Sins which Spoil Christian Brotherhood and Civil Neighbourhood.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟311,908.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Which is why I'll use live cashiers until they make them totally obsolete, then I'll demand to get paid to do the work of a checkout person every time I go through. I highly doubt they will lower prices for self checkout items yet they expect us to work for free.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟145,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which is why I'll use live cashiers until they make them totally obsolete, then I'll demand to get paid to do the work of a checkout person every time I go through. I highly doubt they will lower prices for self checkout items yet they expect us to work for free.
Yeah, self checkout has some flaws, including this. I always double check if items are rung up, but not everyone wants to take the time: Why shoppers should avoid using self-service checkouts at stores

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟32,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Do you write these yourself? If so, you should consider starting a blog and posting them there. The format would be more conducive and the addition of images would be really nice. You can break them into smaller portions and do a series instead.

Is this your calling? Have you considered publishing or creating something along those lines?

~bella

This topics message was written by John Bunyan, who also wrote "A Pilgrims Progress." I will always include the authors name at the top if it's by someone else, and if no other author is mentioned it's mine.

These 2 here are recent ones I did. They initially were one message but I saw there were 2 different messages that could be brought out of it. All this is what I brought out from one page in my notebook written from the evening of 4/22 and the morning of 4/23

I have published some booklets in the 1990s, but those are long gone. I may publish a blog of some of the material. I also like reading and posting the old time preachers, because they are not as shallow as many are today, and they bring out the core tenets of the faith and need for salvation. I do some occasional preaching and teaching Bible study when asked.

Upvote 0