New/Marriage

NenaEV

Dec 14, 2010
✟7,613.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Hello. I'm new here and i am going through a lot right now and really need some advice from fellow christians. I know what the world tells me to do, but i want a good opinion.

I've been married for 2 yrs but have actually been with my husband for 4 years. And its been a long hard road for us. We've gone through a lot and had kids very early on, which didn't help. And well to get to the point hes been unfaithful a lot. But as a loving wife and as a christain i forgave him. But even when hes not cheating hes always saying how he's unhappy and that he doesn't like my body ever since i had his two kids.
And about a month ago he told me he didn't want to be with me anymore. So he's out doing whatever he wants while i'm home with our two kids.
I love him so much, and the bible does say that i have grounds to leave if i cant get over the cheating, but the thing is I already forgave him. I want to be with him and i DON'T want a divorce. I don't believe in a divorce at all! But at this point theres nothing i can do. He said he doesnt want to be with me, he's out and about doing God knows what and he treats me very bad whenever he is home.
I'm just very confused and hurt right now. I don't know what to do. Please help.
Thanks. :)

Secret Friend

Read the Amplified translation of Romans 13:5
Jan 10, 2011
✟15,140.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Greetings,

This is sad. Because the truth is that you should leave him because not only is he affecting you but also what he is doing is influencing your children weather you want it or not. They feel it.

So, you "DONT" want a divorce. Then if you dont then I recommend that you go on a fast to seek Gods guidance in this matter because you love your husband too much to leave him. You should have love for yourself and your children also and have this in mind always. I dont mean that you dont love your children or yourself, but what I am saying is that at this point you and your children come first.

You should seek guidance about fasting and what it does. Jesus told us "when you fast" (matthew 6:16), he did not say "if" you fast. Which means fasting is something that we should all do and be familiar with. Think about this - If Jesus fasted, how much more do you think that we need to fast ourselves?

If you "dont" want a divorce then seek God through a fast so that he may guide you in His ways. Get the help from the people from your church or find a church or frineds that will support you in this. Maybe they can fast with you. All in all its up to you and God.

May God bless you greatly and give you understanding in His ways!

Secret Friend

Upvote 0

hcallministry

Oct 26, 2012
✟7,627.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
My Dear Sister, let me assure you that devil is out to destroy peaceful family but be strong enough through prayer and fasting to overcome this situation as it is just a temptation but very soon through radicle prayer it will be a thing of the past and may be your testimony will be of great concern to the future people. "I am also fasting together with you in this situation, as a Pst. I have dealt with this kind of situations," READ ALSO JEREMIAH 33:3. Thanks in Christ and give me a feed back

Upvote 0

hcallministry

Oct 26, 2012
✟7,627.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I'm new here and i am going through a lot right now and really need some advice from fellow christians. I know what the world tells me to do, but i want a good opinion.

I've been married for 2 yrs but have actually been with my husband for 4 years. And its been a long hard road for us. We've gone through a lot and had kids very early on, which didn't help. And well to get to the point hes been unfaithful a lot. But as a loving wife and as a christain i forgave him. But even when hes not cheating hes always saying how he's unhappy and that he doesn't like my body ever since i had his two kids.
And about a month ago he told me he didn't want to be with me anymore. So he's out doing whatever he wants while i'm home with our two kids.
I love him so much, and the bible does say that i have grounds to leave if i cant get over the cheating, but the thing is I already forgave him. I want to be with him and i DON'T want a divorce. I don't believe in a divorce at all! But at this point theres nothing i can do. He said he doesnt want to be with me, he's out and about doing God knows what and he treats me very bad whenever he is home.
I'm just very confused and hurt right now. I don't know what to do. Please help.
Thanks. :)
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
My Dear Sister, let me assure you that devil is out to destroy peaceful family but be strong enough through prayer and fasting to overcome this situation as it is just a temptation but very soon through radicle prayer it will be a thing of the past and may be your testimony will be of great concern to the future people. "I am also fasting together with you in this situation, as a Pst. I have dealt with this kind of situations," READ ALSO JEREMIAH 33:3. Thanks in Christ and give me a feed back

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟97,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Some people won't and don't change, for some reason. There comes a time when realism and our responsibilities must be assessed carefully and clearly. What about the children, where does he fit in with them - is he a good dad, what is he modelling to them?

You will need more than simplistic formulas. Unrequited love can be very painful and very taxing.

John
NZ

Upvote 0