Planet Fitness sees $400 MILLION wiped off value just five days after banning member who exposed 'trans woman' shaving in the female locker room

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,845.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My position: the longstanding rule that men don't belong in women's only spaces.
Sorry, I though you were done.

But how were we going to check? Swabs you said. In which case a person who physically appears as a man, dresses as a man, looks like a man, sounds like a man, acts like a man, lives as a man - but tests XX you'll make that person change in the women's change room.

It's what you were trying to avoid. How do you address that?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I though you were done.
I'm done with playing your games.
But how were we going to check?
It's the same as it's always been the last couple of centuries. The alternative is eliminating the longstanding rule in favor of catering to fantasy.
Swabs you said. In which case a person who physically appears as a man, dresses as a man, looks like a man, sounds like a man, acts like a man, lives as a man - but tests XX you'll make that person change in the women's change room.

It's what you were trying to avoid. How do you address that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,845.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm done with playing your games.
You just quoted the problem I said you'd have. But...you're not going to address it? Then it stays a problem for you. I guess you'll have to put up with it.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The topic of this thread is the policy of a particular business.
If you want to stay strictly with the OP, then we should only be discussing how much money PF lost over the expose.
There is no overall rule, and certainly no prospect of one being created any time soon.
Of course there's an overall longstanding rule that men don't belong in women's only spaces.
No, it isn't. It's recognizing that the loudest, most vocal objections - the ones that everyone hears - are rooted in transphobia and anti-LGBT sentiment (and you're illustrating that by insisting on calling trans women men).
Which puts aside the fact that women and girls don't want men in their private spaces.

So called trans women are men, that's just reality. The guy pictured in the Planet Fitness women's rest room changing area is a man. I'm not going to pretend that he isn't. There was a story about that sort of thing written 1837 called The Emperor's New Clothes.
Absolutely - I think I covered that

If you worry about voyeurs, you should be advocating for private individual changing stalls, not separated men's and women's locker rooms. Gay people exist (men and women), and there are a heck of a lot more of them than trans people. I guarantee that at least some of them have voyeuristic tendencies and indulge those tendencies using locker rooms.
The real issue is women and girls don't want men in women's only spaces. That's perfectly easy to understand and there's nothing remotely new about it.

What's new is pushing their rights aside in order to cater to fantasy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You just quoted the problem I said you'd have. But...you're not going to address it? Then it stays a problem for you. I guess you'll have to put up with it.
Your rabbit hole exists, but I'm not going down it, which is no problem for me at all.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,845.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Your rabbit hole exists, but I'm not going down it, which is no problem for me at all.
As you say, you have no problem in having people who look physically one gender using the changing rooms of the other gender.

I actually have some misgivings about it. But that's me. You don't want to discuss it? I'm cool with that.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As you say, you have no problem in having people who look physically one gender using the changing rooms of the other gender.

I actually have some misgivings about it. But that's me. You don't want to discuss it? I'm cool with that.
You're still playing games by being disingenuous and arguing in bad faith.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,845.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You're still playing games by being disingenuous and arguing in bad faith.
Don't bulldust, my friend. Enough. It's been explained specifically to you what could happen if you insist on determining who should use what changing room depending on biological sex. And you had, and have no response.

Don't waste my time with nonsense about bad faith. You refuse to answer any question or address any point that's been raised. And that's plain for anyone to see.

Do one or the other. I'll waste no more time on you otherwise.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't bulldust, my friend. Enough. It's been explained specifically to you what could happen if you insist on determining who should use what changing room depending on biological sex. And you had, and have no response.

Don't waste my time with nonsense about bad faith. You refuse to answer any question or address any point that's been raised. And that's plain for anyone to see.

Do one or the other. I'll waste no more time on you otherwise.
Ah the there's the angry routine as predicted.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He's talking about people of color being cast in roles that don't suit them just for the sake of wokeness. Which is just plain ridiculous. Like Idris Elba being cast as the TV main character Roland in The Dark Tower when the whole idea in the book series is that Roland is basically Stephen King's twin. It makes as little sense as if Bruce Willis had been cast as John Coffey in The Green Mile.
Like David Caradine as a Chinese Kung Fu master when they literally could’ve had Bruce Lee? Or Liz Taylor and Claudette Colbert as Cleopatra? Yeah, give us the good old days of realistic casting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Like David Caradine as a Chinese Kung Fu master when they literally could’ve had Bruce Lee? Or Liz Taylor and Claudette Colbert as Cleopatra? Yeah, give us the good old days of realistic casting.
Caine isn't a Chinese name because the character was only part Chinese in Kung Fu.

Egyptians complained about the latest version Cleopatra being played by a black actress.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

o_mlly

May 20, 2021
Private
✟71,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No, I mean straight, cis men who are trying to exploit the situation. They are the actual problem.
How do you know a cisman from a non-cisman? Do you simply ask them what they are today?
I don't know what goes on in men's locker rooms, but, as I already posted that you edited out, I have never been molested by anyone other than straight guys. Same with all of my women friends.
How did you know your molesters were straight guys? Did you simply ask them what they were that day?
No. The moral hazard I see are straight guys trying to take advantage of the situation and those political operatives willing to demonize a small, really obscure group.
Same question as above. How do you know those "men" in the ladies locker room are exploiters or not?
Why? Any jerk there for something other than changing and showering can easily forge a note. Blaming trans people for others' jerkiness is unjust.
Could not any jerk pretend to be trans?

No one is blaming anyone for anything. We are trying to protect our basic civilities by showing how this nonsensical trans movement is corrupting longstanding moral standards.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Caine isn't a Chinese name because the character wasn't fully Chinese in Kung Fu.

Egyptians complained about the latest version Cleopatra being played by a black actress.

Yeah, people complain about casting. This is nothing new. It’s just the shoe is on his foot now. ^_^

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, people complain about casting. This is nothing new. It’s just the shoe is on his foot now. ^_^
It's a matter of white liberals only casting a person of color to look woke. It's fairly similar to Blaxploitation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

o_mlly

May 20, 2021
Private
✟71,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Creepy behaviour was mentioned earlier. That's a matter that doesn't depend on one being straight, gay or transgender. If someone is acting in a sexually inappropriate manner then please advise a member of staff.
Voyeurs? "Staff, remove those two. I think their laugh is sexually inappropriate."

Is that a serious suggestion. Join a gym and you have to have an annual genital check?
Nope. If one genuinely thinks they are trans then they would have a doctor's diagnosis to support.

Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Voyeurs? "Staff, remove those two. I think their laugh is sexually inappropriate."

Those two characters would most likely claim to be trans to get into women's only spaces.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do you know a cisman from a non-cisman? Do you simply ask them what they are today?
Why would I care exactly?
How did you know your molesters were straight guys? Did you simply ask them what they were that day?
Of course, if they neglected to announce. How else?
Same question as above. How do you know those "men" in the ladies locker room are exploiters or not?
What "men"? If they are actively exploiting, then we know they are exploiters.
Could not any jerk pretend to be trans?
A jerk can pretend to be whatever his little heart desires; it is not up to me. I'm not the jerk police.
No one is blaming anyone for anything.
Wake up.
We are trying to protect our basic civilities by showing how this nonsensical trans movement is corrupting longstanding moral standards.
It is uncivil to demonize a small group of easily picked on people. There really isn't a trans movement as much as an anti-trans movement. Thanks, Rufo.

Upvote 0

o_mlly

May 20, 2021
Private
✟71,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why would I care exactly?
You claimed only cismen molested you then how do you know they weren't trans heterosexuals? Answer: You don't.
Of course, if they neglected to announce. How else?
"Excuse me. I'd like to hit on you and I'm a trans-homo-sexual. Is that OK?" Get real.
What "men"? If they are actively exploiting, then we know they are exploiters.
The exploiters also include those who enable them. That would be you.
Thanks for the invite but no thanks.
It is uncivil to demonize a small group of easily picked on people. There really isn't a trans movement as much as an anti-trans movement. Thanks, Rufo.
Easily picked on? You need to get out more often.

Transactivists.JPG

Couldn't find any anti-trans images. You just made that up, didn't you?

Rufo? A red-haired male named Daisy. That explains a lot.

Upvote 0