✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
1000001748.png

I just don't think I have EVER seen any other President ilicit death threats from his supporters.

I certainly have my reasons and a lot of it has to do with his cult leader like strategies he uses subconsciously often I'm sure IMHO, but I'm curious of everyone else's thoughts.

Why is Trump seen by his supporters as more a savior than president? Is it just because he repeats ad nauseum that he is the only one who can save America and they believe him?

I'm sorry but this picture is not typical "support your politician " behaviour and it seems very common

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟711,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just don't think I have EVER seen any other President ilicit death threats from his supporters.

That's not what that says, my goodness this clearly is not a death threat.

It's a play on the "or bust" saying:

"or bust

idiom
informal

—used to say that one will do everything possible to get somewhere

The sign on the car said "New Orleans or bust!"
"

So it's like saying Donald Trump "or bust" (meaning the guy will be voting for Trump "no matter what" and encouraging others to do the same.

But instead of saying "or bust", he's saying "or death".

Why? Because the left wants us all dead or jailed... And that's exactly what will happen if the Republicans don't win the election.

If people didn't sit on the news every single day spouting hateful lies about people you've never met those same people might not sincerely believe you plan on killing them if your side wins.

But we are clearly in the midst of a battle for the soul of the nation, and we don't trust the left. At all. Because they lie every single day about us.

Case in point, this thread. Maybe people need to brush up on their English comprehension skills.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

"or bust

idiom
informal

"

So it's like saying Donald Trump "or bust" (meaning the guy will be voting for Trump "no matter what" and encouraging others to do the same.

Why? Because the left wants us all dead or jailed... And that's exactly what will happen if the Republicans don't win the election.

If people didn't sit on the news every single day spouting hateful lies about people you've never met those same people might not sincerely believe you plan on killing them if your side wins.

But we are clearly in the midst of a battle for the soul of the nation, and we don't trust the left. At all. Because they lie every single day about us.

Case in point, this thread. Maybe people need to brush up on their English comprehension skills.
Ah! I see.
So the reason Trump is getting this level of devotion is because "the left wants us all dead or jailed".
I mean, that's not rational or factual but it's a reason.

I'm sure it wasn't your intention to do so but I appreciate you answering my question.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟102,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you really believe this, please explain why President Biden has done nothing whatsoever to advance this agenda.

-- A2SG, or President Obama before him....

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟711,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ah! I see.
So the reason Trump is getting this level of devotion is because "the left wants us all dead or jailed".
I mean, that's not rational or factual but it's a reason.

I'm sure it wasn't your intention to do so but I appreciate you answering my question.

It's very rational, death threats, lies, all manner of hatred are daily spewed against the right.

I legitimately believe people want us all dead or jailed, most certainly not voting for sensible government policies, or speaking in favor of them.

And I don't hang out on any site that would be considered strictly right wing (I've never even visited Truth Social or whatever it's called, I visited Gab for about a week before leaving) I believe it because I can read, the New York Times, MSDNC, CNN and all these people spew hate, and that hate has a direction - we know how you all feel now... It's very clear.

Especially in every single thread that spews more lies... because we know you know the English language.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟943,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"or bust

idiom
informal

"

With all due respect, please explain what kind of " death" Maga supporters will suffer? Will non -supporters round them up and execute them or will they be rounded up and thrown into jail with no due process or will they merely just lose an election?
Let us reason, PLEASE! Additionally, death is not a different word for bust. Not even close.
Be blessed

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟943,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's very rational, death threats, lies, all manner of hatred are daily spewed against the right.

I legitimately believe people want us all dead or jailed, most certainly not voting for sensible government policies, or speaking in favor of them.

And I don't hang out on any site that would be considered strictly right wing (I've never even visited Truth Social or whatever it's called, I visited Gab for about a week before leaving) I believe it because I can read, the New York Times, MSDNC, CNN and all these people spew hate, and that hate has a direction - we know how you all feel now... It's very clear.

Especially in every single thread that spews more lies... because we know you know the English language.

1 John 4:18​

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟135,404.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you really believe this, please explain why President Biden has done nothing whatsoever to advance this agenda.

-- A2SG, or President Obama before him....

I guess you're sleeping.

Russia is literally threatening nuclear war every other day and Biden does nothing. America's crappy nuclear arsenal is definitely not up to the job. America sleeps.

China regularly threatens to invade Taiwan, and is getting ready for nuclear war with America. It's doing a nuclear break-out right now by rapidly ramping up its nuclear arsenal. America sleeps.

Basically, the entirety of America should be on nuclear war alert and ramping up production of missiles and nuclear warheads to deliver them. 10,000 missiles for 10,000 nuclear warheads. Needed yesterday. But America sleeps instead.

Biden has advanced the "death" agenda by sleeping in the face of so much. But so are you. Look at what is in store for you - a fatal dose of radiation. I wonder what that does?

What radiation does to the human body | HBO's Chernobyl - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,136,071.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I live in a 75% red state and, as in other red states, your idea is ridiculously laughable.

Out here progressives are constantly told to leave if they don't like it.

Newcomers are warned not to move unless they abandon their ideas.

And of course they have all the guns. Ugh.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟569,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I guess you're sleeping.

Russia is literally threatening nuclear war every other day and Biden does nothing. America's crappy nuclear arsenal is definitely not up to the job. America sleeps.

China regularly threatens to invade Taiwan, and is getting ready for nuclear war with America. It's doing a nuclear break-out right now by rapidly ramping up its nuclear arsenal. America sleeps.

Basically, the entirety of America should be on nuclear war alert and ramping up production of missiles and nuclear warheads to deliver them. 10,000 missiles for 10,000 nuclear warheads. Needed yesterday. But America sleeps instead.

Biden has advanced the "death" agenda by sleeping in the face of so much. But so are you. Look at what is in store for you - a fatal dose of radiation. I wonder what that does?

1713448016042.png

Upvote 0

Bradskii

I have become comfortably numb.
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟262,167.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Oh, then that's just fine and dandy. You think that the guy believes either Trump gets elected or he's going to be jailed or killed. Which guy? The one in a camo vest. That one. Who I'm sure will be persuading his buddies that hey, there's nothing they can do about it. What's a guy to do, eh? Which buddies would that be? Well, maybe guys like this I'd suggest:

images (6).jpeg

He looks like a reasonable sort who wouldn't kick up much of a fuss if someone idiotically suggested that his freedom or even his life was in danger if things don't work out as regards his preferred choice for president.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Really? Nobody I know has done that. Nobody I have read here on Christian Forums has done that. Even in the VERY left wing reddits I peruse, they don't give death threats to the right. Now and then there are some guillotine threats against the owners of the means of production. But in regards to the entirety of the right wing in America, I have literally, NEVER heard a death threat against them.

I can understand why you'd vote for Trump. But I would suggest you change the media you are ingesting because it is not giving you a good representation of the left.

Sun Tzu famously said to "if you know yourself and know your enemy you need not worry about the outcome of 100 battles". Well I'll tell yeah, you don't know your enemy very well.

And I don't hang out on any site that would be considered strictly right wing (I've never even visited Truth Social or whatever it's called, I visited Gab for about a week before leaving) I believe it because I can read, the New York Times, MSDNC, CNN and all these people spew hate, and that hate has a direction -
Wow! There is FULL ON hate coming from those news outlets? Perchance you could provide some evidence of the "hate".

we know how you all feel now... It's very clear.
So clear that you can provide hundreds and hundreds of examples where the "hate" is real?

Here's a question:
Can a left winger just be "wrong"....or does he/she have to be a "liar"?

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I guess you're sleeping.

Russia is literally threatening nuclear war every other day and Biden does nothing. America's crappy nuclear arsenal is definitely not up to the job. America sleeps

What radiation does to the human body | HBO's Chernobyl - YouTube
Wow. I CANNOT believe you are so scared you TRULY believe all of that. I'm sorry you're burdenned by that belief. IT must be tough

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟569,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, then that's just fine and dandy. You think that the guy believes either Trump gets elected or he's going to be jailed or killed.
Let's all back up a second, folks. @Hazelelponi's comments aside, that's not what the flag means. Or, at least that's not necessarily what it means.

"Give me liberty or give me death" does not mean "I must have liberty or I will die." It means "If I don't have liberty, I would prefer to die."

Likewise, "Trump or Death" most likely means "I would prefer death over not having Trump."

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Let's all back up a second, folks. @Hazelelponi's comments aside, that's not what the flag means. Or, at least that's not necessarily what it means.

"Give me liberty or give me death" does not mean "I must have liberty or I will die." It means "If I don't have liberty, I would prefer to die."

Likewise, "Trump or Death" most likely means "I would prefer death over not having Trump."
Fair point.

I concede my understanding in the first post is the least likely of possible intentions. I don't think it's impossible, but least likely, yes.
I live in a 75% red state and, as in other red states, your idea is ridiculously laughable.

Out here progressives are constantly told to leave if they don't like it.

Newcomers are warned not to move unless they abandon their ideas.

And of course they have all the guns. Ugh.
No kidding. Read up on Californians moving to Idaho.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,136,071.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It seems that the OP feels intimidated by liberals. Or perhaps out of place.

A liberal challenge in a state like mine is getting the vote out.
They feel defeated before they even try. The biggest voting bloc here are non-voters.

We are really safe. We're not the poll watchers standing armed outside the polling place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Oh, then that's just fine and dandy. You think that the guy believes either Trump gets elected or he's going to be jailed or killed. Which guy? The one in a camo vest. That one. Who I'm sure will be persuading his buddies that hey, there's nothing they can do about it. What's a guy to do, eh? Which buddies would that be? Well, maybe guys like this I'd suggest:

View attachment 346100

He looks like a reasonable sort who wouldn't kick up much of a fuss if someone idiotically suggested that his freedom or even his life was in danger if things don't work out as regards his preferred choice for president.
why would a human person dress up like that unless in actual conflict?

I simply do not think a person is mentally well if this is their choice. I feel kinda bad because this could only come from a place of deep fear, and worry and paranoia.

Upvote 0