Christians, Don't Over Look

S

strobeef

It seems to me that we have two Christian brothers running for President who have largely been shunned by the media and overlooked by likeminded Americans.

Both Alan Keys and Duncan Hunter have a high regard for God's law and His Sovereignty. Both are moral conservatives. Both are fiscal conservatives and believe the Founding Fathers deliberately incorporated Godly principles into the Constitution.

This could be our last chance to place into the oval office people who will stand by their convictions and appoint Pro-Life judges who will uphold the constituion as well!

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
Alan Keyes says things that get him into trouble. There are some things that impress me about him, and other things that just leave me scratching my head. But I do believe at least that he is a real conservative and a Christian. I've heard some good things about Duncan Hunter too, I'm surprised he's not more popular. Maybe the kind of people that would otherwise support him are going for the better known McCain and Romney.
And as Xapis pointed out, Ron Paul also fits into your list. Luckily, he also happens to be a front runner.

Reactions: Barren
Upvote 0
S

Steezie

It seems to me that we have two Christian brothers running for President who have largely been shunned by the media and overlooked by likeminded Americans.

Both Alan Keys and Duncan Hunter have a high regard for God's law and His Sovereignty. Both are moral conservatives. Both are fiscal conservatives and believe the Founding Fathers deliberately incorporated Godly principles into the Constitution.

This could be our last chance to place into the oval office people who will stand by their convictions and appoint Pro-Life judges who will uphold the constituion as well!
Alan Keyes apparently kicked his own daughter out of his home after she came out as gay, I wouldn't sit at the same table with him much less vote for him.

Upvote 0

neverforsaken

Proud American now and always
Jan 18, 2005
Hawaii
✟3,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm pretty sure all of them are Christians. (Yes, I believe Mormons are Christians too) I will be electing based on the ability to fight the war on terror, the requirement of putting in conservative judges and taking on Illegal immigration head on. (And none of this Amnesty crud)

Upvote 0

Barren

Oct 15, 2006
Visit site
✟15,981.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why do you guys keep falling for the same old tricks election after election after election after election???????

"Appointing conservative judges."

Is it not apparent to you that the conservative/Republican establishment wants abortion to be legal so that they can get our votes by running as a "pro-life" candidate???? "Appointing conservative judges" has got us NOTHING in forty years.

There is a constitutional way for Congress and the President to take the abortion issue out of the court's hands, therefore making Roe V Wade null n void. The fact that none of our representatives (or any of the candidates running for office) make abortion illegal, shows that they are one of two things: ignorant on the Constitution, or, giving us lip service when it comes to abortion. Either way, both of them make that candidate not qualified to be president.

Ron Paul has introduced legislation that would take abortion out of the court's hands, Republicans never vote for it. As president, Ron Paul would get abortion out of the court's hands.

Upvote 0

xapis

Soli Deo gloria!
Jul 1, 2004
Lambsburg, VA
Visit site
✟10,964.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Why do you guys keep falling for the same old tricks election after election after election after election???????

Is it not apparent to you that the conservative/Republican establishment wants abortion to be legal so that they can get our votes by running as a "pro-life" candidate???? "Appointing conservative judges" has got us NOTHING in forty years.

There is a constitutional way for Congress and the President to take the abortion issue out of the court's hands, therefore making Roe V Wade null n void. The fact that none of our representatives (or any of the candidates running for office) make abortion illegal, shows that they are one of two things: ignorant on the Constitution, or, giving us lip service when it comes to abortion. Either way, both of them make that candidate not qualified to be president.

Ron Paul has introduced legislation that would take abortion out of the court's hands, Republicans never vote for it. As president, Ron Paul would get abortion out of the court's hands.

YES! :amen:

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Actually, he wouldn't. The public (at least according the polls) does not want abortion to be illegal. I doubt he could get enough votes in Congress, and even if he could, he could not get it passed in enough states.

Upvote 0

GodGunsAndGlory

Jan 4, 2008
✟16,884.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Funny thing about Ron Paul is, he seems to have forgotten that the Constitution is a instrument to protect our natural rights. He tries to give the illusion of being pro-life, but he isn't and stop flaunting around this idiotic mans lies. If he were a strict constitutionalist he we would know that the Declaration of Independence says that it is our right, to overthrow the government if they infringe our natural rights, which all of them being infringed through abortion.

Ron Paul is also favored by the National Pinkos, who happen to be non constiutionalist and they hate it and they love him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xapis

Soli Deo gloria!
Jul 1, 2004
Lambsburg, VA
Visit site
✟10,964.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Funny thing about Ron Paul is, he seems to have forgotten that the Constitution is a instrument to protect our natural rights. He tries to give the illusion of being pro-life, but he isn't and stop flaunting around this idiotic mans lies. If he were a strict constitutionalist he we would know that the Declaration of Independence says that it is our right, to overthrow the government if they infringe our natural rights, which all of them being infringed through abortion.

Ron Paul is also favored by the National Pinkos, who happen to be non constiutionalist and they hate it and they love him.

A lecture from a 17-year-old on politics... welcome GG&G.

Check out these videos and then tell me who's lying.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=81455d42aee584dffe76
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c4200f3ea47edc7c1b65

Also, read this: http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/baldwin/071201

Upvote 0

GodGunsAndGlory

Jan 4, 2008
✟16,884.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A lecture from a 17-year-old on politics... welcome GG&G.

Check out these videos and then tell me who's lying.
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=81455d42aee584dffe76
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c4200f3ea47edc7c1b65

Also, read this: http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/baldwin/071201

How dare you guys use GodTube to promote Ron Paul, its "Broadcast Him" as in God, Ron Paul is not God as you crazies think he is.

Ron Paul is no pro-lifer, if he was then he would know that abortion if a infringement of a unborn babies right to life. He is neither a strict constitutionalist. Nor is he a friend of Reagan, Reagan hated politicians who used earmarks for their district.

Upvote 0

KenH

Christian
Aug 1, 2003
Arkansas
✟13,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ron Paul is definitely pro-life. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant, deceived, or not telling the truth.

Congressman Paul wrote one of the best pro-life booklets I have ever read. Also, one can examine the legislation that he has introduced in the House to see how pro-life he is.

Upvote 0

trivista

Nov 22, 2006
✟15,657.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Both also believe that GodDidIT is an acceptable end point for science.

Which is a rather scary thing if you really think about it.

Upvote 0

trivista

Nov 22, 2006
✟15,657.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How dare you guys use GodTube to promote Ron Paul, its "Broadcast Him" as in God, Ron Paul is not God as you crazies think he is.

Ron Paul is no pro-lifer, if he was then he would know that abortion if a infringement of a unborn babies right to life. He is neither a strict constitutionalist. Nor is he a friend of Reagan, Reagan hated politicians who used earmarks for their district.
You are simply upset that Ron Paul won't use the power of the State to make other behave exactly like you wish them to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums