Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So many roads. Christ said "Follow Me" to my heart. So many roads, seemingly winding leading to this. After hearing His voice and His invitation a great burden weas lifted. I had left the faith and explored and practiced New Age, then Shamanism, Buddhism. Hinduism. At this point my desire to serve God was like a burning fire. I did not know which way to turn...what was the right path. After nights of prayer I heard His voice. And it gently calls upon me when I veer or stray, presistently with care and love.

The night after I heard His answer the mass was about the lost sheep. I wept.

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God was always calling me to Him, even when I was a child. My family weren't Christian, though now we are. I think that everyone, even if they were my enemies, brought me closer to Christ. But first and utmost, it was always God who called me to be with Him.

Upvote 0

JoanOfArcInvestigator

Jan 4, 2014
✟15,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was Christian but then I started to research St Joan of Arc and she helped me realize how wonderful it is to serve and love God and I really wanted to continue to increase my devotion so I can serve Him better. I really love St Joan and by researching her I have become inspired to pray more and read the Bible and research theology (especially from the writings of Saints). Of course, it is still a work in progress.:)

Upvote 0