You must read and agree before posting in this forum

I am eligible to post in this forum

• I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

• I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

• I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Results are only viewable after voting.

Not of the World

Dec 13, 2022
central Florida
✟2,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You must read and agree before posting in this forum

Here is the new SOP for the Messianic Judaism Forum

but be sure to vote on this poll as well ok:)

All site-wide rules found here apply in this forum as well as all
congregational forums.
Thank you!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,108,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Read and agreed
Hi Kees Boer,

Welcome back.

Just so you know, you don't have to post that you have read and agreed. every time you visit us. Once is sufficient.

Shalom

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robert1849

Oct 31, 2021
PRIEST RIVER
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, I chose #5. But I guess I should expand on that. I'm a Gentile, been a Christian for over 30 years mostly in Charismatic Christianity. 15 years ago we planted a small church and at that time the Lord told me he wanted us to "hold" to Passover. This started many conversations, and many people told us we needed just to become messianic. Fast forward, we later left and went on staff at a large prophetic ministry on the other side of the United States. Now we have moved back (north Idaho) and the small group we are in definitely has leanings in that direction. So this year I think I will surprise them and roll Passover into our group this April. Add to this I now have extended relatives (400 miles away) who are very connected with MJ. So...I guess I am still exploring.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟485,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I believe I agreed to this previously, but just in case, I agree once more. I am trying to find a streaming service of a Messianic or even a non-Messianic synagogue that has an elegant style of music of the sort one associates with Choral Synagogues, whether Sephardic or Ashkenazi or Mizrahi or Romaniote or of another variety (for example, Karaite) which streams their services online. All I have been able to find is a sad video of the last service at Blackpool Synagogue in 2004. So hopefully the Messianic Jewish community on CF.com will be able to assist me in this respect. I am specifically looking for the elegant sort of A Capella cantillation.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟269,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep a link and access to Jacob's Tent open that I can keep viewing it. I have a question that might best be directed here. I am influenced by some certain ones I have been in contact with to openly read from the Book of Elijah. I know some object to including it with scripture reading, what might I think about it?

Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am a guest and love the Jewish people. I have good questions to ask that are really for the benefit of all. My first question is--when I look at my bible , O.T. Yeshuah and N.T. (Jesus) both mean the same thing. (that is) salvation. True?

Upvote 0