Visit site
✟131,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
This is basically as high as man or a man built sent up machine/device can go. 20 to 30 miles high.

then everyone is lying who says otherwise?

this is the main problem with your view

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that is actually true because no one has ever went to the moon. But there still are pretend trips being made by china and their probes

Far side of the moon: China's lunar probes take pictures of each other

Lunar Probe Captures 119 Megapixel Pano Photo of the Moon's Surface
Why would a moon probe take pictures of the earth? We already know about it - we live here - and we already know what it looks like from the moon.

BTW, nothing in the Bible demands geocentric belief, or states the earth s flat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟257,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Why would a moon probe take pictures of the earth? We already know about it - we live here - and we already know what it looks like from the moon.

BTW, nothing in the Bible demands geocentric belief, or states the earth s flat.

Oh it would nice to see support for all their (governments) fantastic achievements. they are claiming that they are doing.

Why provide film that they went to the moon, why not just say they did. I mean they shot a rocket into the sky, that should be good enough.

Look you can believe these liars if you want, but not me. they will have to provide more proof that what they are doing is actual real and that The Bible is a lie about God's creation.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟257,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Nothing in The Bible concerning God's creation, even comes close to any of sciences creation descriptions that these liars present as reality.

If you think it is you are reading this into The Bible.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh it would nice to see support for all their (governments) fantastic achievements. they are claiming that they are doing.

Why provide film that they went to the moon, why not just say they did. I mean they shot a rocket into the sky, that should be good enough.

Look you can believe these liars if you want, but not me. they will have to provide more proof that what they are doing is actual real and that The Bible is a lie about God's creation.
The Bible is not a lie. It is merely wrong when interpreted literally.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟246,080.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Well it is setting the stage, to replace God with man as the object of worship. As that will eventually be used in the up and coming tribulation as man will try and replace God and a powerful man will eventually declare himself a god. The question is will you (if you are around) worship this man as god
So, as you see it, are the diverse alleged fake space exploration efforts, by several nations and now by private individuals, coordinated in anyway?
I mean, we have activities by everything from capitalists to Christians, dictatorships to democracy, etc. Why would these varied peoples, with varied philosophies construct these elaborate hoaxes indepenently. Your interpretation cries out "Organisation" with a capital "O". Do you think there is one, and - if so - who runs it?

To answer your question, I am extremely discriminatory as to whom I might choose to worship. I certainly would not award that to a fellow human. And I don't currently award it to any of the alleged absentee landlords.

Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟131,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am extremely discriminatory as to whom I might choose to worship. I certainly would not award that to a fellow human. And I don't currently award it to any of the alleged absentee landlords.

… too discriminatory

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟257,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So, as you see it, are the diverse alleged fake space exploration efforts, by several nations and now by private individuals, coordinated in anyway?
I mean, we have activities by everything from capitalists to Christians, dictatorships to democracy, etc. Why would these varied peoples, with varied philosophies construct these elaborate hoaxes indepenently. Your interpretation cries out "Organisation" with a capital "O". Do you think there is one, and - if so - who runs it?

To answer your question, I am extremely discriminatory as to whom I might choose to worship. I certainly would not award that to a fellow human. And I don't currently award it to any of the alleged absentee landlords.

I does not take much to deceive people as they are inclined to put their trust in greater things to began with. So a very intelligent being that has a total lack of care, except for their own well being can easily take advantage of willing humanity.

I teach art in school and the little kids believe 100% in a toy elf sitting on their home shelves. Is actually alive and brings them candy, i wonder how is all this, collaborated and pulled off, sin?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I does not take much to deceive people as they are inclined to put their trust in greater things to began with. So a very intelligent being that has a total lack of care, except for their own well being can easily take advantage of willing humanity.

I teach art in school and the little kids believe 100% in a toy elf sitting on their home shelves. Is actually alive and brings them candy, i wonder how is all this, collaborated and pulled off, sin?
It is very easy to fool those that cannot or refuse to reason rationally. You should be asking how we know what we know. You are believing what you want to believe, even though all of the reliable evidence goes against you.

Tell me, using your rather poor reasoning methods why would you believe the Bible in the first place?

Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Nothing in The Bible concerning God's creation, even comes close to any of sciences creation descriptions that these liars present as reality.

If you think it is you are reading this into The Bible.

No one is lying to you. Why make such a claim? It is false and therefore a breaking of the Ninth Commandment. If you understood that Commandment it is not a ban on lying. It is a ban on saying things that are false about others. If one is in error and says something false about another person he has broken that Commandment.

The Bible is not a science book and when people try to use it as one it ends up being refuted. In a way trying to use the Bible as a science book is a form of blasphemy.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟257,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No one is lying to you. Why make such a claim? It is false and therefore a breaking of the Ninth Commandment. If you understood that Commandment it is not a ban on lying. It is a ban on saying things that are false about others. If one is in error and says something false about another person he has broken that Commandment.

The Bible is not a science book and when people try to use it as one it ends up being refuted. In a way trying to use the Bible as a science book is a form of blasphemy.

You have your beliefs and i have my trust of God and the accuracy of His word in describing His creation. Really nothing else to back and forth on, we have an impasse.

Upvote 0