There is only one Dragon/Serpent in scripture (Part 11) (Haman Hangs)

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟2,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Esther 7

The king and Haman came to feast[a] with Esther the queen. 2 Once again, on the second day while drinking wine, the king asked Esther, “Queen Esther, whatever you ask will be given to you. Whatever you seek, even to half the kingdom, will be done.”
We have arrived at a very awkward moment. Haman thinks his day is set. He's relishing his high place with the King and Queen at their own private feast... and he is close to watching Mordechai do the dead man's dance. ...... And, boy oh boy is the King taken with Esther! He asks for a third time, what Esther wants, and will grant her up to half of his Kingdom.

3 Queen Esther answered, “If I have obtained your approval,[b] my king, and if the king is pleased, spare my life—this is my request; and spare my people—this is my desire. 4 For my people and I have been sold out to destruction, death, and extermination. If we had merely been sold as male and female slaves, I would have kept silent. Indeed, the trouble wouldn’t be worth burdening the king.”
Esther releases a VERY Jewish statement of the threat of extermination, to the King. Esther even states that she would be sold into slavery, but extermination for her and all of her people is too great to bear.

5 King Ahasuerus spoke up and asked Queen Esther, “Who is this, and where is the one who would devise such a scheme?”[c]
ruh roh.... The King asks who is behind the threatening of His Queen and her people.

6 Esther answered, “The adversary and enemy is this evil Haman.”
Sooooooooo.... What does Adversary mean? Could it be....... Satan?!?! Literally, God is showing us Satan through the book of Esther. Enemy of the King!

Haman stood terrified before the king and queen.
It was then that Haman realized that he had forgotten to bring a clean pair of undershorts.

7 Angered by this, the king arose from where they were drinking wine and went to the palace garden.
The King was so enraged at Haman that He had to get up and walk

Haman remained to beg Queen Esther for his life because he realized the king was planning something terrible for him.
Haman's pride was now quashed. He was resorting to begging Queen Esther for his very life.

8 Just as the king returned from the palace garden to the house of wine drinking, Haman was falling on the couch where Esther was reclining. The king exclaimed, “Would he actually violate the queen while I am in the palace?” As soon as the statement left the king’s mouth, Haman’s face was covered.
Apparently Haman was so insane with fear that he was almost on top of Esther, while she was reclining.... and appeared to be sexually abusing Esther. This is a quick snippet to show how Satan tries to steel God's Bride's.

9 Harbona, one of the royal eunuchs, said: “There is a gallows 75 feet[d] tall at Haman’s house that he made for Mordecai, who gave the report that saved[e] the king.”
Lucky for the King, some guy had just had 75 foot High Gallows erected. (Haman is about to die by the very Gallows that he had paid to be constructed!) This is God level Justice. This is YH-H level Justice!

The king commanded, “Hang him on it.”
JUSTICE!

10 They hanged Haman on the gallows he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the king’s anger subsided.

God gave Satan thousands of years, He gave him Authority, Splendor, Opportunity, Love, Chance after Chance after Chance..... etc... etc...

Metaphorically speaking... Satan will hang by his own gallows one day. I would normally mark this epic OP part conclusion with "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.... But... in a sort of awkward way... it seems another song fits Verse 10. See, Jesus Love's all of His creations. ALL of them! This is why each soul that is destroyed at the end will be a story of pain, within God's heart. They hurt God so deeply, that He concludes that He must withdraw from them eternally....

Last edited: