Should Christians support Israel to kill more Hamas?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Should Christians support Israel to kill more Hamas?
Hamas is a scourge that gives no value to human life, even their own citizens. Jesus warned that those who live by the sword are destined to die by the sword. I hope and pray that Hamas will be totally destroyed. Islam is a curse and a blight on the earth, as demonstrated by the terrorism of Muslim groups, including Hamas. There are Israeli Arab citizens, Muslims living in peace in Israel. There are no Jews in Saudi Arabia, Gaza or most other Muslim countries. Israel is not perfect, but the Muslim butchers must not be allowed to prevail, or allowed the opportunity to regroup. Murder is in their nature. If Muslims are not fighting and murdering non-Muslims, they are killing each other. Europe is home to 44 million Muslims. They are all potentially terrorists. Europe will curse the day they allowed Muslims to settle.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,482,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hamas is a scourge that gives no value to human life, even their own citizens. Jesus warned that those who live by the sword are destined to die by the sword.
That includes all earthly nations, except maybe Nepal.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Did God favor Nebuchadnezzar? What about Caesar Titus?

Both Israel and the Palestinians oppress their own Christians. Do you think Jesus ignores that?
The degree is entirely different. Tell me a Muslim country that is not a miserable hell hole. Maybe Turkey is not so bad. Israel, like it or not, is still God's visible evidence of His power to keep His promises no matter what men do.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I'm a trained and experienced intelligence analyst. "More likely" is as good as it gets.

From IDF:

The ISIS-like presence in Gaza that calls itself Hamas has added itself to the list of the most murderous and barbaric terrorist organizations in history. It is clear to us who we are fighting and what we are fighting for.

You can shake your head at that if you want.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
That includes all earthly nations, except maybe Nepal.
I live in Australia. I do not fear losing my head if I tell another Australian that I am a Christian. The government has not outlawed conversion from another religion to Christianity. The government is not shutting down churches. This may change, especially if more Muslims are allowed in. There is a vast difference betwen self defence and active aggression against other nations. We are not Russia, China, North Korea or any Muslim nation. No, we do not live by the sword. That day may come. It's not here yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,482,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The degree is entirely different. Tell me a Muslim country that is not a miserable hell hole. Maybe Turkey is not so bad. Israel, like it or not, is still God's visible evidence of His power to keep His promises no matter what men do.
The degree is different?

Did you really say that?

Both Nebuchadnezzar and Titus Caesar successfully destroyed Israel. They didn't wipe out the Jewish people (which is what I believe God will never permit), but they did smash the Israel state, which God might permit...because He did...more than once. More than twice, even.

• Agree
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟381,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Christ's terms...yes, there is moral equivalence between all who do not believe in Him.

God has never favored an Israeli state that did not make Him their sovereign in all things.
That is a higher standard than He required of the disciples... Peter denied Him 3 times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RDKirk

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,482,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is a higher standard than He required of the disciples... Peter denied Him 3 times.
And yet, the OT says it plainly: God has never favored an Israeli state that did not make Him their sovereign in all things.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

You say you want a revolution? **cough**
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,140,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From IDF:

You can shake your head at that if you want.

Jesse, you might try giving RDKirk the benefit of the doubt since he was formerly deployed in military intelligence and operations. He's going to have his own view on things that pertain to specific protocols in official information gathering rather than to the reliance upon loose heuristics.

Also, I don't know that all of us Christians going at each other over something that's happening over in Israel is conducive to our unity in the faith.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟903,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That means the sensibility in the US has no relevance in Israel.

But in fact, there would be a massive uproar in the US as well, if the 9/11 attacks could have been pinned to people who were hiding out in a particular town of, say, Iraq, and the US performed an action that cost the lives of hundreds of American troops simply to avoid saving Iraqi civilians in that town. That's why there is no US uproar over the use of attack drones.
Why on Earth would they pin any attacks on the general population of a town? I would also reason and I do not know, I would think that even with drones they would not target places where they knew there would likely to be very few combatants. Even though as I have said the reality of war is that a certain number of civilians will die.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟381,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet, the OT says it plainly: God has never favored an Israeli state that did not make Him their sovereign in all things.

You make a good point - Arthur Katz a messianic Jew, used to say that Israel would be expelled from the Land and find repentance, thus returning back to the Lord and the Land, this time in Glory and humility with Christ as their Messiah.

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0