With All Due Respect, Mr President, that is not true

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesrwright3

No you are not.

Yes I am speaking the truth.

Then you should have no problem providing specifics. Your inability to do so will be seen for what it is, bluster and an attempt to hide.

No sense wasting my time

James you are all over the internet talking about GMAT scores, 401k's and the like. Unless there is another Jamesrwright from Pittsburgh posting all over the internet, which there is not, we both know you do not have an MBA.

You are spreading lies. You are the father of all lies.
You are a joke on this board. Everyone can see it.
I got an MBA in 2002. I was considering switching functional areas. End of story.

Upvote 0

Allahuakbar

Jun 20, 2007
✟3,118.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
J

jamesrwright3

You and I know I am telling the truth. People do not go back for a second MBA. If you want to continue blustering, feel free, but we both know I am telling the truth.

No, you are lying. People do go back, and it was recommended to me to go back if I wanted to change functional areas and possibly due a PHD.

We also both know I am not a joke.

Yes, yes you are a joke.

You can claim it if you like, but my arguments are some of the strongest around. I know this as do you.

LOL totally hilarious. You make no arguments, and when you do, you have been blown out of the water.

I do not need to prove anything to anyone because my record speaks for itself.

Actually your record shows you are pretty stupid.

I really do have a 160+ IQ.

Well if you do, mine is 210 because I am obviously a alot smarter than you.

I really am very well educated.

You graduated from the 10th grade. I am proud of you.

Upvote 0
J

jamesrwright3

And I know you are aware of this, so your continued attempts to bluster your way out of this quagmire you have placed yourself in will do little good. I do not need to resort to personal insult, because we both know it is being used in place of real criticism. Real criticism is unavailable, so you are latching onto the only thing you have, which is name calling.

Nope, you are a joke. Everyone has seen this. You can't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

How about this, you use your real name here, so why not put your college up and we can all see if you graduated. Internet records exist from 2002, so you can prove your truth immediately.

Sorry dude you are nuts. I am not putting any personal information out on the net. You have already exhibited weird, psychotic behavior.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟376,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Where Al "went sideways" as far as I am concerned is when he took the above statement of opinion by me and said that it amounted to me saying what other people think and accused me of libel and/or slander. And while I agree that in general opinions should be based on facts, when we're dealing with an impression that one has about what other people think, it's pretty hard to come by objective facts, isn't it? I mean after interacting with several people on a given issue, don't you usually come away with some opinion as to what they, individually or collectively think about closely related issues? And do you have direct objective facts to back that opinion up with? That's my real issue with Al in all of this, his almost demmand for such objective proof.
I think that if you make a claim about a WHOLE GROUP (which you did when you mentioned "the left"), based on the actions of a few, it leads to prejudice and fear. And we all know that fear leads to hate...which in turn leads to the dark side. And no one wants to go there.

I admit that I have done this before too: painted a group of individuals with a broad brush based on my experience. That doesn't make it right. I think it's stupid when I do it too and I hope in the future I get called on it.

But if you are claiming a statement of fact as opposed to a personal observation, then yes you either should show support. If you qualify your opinion with "From my experience..", or "When I speak with left wing nuts, I find...", or even just "It seems...." then at least it shows the real source of your knowledge.

I do not need to prove anything to anyone because my record speaks for itself. I really do have a 160+ IQ. I really do make well into six figures. I really am very well educated.
I mean no disrespect here but if your behaviour on this board (pompous, arrogant, misguided) is indicative of how you behave in real life, I cannot imagine it is easy for your to make friends. The weirdest, rudest and most socially inept guy I had EVER met was a P.hd student in physics who was (inexplicably) loaded and an IQ of 178.

Bragging about how smart, rich or educated you are is the Least Common Denominator for winning an argument and will always alienate you from good, honest people ("wrong" or "right").

And repeatedly claiming "We both know I'm right" makes you look dangerous ignorant of the discussion you are a part of.

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Mod Hat On

Folks, brilliant and otherwise, this thread is not about Jameswright and whether he did or did not seek a degree. It is not about people's credentials, in fact it isn't about anyONE person on this board. It is about economists at the Cato Institute who disagree with the stimulus plan. Stay on Topic.

thread has been closed for clean up and review.

Mod Hat Off

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.