St. Louis, MO.
✟376,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
In most countries worldwide, May 1 is a holiday to acknowledge and celebrate the contributions of workers. But In the US and Canada,, it's called Labor Day, and is the 1st Monday in September. I suppose we just go our own way.

A bit of unrelated trivia: The word "Mayday" is also a distress call used by pilots when their planes are in trouble. It came about as an English pronunciation of the French word "M' aider." Which means "Help me."

Reactions: AlexB23

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟112,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In most countries worldwide, May 1 is a holiday to acknowledge and celebrate the contributions of workers. But In the US and Canada,, it's called Labor Day, and is the 1st Monday in September. I suppose we just go our own way.

A bit of unrelated trivia: The word "Mayday" is also a distress call used by pilots when their planes are in trouble. It came about as an English pronunciation of the French word "M' aider." Which means "Help me."
Happy Mayday to you. As a teen, I watched an unhealthy amount of air crash investigation TV shows, though I have always trusted in the safety of planes.

Upvote 0