AZ
✟105,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That’s strange. Never heard of it growing as an annual. You aren’t supposed to eat it the first year of planting it.
Strange to me too

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,763,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Strange to me too
I did not know that! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟105,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m tearing down a roasted chicken and going to take the bones and make bone broth.
I never have enough broth. Not possible. I use homemade chicken broth but tonight, I am using bullion cubes because I done used up all the broth. Maybe time to bake another chicken! Thanks @Michie for reminding me of another great dinner.
Homemade Rice A Roni with ground pork, peas and carrots for tonight's menu. Mix it all together, one dish meal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,763,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I never have enough broth. Not possible. I use homemade chicken broth but tonight, I am using bullion cubes because I done used up all the broth. Maybe time to bake another chicken! Thanks @Michie for reminding me of another great dinner.
Homemade Rice A Roni with ground pork, peas and carrots for tonight's menu. Mix it all together, one dish meal.
That sounds yummy!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,763,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are those homemade crab cakes? if so, what are you using for crab in crab cakes? We get imitation crab and canned crab here.
I go to the seafood case and get the shredded crab.

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟105,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I go to the seafood case and get the shredded crab.
I never even looked. Lately we have been going to a Chinese Restaurant and they have crab casserole. Then the supermarket had a big sale on imitation crab. I didn't care for my crab casserole so I used the last of the imitation crab as a substitute Tuna in Tuna noodle casserole. That was good so now I want more crab for Crab Noodle Casserole. I will check that seafood case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Terri Dactyl

Aug 27, 2022
Midwest
✟48,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Celibate
chicken, cheese and broccoli rice a roni with fried onion topping, cornbread, and strawberry dump cake for dessert.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,763,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I never even looked. Lately we have been going to a Chinese Restaurant and they have crab casserole. Then the supermarket had a big sale on imitation crab. I didn't care for my crab casserole so I used the last of the imitation crab as a substitute Tuna in Tuna noodle casserole. That was good so now I want more crab for Crab Noodle Casserole. I will check that seafood case.
I hope they have it for you. I’m not big on the imitation crab.

Reactions: QvQ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No cooking today. Day off. Made enough Rice a Roni last night for two meals. I do, really do need to bake a cake or pie tomorrow. But enjoyed my day off from cooking much as I like to cook.
Everytime i see rice a Roni my mouth waters, i don't know why I'm so hung up on it. I'm going.yo make some right now. Thanks a lot. Lol

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟105,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Everytime i see rice a Roni my mouth waters, i don't know why I'm so hung up on it. I'm going.yo make some right now. Thanks a lot. Lol
I make it from scratch which is more better than the box.
I haven't been cooking because I have the flu. Nothing but Jell-O and soup.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I make it from scratch which is more better than the box.
I haven't been cooking because I have the flu. Nothing but Jell-O and soup.
Uk! I hope you feel better soon:). I made rice a Roni, box and pork and beans. I wonder why no one else produces pork an beans but Campbell's?

Reactions: QvQ
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟105,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Uk! I hope you feel better soon:). I made rice a Roni, box and pork and beans. I wonder why no one else produces pork an beans but Campbell's?
Thanks @Michie and @returntosender
I feel better already.
That is a very good question @returntosender, now that you mention it. So popular, it is odd other companies aren't cashing in.
That is good dinner. Easy and nutritious.

Upvote 0