Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is the resurrection when body and soul will be joined back together again.

Romans 8:19-21 (New International Version): "The creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.

I believe Jesus paid the price for all of Creation to be redeemed. We were there not only at the foundation of this world, but also the beginning of the Universe. We are a part of every life form that has ever existed on this planet. We are star stuff. The elements were created in a star. As energy became physical. E=MC2.
@Diamond7, you have some interesting beliefs.
What did you say is the resurrection?
What is the creation that waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed?

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They are on earth and some of them could be on YouTube today. There are 12,000 from each tribe. "Jewish" is slang for Judah. Just one of the 12 tribes. According to the Bible, the 12 tribes of Israel are the descendants of the twelve sons of Jacob, also known as Israel. These twelve sons are Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin. They would rather be called by their slang term them to have anyone tamper with their real name.
Were they not bought from the earth, and would the complete number not e with the lamb in heaven? Revelation 14:1-4
  1. Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads.
  2. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.
  3. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.
  4. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
Hebrews 12:22-24
22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟80,037.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
How about spiritual virgins. Are there not many who follow Christ, and remain separate from this world?
Yes, the Bible is both literal and symbolic. Although this could have to do with DNA. They are pure blooded. The Bible is strict as to who they can and who they can not get married too.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟80,037.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
They sang as it were a new song before the throne
This is were be go to pray. Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, the Bible is both literal and symbolic. Although this could have to do with DNA. They are pure blooded. The Bible is strict as to who they can and who they can not get married too.
They follow a lamb. What is more, the lamb opens seals, and is standing on Mount Zion. Of course they are spiritual virgins.
These are brought from among mankind as firstfruits to God, and the lamb. So, they are indeed a small number - 144,000, who alone can master the new song.

So, only 144,000 from among mankind get to go to heaven, to be kings and priests.
This means that all the rest of mankind do not go to heaven, but remain on earth. They make up the new earth - the kings' domain, in which righteousness dwells. 2 Peter 3:13

New Heavens
new-jerusalem.jpg

New Earth
fd764d8cba40805ab43db26fbac42973.jpg

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What will the mosquitoes feed off of?
Maybe sap from trees. We'll have to wait until we are in the new world.
Right now the scientists believe that they fed on animal's blood.
Scientists Have Identified The Gene That Makes Mosquitoes Crave Human Blood
Why One Dangerous Mosquito Developed A Taste For Human Blood

However, as we know, there are a lot of things scientist don;t know.
Who knows if they will discover mosquitoes feeding on the sap of plants.
Female mosquitoes only need to feed on plant sap, which is high in carbohydrates, not sugars
I'm behind time, I guess.

What we do know from God's word, is that in the beginning things were quite different Genesis 1:29, and in the end, things will be quite different Isaiah 65:22-25.

Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What will the mosquitoes feed off of?
Something I just thought about.
Interestingly, all the years I have heard it preached that heaven will be our home, I have never heard anyone ask, what will the animals eat? So your question is interesting, as it got me thinking.

When God determined to wipe the earth of the wicked, he preserved two of every kind, as we know, because he wanted the animals around, to live on the earth on which he placed them.
So, when God destroys the wicked at Armageddon, where would the animals be?

The Bible tells us, right here on earth, where God wanted them to be. Along with the righteous humans God made to live on earth.
Isaiah 11:6-9; Isaiah 65:21-25
main-qimg-61b1767bab1d112e7e21d1458a2103b8.webp
stdas0723.jpg

We know that God will never ruin the earth, and animal life again.
I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake, although the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.
Genesis 8:21​

In fact, God promises "And should destroy those who destroy the earth." Revelation 11:18

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a well known false group teaching with no basis in God's Plan or Purpose,
and it is very opposed to God's Word.
That's easily said. Seeing that no scriptures are given, I believe that's why you said it.

Aaron, I should have asked, would you like to enlighten everyone on the truth? we would all like to see the scriptures to the contrary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I remember correctly from so long ago, what you proposed is not from Scripture - it is a well known fairy tale. Nor found in Scripture.
There are thousands of fairy tales not found in Scripture.
Scripture does not mention any of them, except for a few as God Directed.
I have only used the scriptures Aaron. They are not proposals, such as you are making.
This is a board for Study and exposition of specific Bible verses. It is not a board for making comments of our personal feelings.

I know from experience, persons do tend to get emotional when something they have been taught, and came to believe strongly, is shown to be false. I have seen the reaction a few times.
For example, some persons who have been told for years, that <insert topic here - they will go to heaven and meet Jesus, and live with God> , became so upset, when shown from the Bible, that only a few faithful ones are given that privilege, that they shut down a pleasant conversation, rather than consider discussing the scriptures.
My reaction was to see what the Bible says, because, examining the Bible, without a doctrinal position, I learned so many things that just are not taught in the mainstream "churches".
Thankfully, I was never emotionally attached to "church". I valued the Bible.
I still do.

I'm always willing to see someone use the scriptures to show me where a particular teaching is wrong - or right.
So, I think if you feel the scriptures in the thread, are somehow misused, here is the place, and now would be a good time to enlighten everyone visiting this thread - including myself, of course.
Jesus taught crowds what was truth. If persons misrepresented the truth, Jesus used the scriptures to expose it - for the benefit of those listening.

• Useful
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Last edited on 23/Jan/2021
The Bible’s Answer

Introduction

The Bible’s answer to this question is no; 144,000 is not the set number of people who will go to Heaven. In contrast, the
... cult called the Jehovah’s Witnesses (The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society) teaches that only 144,000 people will go to Heaven..."
I don't see any scriptures on this, in those links.
What is the purpose of the post Aaron, and the big font?
It reminds me of those huge billboards persons put up along the highways to ensure passersby don't miss their broadcast.

Why would people assume they go to Heaven when the new Kingdom comes down out of Heaven?
I think people may assume that based on what they are taught.
As far back in my childhood, as I can remember, I have heard it preached, "All good persons go do heaven. All bad persons go to hell."

I learned however, from studying the Bible, that not all good persons go to heaven, but only a little flock of Jesus' sheep. Luke 12:32; Luke 22:28-30
Through the study of scripture, it's clear to see that these followers of Christ, who followed Jesus' instruction, and became the first anointed sons of God - baptized by holy spirit. Acts 1:5; Acts 11:16, are a part of those making up the number of kings and priests - Revelation 7:1-4; Revelation 14:1-4; Revelation 5:10.

Do they go to heaven?
John 14:1-4; Philippians 3:20; 1 Peter 1:4
The scriptures say they do.

Surely you don't think this is an assumption?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟312,421.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"People" are taught that (they don't think they are assume that, they believe what they were taught) , directly contrary to Scripture, God's Plan Revealed.
Exactly.. go to church and attend potlucks, missing the concept of rejecting the world of man in favour of the Kingdom and it's opposing values.. As the song goes.. ♪ Hate your next door neighbour but don't forget to say grace ♪

Reactions: CoreyD
Upvote 0

CoreyD

Jul 11, 2023
Detroit
✟29,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly.. go to church and attend potlucks, missing the concept of rejecting the world of man in favour of the Kingdom and it's opposing values.. As the song goes.. ♪ Hate your next door neighbour but don't forget to say grace ♪
Is that actually a song? The words are powerful.
I googled it, and got results for Eve of Destruction, but I don't see those words in the lyrics.
What song is it?

Upvote 0