Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I keep posting in various places I believe Nuclear War is a possibility. I have been prayerfully asking God what to do if it occurs. So made a video where I talk about the Christain and Nuclear conflict, and what should we do. It does not talk about prepping but rather how to Spiritually prepare.

Reactions: mourningdove~

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leave a quick note in your home

“PLEASE FEED THE DOG”

If a global war breaks … get ready for your spiritual body ….you will be gone before the bombs hit…
If this does go down, it really depends on whether you believe in a Pre-Tribulation rapture. The bulk of scripture does not support a rapture idea. The fact still remains, however, as you have said, some will receive their spiritual body, and God may preserve them from harm like the Hebrew boys in the fiery furnace. But there will still be many outside the blast radius, who will need God's special protection, faith in God's word being the only hope.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watched a YouTube video from a person who received a vision of Nuclear War, they said after the blast they saw outbreaks of revival in pockets, people who were "I guess", leading others to the LORD, or people turning to the LORD on their own accord. In such a disaster hope will only be found in Jesus. The more time we spend with God in prayer, and intercession (today), the more likely it is He can use us to help others.

Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟293,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We can hide under our school desks as was taught 60 years ago but at the same time think 'Thy will be done'.

Well, I feel like there are 4 possibilities -

You get raptured and it's not an issue
You get killed and it's not an issue
You survive, but are injured and people need to help you
You survive and are not injured and you should be helping people.

It is my hope that surviving Christians conduct themselves in a manner that honors Christ in the aftermath,
whether they expected to be here or not.

Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟125,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
If this does go down, it really depends on whether you believe in a Pre-Tribulation rapture. The bulk of scripture does not support a rapture idea
True ….but the bulk of scripture can’t support the rapture….only the epistles can.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe in Pre-Trib Rapture,
"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
All we can do is pray without ceasing that it's in the LORDS will we endure to the end.
At least that's how I feel about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟311,608.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hopefully I'll be at or close enough to ground zero to be gone in a flash.
Agreed, and as far as being spiritually prepared that is an ongoing thing as we could drop any second for any number of reasons

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟125,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't believe in Pre-Trib Rapture,
"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
All we can do is pray without ceasing that it's in the LORDS will we endure to the end.
At least that's how I feel about it.

I don’t have a problem with people who don’t believe or adhere to that…Typically the reason people don’t is because of OT prophecy including that in the gospels regarding the second coming …. I totally understand that, and it makes total sense why people don’t give the rapture any credence. It not only makes sense to me ….I believe all those things that are reference regarding the end times will come to pass.

I will not get into a bunch of scripture..... but I will ask a question and leave a (sort of) graph to consider

I am sure you have read Romans and everything that God accepted on our behalf and made unto us through the accomplishments of Jesus Christ. We’ve been Sanctified, Justified, Redeemed, and made Righteous. It cost God everything …it cost us nothing, but to accept that free gift of eternal life. Not of any works (whatsoever) lest any man should boast.

The first three chapters of Ephesians goes through everything that God has done and will do for us in eternity. Like Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

My Question: Does that sound at all like God wants to inflict us with the prophecies regarding the end times?

Prophecy graph.jpg

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t have a problem with people who don’t believe or adhere to that…Typically the reason people don’t is because of OT prophecy including that in the gospels regarding the second coming …. I totally understand that, and it makes total sense why people don’t give the rapture any credence. It not only makes sense to me ….I believe all those things that are reference regarding the end times will come to pass.

I will not get into a bunch of scripture..... but I will ask a question and leave a (sort of) graph to consider

I am sure you have read Romans and everything that God accepted on our behalf and made unto us through the accomplishments of Jesus Christ. We’ve been Sanctified, Justified, Redeemed, and made Righteous. It cost God everything …it cost us nothing, but to accept that free gift of eternal life. Not of any works (whatsoever) lest any man should boast.

The first three chapters of Ephesians goes through everything that God has done and will do for us in eternity. Like Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

My Question: Does that sound at all like God wants to inflict us with the prophecies regarding the end times?

View attachment 325925
the tribulations that are ahead are going to thoroughly test the faith of us that are left as well as bring new believers to the LORD?
many of us won't make it, will perish , fall away and or be led astray?
These are Just my opinions?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟311,608.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the tribulations that are ahead are going to thoroughly test the faith of us that are left as well as bring many to the LORD?
many of us won't make it, will perish , fall away and or be led astray?
These are Just my opinions?
We have thousands of years of people who have died . What makes anyone else special especially at the end. So what if we die? We know the ropes and those who went before Jesus will be resurrected also some to life, some not. I has never been about us. Jesus said it was about God once again reigning over us.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have thousands of years of people who have died . What makes anyone else special especially at the end. So what if we die? We know the ropes and those who went before Jesus will be resurrected also some to life, some not. I has never been about us. Jesus said it was about God once again reigning over us.
Tribulations and trials are what the LORD uses to sanctify us,
what would you call the Greatest Set of Events to have ever faced the earth that are ahead?
"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Upvote 0