depressed

betsabe88

Apr 14, 2011
✟7,612.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm married and have a 6yr. old from my previous marriage. We have been trying for many months to have a child and turns out that 10% of my husbands little men are swimming correctly, the others are just hanging out! I know I should feel blessed because I have a child already but he does ask for a little brother and we told him that it's in God's hands and let it be his will. Since I work from home it doesn't make it easy to sink out of the little depression. I sleep a lot, don't feel like doing anything. I know I should care for my little one and my hubby, but I just don't feel like doing anything. God give me the strength a please hear our prayers. My friends say i need to snap out of my mood but I cant seem to want to.

Why Cant responsible, good, God loving people have children??

Last edited:

who93

Jul 28, 2007
✟15,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just saw your post and was surprised that no one else had commented yet. I just wanted to tell you that I said a prayer for you and that I hope you will be encouraged by God's love for you. Even if we don't understand why things are a certain way in our lives, we can be certain that God knows and He has our best interests in mind.

As Jeremiah 29:11 states, ""For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.""

Upvote 0