Akron
✟75,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The death I was talking about was very clearly not talking about plant life.
We have the remains of many people that died before Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Adam was the first food producer and the beginning of civilization. There are more beginning with Adam than we could ever know. Adam had the breath of life.

If you want to talk about death, lets talk about all the people alive today that would not be alive without science. In the city you live half the people would not be there. They would not even have survived childhood diseases. My brother has actually done medical missionary work in third world nations so he has seen the death and destruction there is when people do not have science.

Doctors do not call themselves scientist's but science molds and shapes who they are and what they do. Even it is perfectly acceptable to use the scientific method to read, study and understand our Bible. Hermeneutics can be rigorous and systematic in its approach, and it may incorporate insights from various fields such as linguistics, literary theory, philosophy, anthropology, and psychology. It aims to provide a framework for understanding how texts communicate meaning and how interpretations can be validly derived from them.

I suggest to remove science from your understanding of the Bible is a violation of the Rules of Hermeneutics that incorporate insight from Science in our understanding of our Bible.

As I said, if you study Hebrew death means to return to the primitive state the earth was in on the day one. In the beginning a day was 8 billion years when God created a second day. Each day was half the length of the day before it. If you go by that, then science will line up with the Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟71,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When atheist evolutionists, when agnostic evolutionists, and even when theistic evolutionists contradicts the Scriptures, I will always continue to stand with the multiple passages of the Bible which shows that YEC is correct and true by comparison to OEC. Also, there are Christian scientists who have repeatedly presented scientific evidence and research which demonstrates the evidence for young earth creationism.

• Winner
Reactions: Ted-01
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Also, there are Christian scientists who have repeatedly presented scientific evidence and research which demonstrates the evidence for young earth creationism.
Sounds interesting. Show us some of that, and we'll take a look. What do you have?

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
1987, what's God trying to tell us with this?
I just studied that. That has to do with chaos theory and the butterfly effect. I was thinking of doing an art piece with that pattern.

1715484583500.png

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
When atheist evolutionists, when agnostic evolutionists, and even when theistic evolutionists contradicts the Scriptures,
Science confirms the scripture and scripture confirms science. It is a two way street. Our left and our right hand with the right hand being greater or stronger then the left.

Upvote 0