the Holy Spirit is telling us, matter how we rebel deep inside.

Reactions: CoreyD
Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟5,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You can't expect others to be nice. You have to learn to deal with it or move. I once had noisy neighbors but they moved eventually.

Reactions: Alex1st.1066
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,325.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We let our neighbours be. They now know this is a quiet area & they are tempering their attitudes to the location.
Bless them with prayer, they could be needy in some way.
Wait I am confused? Do you happen to be in the same neighborhood??

Upvote 0

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,325.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You can't expect others to be nice. You have to learn to deal with it or move. I once had noisy neighbors but they moved eventually.
How did you handle their noise? You put up with the noise through the years?

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟5,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How did you handle their noise? You put up with the noise through the years?
I got into argument with them one day and they called the cops on me. I eventually learned to cope with the situation and they moved out.

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟25,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes dealing with injustice may require action that actually benefits not only you, but others.
Think for example, of the financially poor family who just had a newborn baby, and has two small children, going to school. Perhaps one has exams, and need to study for them.

"Dealing with it" may not mean waking up every hour to try to get your baby back to sleep, or telling your child to try to get to sleep, and leave the studying for when there may be a quiet time.
"Dealing with it" may not mean putting the family in debt to get sound proofing.

Everyone can't move, and moving doesn't stop people from moving nextdoor to where one lives.
"Dealing with it" may actually mean taking action against a growing health hazard.

The growing movement against noise pollution
As more research shows how noise pollution can have severely harmful impacts on our health, there is a growing movement looking for ways to make communities quieter and healthier.​
KEISHA: Businesses with loud music - it's ridiculous - all hours of the night. It's crazy. Call the police - nothing gets done. I can't sleep with a speaker coming out of a SUV till 7:00 in the morning.​
HUANG: Noise pollution is unwanted sound, and it can affect the body in a few different ways. For those who live or work in very loud places, it can damage their hearing. But Walker says it can still affect their health.​
WALKER: It's that - yeah, it's that response of calling 311 over and over and over again. It's the - I can't sleep at night. It's the - I feel like I'm going to have to sell my house and move out. It is the - I had to go to the emergency room because I had a panic attack. It's - I can't sleep. I can't hear my children. It's all of those things.​

Noise is an underestimated threat that can cause a number of short- and long-term health problems, such as for example sleep disturbance, cardiovascular effects, poorer work and school performance, hearing impairment, etc.​
Noise has emerged as a leading environmental nuisance in the WHO European Region, and the public complains about excessive noise more and more often.​

Who is most affected?​

Some groups are more vulnerable to noise. As children spend more time in bed than adults, they are more exposed to night noise. Chronically ill and elderly people are more sensitive to disturbance. Shift workers are at increased risk because their sleep structure is under stress. In addition, the less affluent who cannot afford to live in quiet residential areas or have adequately insulated homes, are likely to suffer disproportionately.​
Nuisance at night can lead to an increase in medical visits and spending on sleeping pills, which affects families’ budgets and countries’ health expenditure. The gap between rich and poor is likely to increase if governments fail to address noise pollution.​

Noise pollution harms more than your hearing
From your heart to your brain, chronic exposure to loud noises can do a number on your health.​

Showing love to one's neighbor, in a practical way, is one way to bring them to their senses, and they might become reasonable. Without a word, a person can be won over. Thus, one act of love can bring peace to an entire neighborhood, and that act of love may have helped the poor family with children.

Romans 12:20
Therefore
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”

These coals of fire can melt the hardened heart of men, and result in perhaps saving that individual, and others. Proverbs 25:15
Good job @RedeemedtoManhood.

Upvote 0