Pro-Palestinian supporters at Columbia University confront Jews ‘to push them out of camp’

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,359.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was more interested in what you have to say to the tens of thousands of Jews in Israel and the countless other Jews in other parts of the world who are demanding a ceasefire and criticizing Israel's actions in Gaza, since you seem to think that others doing the same are "anti-Semitic Jew-hating activists."

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,275.00
Faith
Pentecostal
What do you have to say to these activists?

I said the same thing back in October. At least we agree on something.
Leftist ideology is a cancer that builds ig orance to astonishing levels. For example many lgbtq are also part of the protests despite tge fact that if they were there the Palestinians would kill them. These leftist Jews here have been so corrupted by the ideology they willing support the destruction of thier own people. They literally are the same as if they were black people protesting against the civil war claiming NOT IN OUR NAME. Or maybe the Jews Protesting the allied invasion and bombing in Germany. Foolishness has no boundaries.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Leftist ideology is a cancer that builds ig orance to astonishing levels.
Starting right in on the insults is a great way to go, I guess.
For example many lgbtq are also part of the protests despite tge fact that if they were there the Palestinians would kill them.
Wouldn’t this be like “praying for one’s enemies”?

These leftist Jews here have been so corrupted by the ideology they willing support the destruction of thier own people.

Citizens are not happy with how their government is executing a war, but you (from halfway around the world) know better?

rjs330 said:
They literally are the same as if they were black people protesting against the civil war claiming NOT IN OUR NAME. Or maybe the Jews Protesting the allied invasion and bombing in Germany. Foolishness has no boundaries.
Or women voting for GOP candidates?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟624,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hamas is a Satanic Terrorist arm of the religious fanaticism that is spawned by Islamic Quran worshiping fanatics who do not speak for the Majority of the Palestinians (Arabs).
Hamas.... are the same as ISIS, Hezbollah, Nazi... etc.

And have you noticed, Reader, that during all these months we've heard about the war, and heard about the ""civilian's in Gaza casualties..."" over and over and over.

Q.)= Why is it and How is it, that all those who are "Palestinian Protesters"....never do they say...>"Hamas, just SURRENDER"

"Hamas, Just GIVE UP"......>"Turn yourself in"... ., as then the WAR STOPS, the KILLING STOPS, in seconds.

But NO Palestinian supporting Jew hating "protestor" ever says....>"HAMAS JUST GIVE UP And the KILLING STOPS & THE WAR Ends..."...

They dont want Hamas to give up. The dont want this "war" to end.... They want them to keep Killing Jews.
Iran also is well satisfied for Hamas to just bind themselves to Palestinian Civilians who are going to also die, so that the world media can keep saying...>"see there, Israel keeps killing civilians"....@JosephZ
A little more over the top than I would present it but, yeah, that is true. Why else do they teach their children to hate Jews? Why, everytime someone interviews them about family members who die in this war, do they talk about how these people were 'martyred'? Why is it that none of the hamas supporters here can ever answer these questions?.....or even deny their truth?

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟624,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
UCR demonstrates why its students didn't get into a better UC.

That agreement item reads: “Commitment to bimonthly meetings with the AVC of Auxiliary Services and an ongoing review of Sabra Hummus consistent with existing produce review processes until we can find a solution.”

SJP negotiator Samia Alkam called the wording of the Sabra Hummus section “very vague” but hopes it will lead to the hummus being banned from the campus. The chancellor’s office says: “Sabra’s availability on campus will be reviewed in the same manner as other vendors.”
I thought I was reading something posted by The Onion at first.....sheesh.....

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,359.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They support Hamas because try are Jew haters and want all the Jews dead. So does Hamas.
That's not the reason Palestinians give, but you're free to believe what you want.

You will continue to criticize Israel and tell them to stop, knowing full well Israel won't listen to you either.
This is true; neither Israel nor Hamas care about what I post on this forum. But I've also been critical of Hamas. Below are a few examples of what I have had to say about them.

Post #1,428 November 1, 2023: "Hamas is a terrorist group that has carried out horrific attacks against Israel and exploits the Palestinian people. Hamas needs to be eradicated."
The terrorists and their leadership must be held accountable for their actions, and the terrorist group must be neutralized.
Hamas must be destroyed
Hamas is a terrorist group and is responsible for carrying out horrific atrocities against Israel, and even exploiting the Palestinian people themselves
Hamas is clearly an enemy to both Israel and the Palestinian people and must be eradicated.
Teaching that Israel is preventing the Madhi's appearance and that Israel must be destroyed is an extremist position... The Iranian government and Hamas are adherents to this doctrine, so it's definitely a threat to Israel.
I've described the acts of Hamas as being horrific and described them as being evil and barbaric in another thread.

• Useful
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟118,024.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Israel, which is my home, is surrounded, (encircled) by Islamic Religious Fanatics, (the hyper religious muslims) (not all Muslims) whose stated purpose is to eliminate all Jews.
The Iranian Constitution states the same thing.
Given Israeli leaders' statements that Israel's security is all important no matter what the cost (to non-Jews) then logically Israel should seek to kill all Arabs and Iranians as they are doing with Palestinians in Gaza. How else can Israel's complete security be totally assured? So, as a supporter of Israel would you support the development and deployment of an anti-Arab and Iranian virus that would kill all Arabs and Iranians. After all how do you distinguish the hyper religious Muslim from other Muslims? Better to be on the safe side eh. Or you could acknowledge that your overblown rhetoric about Arabs and Iranians leads to such ridiculous conclusions. And just to remind you what Israel's current PM Netanyahu meant by "Amalek":
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.
Sounds a bit like genocide to me!
So, last OCT 7, a proxy of Iran, killed 1400 Jews.
The figure has been revised down to around 1100 - still far too many.
The latest figure on total number killed during the attack, based on social security data, is 1,143,[17] of whom 373 were from Israeli security forces and 766 were civilians (695 Israeli and 71 foreign).[17] 26.6% of those killed were female
2023 Hamas-led attack on Israel - Wikipedia
These Satanic Butchers (Hamas) will not come out and fight like men. They will not "face to face" the IDF.
Though clearly there was fighting between Hamas and the IDF on Oct 7 given the casualty figure (373) cited above.
so that people like you can support them more on a Christian forum, as you just did, and im sure you will do again
This is a clear distortion of my words:
the evidence is clear that both Israel and Hamas are bad guys.
Calling out Israel as bad guys in this conflict does not equate to support for Hamas, except for people like you who are wedded to the good guy vs bad guy narrative. That may be true in the movies but in real life both sides can be bad.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was more interested in what you have to say to the tens of thousands of Jews in Israel and the countless other Jews in other parts of the world who are demanding a ceasefire and criticizing Israel's actions in Gaza,

There are about 6.5+ Million Jews in Israel.
If a some THOUSANDs are protesting, then there is your answer.
The Majority of Israeli's understand that Hamas has to be destroyed.

Here is another answer.
=

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,275.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Starting right in on the insults is a great way to go, I guess.
Is it insulting? Why do you suppose I am correct on my assessments? Was I wrong when I pointed out how the LGBT and Jews in these protests were supporting those who would kill them if given a chance?
Wouldn’t this be like “praying for one’s enemies”?
No.
Citizens are not happy with how their government is executing a war, but you (from halfway around the world) know better?
Are the Jews on these campuses who are proteating all citizens of Israel?
They are the ones half way around rhe world arresting the execution of rhe war, not me. You have it backward.
Or women voting for GOP candidates?
That's leftist ideology. See I was right how it fills people with ignorance.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,359.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The majority of Isrealis support a ceasefire. ]

Protesters demanding the release of hostages held in the Gaza Strip blocked rush hour traffic on the Ayalon freeway in central Tel Aviv Wednesday morning, as activists sought to step up pressure on the government to reach a deal with the Hamas terror group.

A poll published Tuesday found that
56 percent of Jewish Israelis prioritize reaching a deal over invading Hamas’s final remaining stronghold in Gaza...

First, I would like to point out that the video was edited at the 12 second mark to leave out the part where she said that the PLO took violence against Israel out of its charter and how you have to separate the Palestinians that believe there can be peace with Israel and Hamas, which wants to destroy Israel. The fact that this part was intentionally edited out tells me that this Youtube channel is dishonest and wants people to believe that all Palestinians want to see the destruction of Israel. I wouldn't recommend watching videos from this channel if you want accurate information about the Israeli-Arab conflict.

Hillary also seems to be making an attempt to revise history.

The reason the Palestinians couldn't have a state when her husband was president was not because Arafat walked away, it was because Ehud Barak lost the election to Ariel Sharon and Sharon refused to continue the negotiations that had taken place between Arafat and Barak.

January 27, 2001

A week of discussions between Israel and Palestinian leaders conclude at the Egyptian resort town of Taba. The talks at Taba took place during the height of the second “Intifada” which had begun in September 2000; it followed the failure of the Ehud Barak, Yasser Arafat negotiations mediated by President Clinton at Camp David in July 2000.. The Taba talks were a last ditch effort by Barak to reach an agreement with the Palestinians before facing an uphill re-election campaign.

The talks were based on the Clinton Parameters which had been laid down by the President in the final days of his administration on January 7, 2001.

On February 6, 2001, Ariel Sharon defeated Barak in a landslide election for Prime Minister. Sharon said upon taking office, that he would only be bound by signed agreements and not by what was discussed at either Camp David or Taba and that he would not resume negotiations from the point at which they were left at Taba.

If you want to learn more about the greenhouses Hillary mentioned, it can be found in this post I made earlier in the thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟624,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
How else can Israel's complete security be totally assured?
Uhhhhh, let's see.....the Arabs and Islamists could just leave them alone maybe.....that would work. Whew, I had to think a whole .3sec to come up with that one.
So, as a supporter of Israel would you support the development and deployment of an anti-Arab and Iranian virus that would kill all Arabs and Iranians.
So, wandering off into 'What if......." land I see.
Or you could acknowledge that your overblown rhetoric about Arabs and Iranians leads to such ridiculous conclusions.
(Please excuse the extreme plagiarism being used) Or you could acknowledge that your overblown rhetoric about Israelis leads to suggest ridiculous ideas and suggestions.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hillary also seems to be making an attempt to revise history.

No one who supports Israel's right to exist, is revising History.

And like i explained to you... If Hamas (Terrorist) supporters want the "war in Gaza" to end, then have these Satanic Islamic Beasts, FREE the HOSTAGES they Kidnapped, and stop using Arab Citizens (Palestinians) as Human Shields.

In other words, free the KIDNAPPED JEWS and others, and surrender., or die.

There is no "other solution", that is going to stop Israel from continuing to end Hamas, permanently.

What you have left of Hamas, are those who are going to die, and will not surrender, so, they only have "keeping hostages" as their last breath, to try to keep themselves alive.
They are not going to free them all.....as then their death sentence that they created for themselves, comes more quickly.

So, Hamas keeps this POLITICAL GAME going, so that the misinformed can just keep yelling about what they dont understand... , while Hamas also plays a game of trying to stay alive, by keeping the hostages.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟235,359.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No one who supports Israel's right to exist, is revising History.
Hillary Clinton was incorrect when she said Arafat walked away from negotiations while her husband was president. The negotiations were still ongoing when Ariel Sharon defeated Ehud Barak in the Israeli elections, and it was Sharon who chose not to resume them. It was Israel that walked away from the negotiations.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟765,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The thing is Netenyahu can be voted out of office ( not that I have any opinion either way of him). To try to have honest elections with Hamas seems like a joke. Israel removed all Jewish settlers/residents from Gaza back in 2005 & all they got were more rockets.

Hamas, I believe in many aspects, muscled its way into power soon after the Jews were moved out of Gaza. Here is an example from 2009 of how Hamas ( more like Scumas) exercises control in Gaza during warfare & it’s probably worse now.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟20,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hillary was incorrect when she said Arafat walked away from negotiations while her husband was president. The negotiations were still ongoing when Ariel Sharon defeated Ehud Barak in the Israeli elections, and it was Sharon who chose not to resume them.

Israel does not want all the Arabs to DIE.

Israel does not shoot rockets or send in Jets to bomb, UNTIL they are ATTACKED by ARABS.

That is the final answer to this nonsense you are trying to defend. @JosephZ

Innocent Palestinians are dying, not because Israel is trying to kill them....but its because Israel is going to Kill Hamas and Hamas hides behinds Arab Citizens.

This is a Terrible situation that will not end unless HAMAS returns the Kidnapped Jews and others, and surrenders,

or they DIE.

There is no other way out of this horrible situation, as The State of Israel is not going to allow Hamas to exist so that they can "do it again", as their LEADERS have Promised, and as their Government Charter states....>"kill EVERY JEW".. and not just in the middle east.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,275.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Here is another answer.
=
We all know that rhe Palestinians are solely to blame for rhe fact they didn't have their own state. They are rhe ones who have turned it down at every step and everytime it was offered. They even attacked Israel after they turned it down. They could have had a thriving country with a decent economy if they would have laid aside their hatred towards Israel and their desire to destroy it. Which remained even after Hamas was given control as was proven through their education of their children to hate and desire to kill Jews. Even after all the Jews were removed from Gaza.

Israel is in no way the bad guys here. Hamas and their Paleatinian allies are.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,275.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I've read a ton of stuff on the Palestinian rejections of offers. At one point they were offered 93% of rhe land they wanted and they turned it down. Arafat said no to every offer and walked away from the table on Camp David. Then later when some negotiating started again. However nothing was able to be solidified before an Isreali election took place. Palestinians throughout all these processes were.violent and aggressive. Killing jews through suicide bombs and at one point hung a couple of Isrealis by a Palestinian police station. In every case Israel responded with violence. And the cycle continued.

In every case Palestine was the aggressor. Israel took land in the West Bank as retaliation for atracka.agaiant them. They gave up Gaza. Arafat called for more killings of rhe Jews. Hamas was voted in. Israel gave up Lebanon. No Israel would not give in to every Paleatinian demand.l even though they were the ones that were always giving concessions. At one point a Palestinian demand was not to allow Sharon to go to the Temple Mount. That's how myopic their views were. And when Sharon, a single man, went to his own religious site, the Arabs rioted. THIS is the type of people that Israel is dealing with. Violent, filled with hate and demanding beyond reason. Even Clinton sounded on the table, telling Arafat he was consigning the area to violence.
The Palestinians have shown themselves to be u reasonable, violent and fulled with hatred at every turn. And these are rhe people these dumb college kids and their leftist attitudes are supporting. No the negotiations were never ideal, for either side. But that's how it's supposed to be. And everytime the Palestinians turned Violent and nearly everytime Israel responded with violence.

These leftist kids think they are on rhe "right side", and they are supported by leftist educators.who also think they are on the "right side." But the fact is the Palestinians would slaughter them all for their leftist views.

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟765,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The Assads in Syria have done what they feel is necessary to survive but things like the “Arab Spring” debacle are yesterday’s news. Actions like the Hama massacre in 1982 would probably have to be rediscovered by archaeology for many people. The campus heroes in the Poison Ivy institutions probably could care less regardless.

Upvote 0