US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Kaf, dalet. This is an instance of the new moon marking the first month of the yr. A time when the feilds of grain are growing tall. Ie spring time in english

וַיִּסָּתֵר דָּוִד, בַּשָּׂדֶה; וַיְהִי הַחֹדֶשׁ, וַיֵּשֶׁב הַמֶּלֶךְ על- אֶל- הַלֶּחֶם לֶאֱכוֹל.24 So David hid himself in the field; and when the new moon was come, the king sat him down to the meal to eat.
Kaf dalet? The translator seems to have made some very bold assumptions on a word that simply means renew (חדש).

I would need more than a bold assumption to reject Moshe, and the authority of the Zadokites.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟141,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shalom Shalom to all of you my Mishpocha!

I lift up you all in prayer, that the Great and Mighty Creator of ALL, would reveal His great truths to all of you; He is sufficient in all His ways; He is merciful to all of His children that would humble themselves and pray for His truth.

In Yeshua's name I pray, saying Halleluyah and Amen!

Thank you @HARK! and @daq for being so patient with me as I seek out these truths! The Light has finally come to my mind in how to see these matters. I am slowly matching these revelations to scripture and it is all starting to make sense.

One day soon we will have exhausted the seeming contradictions between calendars, scriptures, the actions of Messiah Yeshua and the errors of bad translations and foolish dogma. The solar system calendar at TIMEANDDATE or NASA's JPL will be a great resource for isolating celestial events and eliminating calendrical ambiguities.

Blessed be HIS NAME!

• Love
Reactions: daq and HARK!
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟16,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Kaf dalet? The translator seems to have made some very bold assumptions on a word that simply means renew (חדש).

I would need more than a bold assumption to reject Moshe, and the authority of the Zadokites.
To be more specific ha'chodesh [ הַחֹדֶשׁ ]
is relative to ha'kodesh.
Kaf, dalet.
The moon is like a mother from above where the child is born again. And how many children did father yisrael have?

Shabbat Shalom

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Shalom Shalom to all of you my Mishpocha!

I lift up you all in prayer, that the Great and Mighty Creator of ALL, would reveal His great truths to all of you; He is sufficient in all His ways; He is merciful to all of His children that would humble themselves and pray for His truth.

In Yeshua's name I pray, saying Halleluyah and Amen!

Thank you @HARK! and @daq for being so patient with me as I seek out these truths! The Light has finally come to my mind in how to see these matters. I am slowly matching these revelations to scripture and it is all starting to make sense.

One day soon we will have exhausted the seeming contradictions between calendars, scriptures, the actions of Messiah Yeshua and the errors of bad translations and foolish dogma. The solar system calendar at TIMEANDDATE or NASA's JPL will be a great resource for isolating celestial events and eliminating calendrical ambiguities.

Blessed be HIS NAME!

A simple horizontal sundial is probably even more important than NASA, especially the understanding of how such a simple sundial works and what that means for the likelihood that the ancients knew about it from the very dawn of time. A horizontal sundial is basically a stick standing straight up out of dry mud: but it isn't the sun which you look to in order to tell time, it is the shadow which the stick makes upon the ground as the day progresses. Mosheh, being an adopted son of Pharaoh's daughter, was no doubt instructed in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, just as Stephen testifies in Acts 7:22, and no doubt he testifies this and the author of the text includes it for good reason. So although the Egyptians used such things for pagan symbolism and understanding, that does not make the reality of empirical evidence from things like sundials into a pagan things.

Every standing obelisk in Egypt was essentially a giant horizontal sundial even though it had pagan gods and writing plastered all over it. But what people often do not realize, because it is not something studied or taught much anymore, is that a horizontal sundial can very easily be set up even in one's own back yard in a matter of a day or two simply by shadow plotting the sun paths and finding true geographic north so as to properly align the sundial facing due north, (geographic, not magnetic). Once these simple things are understood you do not even need to make your own sundial but can very quickly learn and understand how the ancients could have known very closely the actual length of the year by way of how a horizontal sundial works. A horizontal sundial can reveal to the reader the actual astronomical equinoxes, not equal day equal night equilux, but the real astronomical equinox which is most important, and it may especially be read from a horizontal sundial when the equinox occurs during the day, especially in the morning.

On the day of astronomical equinox, whether it is vernal or autumnal equinox, the shadow produced by the tip of the gnomon on a horizontal sundial will mark out a straight line running from due west, (because the sun rises in the east), to due east throughout the day. This is how the exact day of astronomical equinox was and may still be known, for it happens every equinox in every year, twice a year. The only thing they may not have known for some time would be the variation of an approximate quarter day in the year: but this may also be reckoned, approximately, by observing the days where in the equinoxes occur during the day time and those wherein it occurs at night, for the line due west to due east is always straighter and more perfect when the equinox occurs in the day time, especially in the early morning according to the location of the observer.

The point is this: no doubt Mosheh knew the length of the solar tropical year to within a few decimal points, including the approximate quarter day, (.24219). The straight black line painted through the time graph on the following horizontal sundial runs due east to due west, and is the same equinox line explained above, which marks out the astronomical equinox shadow line produced by the sundial gnomon during the astronomical equinoxes. This sundial was made as a science project at an elementary school and may be found in the Sundial Registry website which I will link to below their image file.

604_co_coloradosprings_chinook_1a.jpg

Sundial Registry

So simple, yet so astoundingly awesome, for a simple stick standing straight up out of dry mud could have easily revealed such knowledge to the ancients.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟16,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

A simple horizontal sundial is probably even more important than NASA, especially the understanding of how such a simple sundial works and what that means for the likelihood that the ancients knew about it from the very dawn of time. A horizontal sundial is basically a stick standing straight up out of dry mud: but it isn't the sun which you look to in order to tell time, it is the shadow which the stick makes upon the ground as the day progresses. Mosheh, being an adopted son of Pharaoh's daughter, was no doubt instructed in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, just as Stephen testifies in Acts 7:22, and no doubt he testifies this and the author of the text includes it for good reason. So although the Egyptians used such things for pagan symbolism and understanding, that does not make the reality of empirical evidence from things like sundials into a pagan things.

Every standing obelisk in Egypt was essentially a giant horizontal sundial even though it had pagan gods and writing plastered all over it. But what people often do not realize, because it is not something studied or taught much anymore, is that a horizontal sundial can very easily be set up even in one's own back yard in a matter of a day or two simply by shadow plotting the sun paths and finding true geographic north so as to properly align the sundial facing due north, (geographic, not magnetic). Once these simple things are understood you do not even need to make your own sundial but can very quickly learn and understand how the ancients could have known very closely the actual length of the year by way of how a horizontal sundial works. A horizontal sundial can reveal to the reader the actual astronomical equinoxes, not equal day equal night equilux, but the real astronomical equinox which is most important, and it may especially be read from a horizontal sundial when the equinox occurs during the day, especially in the morning.

On the day of astronomical equinox, whether it is vernal or autumnal equinox, the shadow produced by the tip of the gnomon on a horizontal sundial will mark out a straight line running from due west, (because the sun rises in the east), to due east throughout the day. This is how the exact day of astronomical equinox was and may still be known, for it happens every equinox in every year, twice a year. The only thing they may not have known for some time would be the variation of an approximate quarter day in the year: but this may also be reckoned, approximately, by observing the days where in the equinoxes occur during the day time and those wherein it occurs at night, for the line due west to due east is always straighter and more perfect when the equinox occurs in the day time, especially in the early morning according to the location of the observer.

The point is this: no doubt Mosheh knew the length of the solar tropical year to within a few decimal points, including the approximate quarter day, (.24219). The straight black line painted through the time graph on the following horizontal sundial runs due east to due west, and is the same equinox line explained above, which marks out the astronomical equinox shadow line produced by the sundial gnomon during the astronomical equinoxes. This sundial was made as a science project at an elementary school and may be found in the Sundial Registry website which I will link to below their image file.

604_co_coloradosprings_chinook_1a.jpg

Sundial Registry

So simple, yet so astoundingly awesome, for a simple stick standing straight up out of dry mud could have easily revealed such knowledge to the ancients.
Yes. A simple staff budded at a certain moed'Yom. And was the reason moshe asked to sacrifice at a northern latitude away from mitsra. The staff held high by a number of faithfull signifies time.

Perhaps you would be so kind and answer my question given @Hark. I ask with sincerity concerning the number of months in a solar calendar yr.

How many children did yisrayl have?
The sod in [PaRDes] is a worthy place to explore

Shabbat Shalom

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes. A simple staff budded at a certain moed'Yom. And was the reason moshe asked to sacrifice at a northern latitude away from mitsra. The staff held high by a number of faithfull signifies time.

Perhaps you would be so kind and answer my question given @Hark. I ask with sincerity concerning the number of months in a solar calendar yr.

How many children did yisrayl have?

Since you also quoted HARK in this post I am not sure whether you are asking me to answer what you asked him? or whether you are asking him again.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
To be more specific ha'chodesh [ הַחֹדֶשׁ ]
is relative to ha'kodesh.
Kaf, dalet.
You are mistaken.

קדש begins with a Qoph, not a Kaph.

חד is the parent root of חדש.

קד is a completely different parent root.

Compare, חדר, which means to surround. The otiot in the root depict a wall and a door. The wall and the door surround a room. When the man's head (resh) is standing in the room; he is surrounded by the walls and door.

Now compare, קדר, which means to be dark. The otiot in the parent root, קד, depict the sun on the horizon, and a door. When the sun is on the horizon the man's head (resh) which perceives it, is at the doorway of darkness.

The moon is like a mother from above where the child is born again. And how many children did father yisrael have?

I don't see anything in scripture to support that; but the Babylonians thought that way.

1711781711452.png

I'm very careful not to get caught up in traditions not founded in scripture.

I'll just stick with the words given to us through Moshe.

Shabbat Shalom
Shabbat shalom.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shalom All,

Not meaning to take this thread off topic, but I thought this video very interesting for the deep dives into the word studies that surround the topic of biblical calendar terminology. I apologize for the difficult visuals on some slides, but in all it is readable with a quick index finger on the mouse or spacebar. And granted, there is a lot of calendar adjacent cultural material that is best taken with an appropriate prescriptions of sodium chloride. But in all, a tasty bit of calendrical cuisine. Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Shalom All,

Not meaning to take this thread off topic, but I thought this video very interesting for the deep dives into the word studies that surround the topic of biblical calendar terminology. I apologize for the difficult visuals on some slides, but in all it is readable with a quick index finger on the mouse or spacebar. And granted, there is a lot of calendar adjacent cultural material that is best taken with an appropriate prescriptions of sodium chloride. But in all, a tasty bit of calendrical cuisine. Enjoy!

Off topic?

I watched this man's work years ago. It's very enlightening, and right on topic. Thank you for bringing it to my recollection.

I need to review his work. I've grown in my understanding since I saw this last; so hopefully I can glean deeper understanding of the significance of the facts that he presents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Shalom All,

There is so much that didn't click the first time that I watched this; but based on some of the discussion in this thread, and it "sinking in" that the moon follows the path of the sun on the equinox ( obviously for anyone who has a rudimentary understanding of astronomy :doh:) this portion of Enoch 74 makes much more sense:

4 darkness in the west. And in certain months she alters her settings, and in certain months she pursues 5 her own peculiar course. In two months the moon sets with the sun: in those two middle portals the

It also sheds light on a deeper understanding of Psalm 104:19

This guy has been blessed with some brilliant revelations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is so much that didn't click the first time that I watched this; but based on some of the discussion in this thread, and it "sinking in" that the moon follows the path of the sun on the equinox ( obviously for anyone who has a rudimentary understanding of astronomy :doh:) this portion of Enoch 74 makes much more sense:

4 darkness in the west. And in certain months she alters her settings, and in certain months she pursues 5 her own peculiar course. In two months the moon sets with the sun: in those two middle portals the

It also sheds light on a deeper understanding of Psalm 104:19

This guy has been blessed with some brilliant revelations.
A quote from him about calendars, "If it has the word 'intercalation' in it, it is rubbish!"

I'm going through another video by him right now where he clarifies his understanding of the first video. I'll let you know how it goes...

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A quote from him about calendars, "If it has the word 'intercalation' in it, it is rubbish!"

I'm going through another video by him right now where he clarifies his understanding of the first video. I'll let you know how it goes...
I already watched the second video, for the first time, before I went to sleep.

That is an update video that he made years after the first one. If I understand what he is saying correctly; he probably should have left it at the first video.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@HARK! Concerning the above video. JP, the guy speaking has been struck with MS and as of recently is no longer teaching. 5 years ago he was on fire! The 'clarification video' seems to have been made about a year and a half later. All in all, the ministry has about 800 vids, so I expect I'll be auditing his older stuff.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
@HARK! Concerning the above video. JP, the guy speaking has been struck with MS and as of recently is no longer teaching. 5 years ago he was on fire! The 'clarification video' seems to have been made about a year and a half later. All in all, the ministry has about 800 vids, so I expect I'll be auditing his older stuff.
I saw his video about stepping down from his ministry, because of MS, too; before I went to sleep. It was very sad; but even in his troubles, he gives esteem to our heavenly father. Hallelu YAH!

I too will be watching more from his ministry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Shalom All,

He has certainly done a lot of studying for the good. I'm at about 45 minutes currently, but watching it in portions, time permitting. Thanks for sharing this.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
All in all, the ministry has about 800 vids
I started watching another one. It looks like they honored the Pesach 6 days ago.

1711934321723.png

I have no explanation as to how they came to that date.

I'm at the 26 minute mark; and I'm going to stop watching now. They are not honoring the Pesach according to Torah, and it looks like some of them might have had too much wine.

At least they're trying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He has certainly done a lot of studying for the good. I'm at about 45 minutes currently, but watching it in portions, time permitting. Thanks for sharing this.
I don't think he has made all the connections yet. In the Zadok/Hanok, Appointed Times calendar, I don't see an 'intercalation' in the classic sense (that of adding days in a stretch-to-fit attempt to make the calendar work). Instead I see a natural progression that is founded on Solar/Celestial mechanics that always harmonizes at the Vernal Equinox. Am I wrong?

What impressed me most about his work was the deep-dive word studies focused on the Hebrew first and the natural translational bias to and from the Greek, both linguistically and culturally. He seems very talented in that regard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟141,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I started watching another one. It looks like the honored the Pesach 6 days ago.

View attachment 344987

I have no explanation as to how they came to that date.

I'm at the 26 minute mark; and I'm going to stop watching now. They are not honoring the Pesach according to Torah, and it looks like some of them might have had too much wine.

At least they're trying.
Agreed. At least they're trying. I wonder what threw him off with the Zadok calendar? I'm thinking it wasn't presented and supported well.

We should all say prayers for him and their fellowship.

• Prayers
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't think he has made all the connections yet. In the Zadok/Hanok, Appointed Times calendar, I don't see an 'intercalation' in the classic sense (that of adding days in a stretch-to-fit attempt to make the calendar work). Instead I see a natural progression that is founded on Solar/Celestial mechanics that always harmonizes at the Vernal Equinox. Am I wrong?

What impressed me most about his work was the deep-dive word studies focused on the Hebrew first and the natural translational bias to and from the Greek, both linguistically and culturally. He seems very talented in that regard.

There is a 186 year cycle embedded in the text of the genealogies which strongly suggests that the ancients knew about this cycle. It is not something anyone would know about or even consider outside of calendrical observations and calculations, and one would not know about it at all if the true length of the solar tropical was not known.

The drift between the 186 year cycle and the solar tropical year in 186 years amounts to a mere 4/100ths of 1 day, (.04). After 10 cycles, which are 1860 years, the cycle falls behind by .40 of 1 day, (10×.04 = .40), which is still less than 1/2 of 1 day. After 20 cycles, which are 3720 years, the cycle has fallen behind the solar tropical year by .80 of 1 day. And after 25 cycles, which are 4650 years, the calendar has at last fallen behind the solar tropical year by 1 full day, (25×.04 = 1).

Mean Solar Tropical Year: 365.2421897 Days

Leap Week Cycle: 186 Years
6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-5 = 186 Years

186×365.2421897 = 67,935.04 Days
186×364 = 67,704 Days +231 Days = 67,935 Days (7×33 Leap Weeks = 231 Days)

Leap Week Correction Cycle: 185 Years (Cycle 26)
6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 5-6-5, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-6, 6-5-5 = 185 Years

What are the chances of the following?

All the days that Adam lived are 930 years:

Septuagint Chronology:
5953 BC — Adam
5953 BC −930 (Adam) = 5022-23 BC — 5 Cycles (5×186 = 930) - Leap Year
5953 BC −1488 (Henok translated) = 4466-65 BC — 8 Cycles (8×186 = 1488) - Leap Year

There is much more where this came from: but this cycle is only like a sort of background check for the Yobel and its related cycles. For instead of having a one week intercalation alternating between five and six years, it is much simpler to have an intercalation every seven years, but to do that, the other related cycles are necessary in order to maintain the accuracy of the calendar. Every shmittah year contains a one week intercalation, and every yobel contains a one week intercalation, and there is also a seventy year cycle which contains a one week intercalation every seventy years, and these cycles maintain the solar tropical year with the 186 year cycle to near perfection.

All of the intercalations including the four days are in the Torah: people simply cannot easily see them for what they are. The first year of the Exodus is a leap year, and it is also a seventy year cycle, but the second week of intercalation technically falls in the next year because it is according to the Noah flood calendar, and thus there is a leap week at the beginning, seven yamim which are forty yom and forty laylah, and this week is at the time of the encampment at Rephidim and Massah, and the second leap week is at the end of the flood year calendar, in the same week as the first, (at the end of the second hodesh, and therefore technically in the next year, according to the new rule in Exodus 12:1-2), and this second leap week in a seventy year cycle is the time at Taberah and Kibroth haTaawah, and Maryam is shut out of the camp for seven days with leprosy. All these evil days are blotted out of the calendar, for Elohim is merciful and gracious, and they therefore become intercalations, and in former times, fast days. The day that Mosheh spoke amiss was the day he went up to mount Nebo and died according to the commanedment, 1/7, the intercalation of the first month. Note also that Yisrael departed from mount Sinai in the second year, in the 20th of the second hodesh, (Num 10:11), and from there the chronology follows the flood calendar, even to the forty days from firstripe grapes when the spies doubled down on the evil report the next day after returning, (the people wept all night), which was the seventh of the seventh month and is therefore stricken from the calendar.

Eleven days from Horeb the way of mount Seir to Kadesh-Barnea, (Deut 1:2), that is seven plus four, and what does Kedesh Barnea mean? Kedesh is often used for bad things and typically a devotee, like a pagan worshipper of a false god, but it also means someone or something devoted to destruction. Look up H5128 נוּעַ, (and bar), Kedesh-Barnea very likely has a sod meaning something akin to devoting to destruction transgressions, thus, eleven intercalation days to devote the transgressions, sins, or wanderings, (nua), to destruction, that is, eleven days to Kadesh Barnea: four single day intercalations and seven for the leap week when it is a leap year.

I hope this does more good rather than cause confusion: I am attempting to pack way too much information into a single post but I don't want to start posting scripture walls.

Last edited:
Upvote 0