Genesis 1-3 Timeline Challenge: Can You Resolve the Alleged Contradictions?

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That view is an extra-Biblical construct, at least, when considering just Genesis chapters 1 & 2.
I have no obligation to integrate it into my proto-cosmology...

That said, I do believe in a (dormant) Gap, but that occurred before there was
  • light with which to see [Day 1],
  • air to breathe [Day 2] or
  • dry land to live on [Day 3].

I will share with you some further research to consider.

We are Tripartite Beings:
  • Body
  • Soul
  • Spirit
What God originally created in Genesis was a Soul and Spirit *minus* the Body...

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

This is why the original couple were naked. They were not clothed with a Body Tabernacle yet...

Genesis 2:25
"And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed."

The Redeemed wish to be clothed with the Glorified Body...

2 Corinthians 5:4
"For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life."

Thus, the couple were 'unclothed' as per the above verse. Here is another example...

Revelation 16:15
"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

Did you catch what the 'shame' is? The shame is our private parts. In other words, the original couple were not ashamed because there was nothing there to be ashamed of. They had no private parts.

When the couple partook of the Forbidden Zygote, they made a Covenant with Death. God then 'clothed' them with corrupt flesh, including the reproductive organs we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

If anyone is interested, at 25:25 in the following video, this Rabbi explains how we were clothed with the skin we have now...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christians make the mistake of trying to fit Evolution and/or billions of years into Genesis 1 and 2. Because of this, they have caused themselves to become lost as to what the verses are actually teaching.

The universe that God created in Genesis 1 and 2 was not fallen yet. Therefore, the physics that define our current fallen universe is different.

Those that attempt to match our current fallen state with Genesis 1 and 2 are playing a fool's game. They simply cannot be made to agree. No wonder the Atheists laugh. Christians are constantly 'dumbing down' the Bible into something it is not. God is not an idiot!

If you wish to align the current understandings of our universe with Scripture, you need to focus on the Forbidden Fruit. If there is a so called 'Big Bang', it happened here...

Genesis 3:6
"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

Boom! Everything changed at that point. Did the original Wave Function Collapse? Do you understand what the Double Slit Experiment is? The observer causes the Wave to become Particle. In other words, it is the act of observing... as in the opening of the Eyes... that causes matter to collapse into a fallen state...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Does anyone know how much time passed after the original couple died? No, of course not. You never even bothered to be a Berean and consider these ideas. You were too busy with your "they died a spiritual death" nonsense.

Did you consider Wheeler's "Participatory Universe" research?

"Wheeler's theory was that, in an analogous manner, consciousness may play some role in bringing the universe into existence."

Well, what do you know? Cutting edge theories about the creation of our universe match the Bible. Isn't that something.

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In some religions and cultures, there is something called the 'World Egg' or 'Orphic Egg'...

Orphic-egg.png

Typically, the world egg is a beginning of some sort, and the universe or some primordial being comes into existence by "hatching" from the egg, sometimes lain on the primordial waters of the Earth. The modern cosmological versions of this idea are called the emergent Universe scenarios.

See the Serpent? See the Egg being fertilized? That is the Forbidden Fruit. It is a Zygote. It created the fallen universe we are in.

The Bible is teaching this concept.

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is what the Forbidden Fruit is...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

Yep. It was there the whole time. Why did you not understand? Did your Church tell you that Mystery Babylon is the Catholic Church? No wonder you are so lost. You are too busy being filled with hate and pride to be corrected.

The Golden Cup, aka the Forbidden Fruit, is the Sperm and Ovum combined into the Zygote. And guess what? We all partook in order to be conceived...

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad."

The nations are every nation that has ever existed going back to Adam and Eve. She was there, and so was he...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

What, you thought it was some sort of 'figure of speech'? You think Jesus was not being literal because 'that is too uncomfortable' to believe?

Did you 'spiritualize away' the plain literal understanding? You may as well have said that Jesus lied. That is what you already believe.

Here is the Mystery revealed: Mystery Babylon and Satan are symbolic of our corrupt Biology going all the way back to Eden. The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil represent Mystery Babylon's Ovary. The Serpent fertilized it. We all partook and here we are. We need Jesus to re-clothe us with non-corrupted Biology. It is that simple.

Wake up while there is still time.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟152,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So far, no one (except me) has an explanation as to why that is.
I believe that Adam is the first male in the bloodline to Christ. And I believe that the males and females created on the 6th day are totally separate-they are told to replenish the earth. It's the only thing that makes sense- especially knowing Cain was able to find a wife (his name means oriental tribe, etc) east of Eden. I don't believe he married a sister as many claim. If he was banished, he certainly wouldn't be allowed to hang around to do so. And it's very clear that Seth was the next in line after Abel up to that point. So I do believe the earth was populated so Cain would be able to find a wife. He also feared someone would kill him. He dwelt in the land of Nod. That's an entirely different place -already named. The only way this makes any sense is if the earth is populated somewhat by that time.

I've heard all the arguments about Adam and Eve possibly having other children before Seth but I don't believe that's the case with Seth specifically stated as the next in line after Abel. It only states Adam begat sons and daughters after Seth.

And it's the only thing that makes sense where wildlife/animals are concerned with both creation timelines including the animals of the oceans and certain animals on land. Adam was basically a farmer/tiller of the ground. Eve is called the mother of all living because it is through her bloodline that we do receive life.

And we know Adam can mean mankind or the specific Adam in the garden.

If I let the scriptures speak for themselves I don't see contradictions. The contradictions are only there if someone is trying to fit the same creation in both chapters. And I don't believe we would have a creation story just to reiterate the same creation story back to back with contradictions. I see them as different.

Even the verse in Acts where it states from one blood/man all nations were created -blood or man was not in the manuscripts.

The bible is not a complete history book and we shouldn't read it as such. God certainly gives us enough of the beginning, his overall plan but we don't have the complete historical picture of everything. We have Adam's bloodline and those that come into contact with that bloodline all leading up to Christ. First Adam/last Adam.

I'm not really looking to debate this- been there done that many times but just wanted to state my beliefs about the so called differences.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟569,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Two separate events.
1. The six days of creation in chapter 1.
2. At some point later, the creation of Adam and Eve and the fall.
This assumes that the creation of man in the 1st chapter was pre-Adam and Eve and that after being ejected from the garden, the children of Adam and Eve mixed with the descendants of those created on day 6.
The principal stickler is the scripture, which says Eve was the mother of all living.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Scripture is filled with juxtaposition and opposites. We can use this to our advantage whenever we get stuck trying to decipher a Mystery.

Take the Forbidden Fruit for example. What was it? Grapes, Pomegranates, Apples? To find out, all we have to do is look at its opposite in the Tree of Life...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

We know that 'Fruit' can mean 'Child' in Scripture...

Exodus 21:22
"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman’s husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine."

If we use the Kingdom of God Within as our guide, we discover that 'yielding her Fruit every month' is a euphemism for a Woman's menstrual cycle. This means that the Fruit are representative of Ovum. This can be further proven by adding more evidence...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother in Heaven. Obviously, this is literal. New Jerusalem represents the Heavenly Womb by which the Redeemed become Born Again... yes literally.

Of course, the Ovum would not be complete without fertilization. No problem. The River of Life flows from the Masculine Throne to accomplish this task...

Revelation 22:1
"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."

The Water of Life represents the Seminal Fluid that delivers Abraham's Seed to fertilize Sarah's Ovary Tree. Think Water Baptism. :) The Lamb of course is Abraham's Seed...

Galatians 3:16
"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

The opposite of the New Jerusalem Mother/Womb of Sarah is Hagar...

Galatians 4:24 (English Standard Version)
Now this may be
interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar.

Hagar not only represents the Old Testament and being bound by the Law, but she also represents the Earthly Womb of Earthly Jerusalem...

Galatians 4:25 (New International Version)
Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.

Thus, we have:
  • Sarah = Heavenly Womb of New Jerusalem
  • Hagar = Earthly Womb of Earthly Jerusalem
Viewing this from the Garden of Eden perspective we have:
  • Sarah = Heavenly Womb of New Jerusalem = TREE OF LIFE
  • Hagar = Earthly Womb of Earthly Jerusalem = TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
Two Mothers, two Covenants, two Tabernacle Ovum, two Great Cities. One gives birth to bondage. One gives birth to freedom.

Long story short, Adam and the Woman were given two choices as to which of the two Zygotes they would like to be Born Again into. In other words, they had a choice of which PARENTS they wanted, as well as what BODY TYPE to be 'clothed' with. They were naked, remember?

They chose BONDAGE. They chose the Zygote of Mystery Babylon, the corrupt Ovum fertilized by the Serpent. They chose the Golden Cup full of filthiness of her fornication with the Serpent. God clothed them according to the COVENANT they made...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

Now you know what the Forbidden Fruit is. You're welcome. :cool:

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The is the real end of Gen 1
The Bible has no structure at all. No chapters, so verses, so sentences. It is like the lyrics for a song without the music. All of the Bible is a song although that is much more pronounced with David compared to Moses. If people knew how much of the Torah is a part of the oral tradition rather than written they would be surprised. The oral tradition is said to go back to Abraham and even back to Adam. There is some indication that Moses copied the written part of the bible from Clay tablets.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother in Heaven.
This is crazy. Paul is telling us that Sarah is our mother and we are born into the New Jerusalem in Heaven. The New Jerusalem on Earth is 1500 1500 by 1500 miles. (air and mineral rights) This is the entire Arab continental plate. Abraham had to walk this land to claim it for his descendants. As gentiles we are adopted into the family. So Sarah is not our natural matriarch as she is for Israel and Judah and all the others descendants of Sarah. Hagar is the mother of the Arab people today that control the land given to Abraham and his descendants. Sarah's children control a very small area compared to Hagar's children. At least right now.

I think I will be given some sort of a condo there and this is where I will stay when we get to go there once a years for the feast of tabernacles. If not me personally than this would be my descendants that are alive at that time during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Zechariah 14:16 talks about this. "16Then all the survivors from the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles". The survivors being the people who survive the transition from the church age to the kingdom age.

Some people say 10% some people say one third. Jesus says many and few but this means majority and minority. More then half or less than half. If you only get one third of the votes that is going to be very difficult to dispute. I have ancestors that fought in the crusades' to gain control of the land that is rightfully ours. An area that is still hotly disputed today.

Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟124,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The is the real end of Gen 1

Thus the heavens and the earth were completed, and all their hosts. 2 By the seventh day God completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.
4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven

And obviously - there were no chapter divisions or verses in the manuscripts written or copied until many centuries later. So I am talking about the artificial inserts/division added later when I point out that the break should have been after vs 4.
It is two different accounts, even the order of creation is different. We must accept this if we want to be honest with the text.

• Agree
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0