✟43,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
.Here are your words.

So because you were legalistic everyone that relies on Jesus to change them, even though scripture says He came to save us from our sins, is a legalist. No one can have a greater faith than you?
I never stated any of this. You are projecting most of this from your own heart.

I did not say, everyone that relies on Jesus to change them, even though scripture says He came to save us from our sins, is a legalist. You said those words.

I never stated, No one can have a greater faith than I. Those are your words.

These are straw men you are attacking. They came from your imagination.

Does the change in you include this type of posting?
No one can be more humble than you are? No one can have a spiritual experience you failed at? That is extremely arrogant and legalistic.
These are your words. Is this the testimony you wish to give?

Let the peace that passes understanding rest on you. God is good.

You can be perfect before Him today if you enter His rest by faith. Stand on Christ the solid rock, all other ground is sinking sand.

I am far from proud as long as I daily walk after the spirit. I know that I must rely fully upon Christ for my salvation and that there is no good thing in me, that is my flesh. In my hand no price I bring, simply to His cross I cling.

No post is worth becoming angry over.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟100,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I never stated any of this. You are projecting most of this from your own heart.

I did not say, everyone that relies on Jesus to change them, even though scripture says He came to save us from our sins, is a legalist. You said those words.

I never stated, No one can have a greater faith than I. Those are your words.

These are straw men you are attacking. They came from your imagination.

Does the change in you include this type of posting?

These are your words. Is this the testimony you wish to give?

Let the peace that passes understanding rest on you. God is good.

You can be perfect before Him today if you enter His rest by faith. Stand on Christ the solid rock, all other ground is sinking sand.

I am far from proud as long as I daily walk after the spirit. I know that I must rely fully upon Christ for my salvation and that there is no good thing in me, that is my flesh. In my hand no price I bring, simply to His cross I cling.

No post is worth becoming angry over.
Your words imply my deductions from what you say. Have you never heard of deductive reasoning? Legalism is your weakness, not mine.

Matthew 1: 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Anyone who listens to you would think God encourages legalism. What a joke as Jesus fought against Pharisaical legalism His entire ministry. The Pharisees condemned Him to death by their own law.

John 19: 6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Upvote 0