What I've Been Through (Life of Rebellion)

azariah1982

May 28, 2013
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm a no holds bar kind of person so I will plainly tell you that I am disabled. Around the age of 27 I acquired encephalitis. I started losing my cognitive and motor skills little by little. My equilibrium was way off. I would then lose my job and discover that I had HIV. I laid up with lot of men. Living a lie for a long time. Didn't heed God's warning to repent. There was a time my knees kept buckling and I just hit the floor like a ton of bricks and I couldn't get up. There was a table right by me I tried to pull myself up by the leg to no avail. My little Cuz came in and put Me on the couch. There was a day when I was at work, I worked for TSA, and I needed to use the bathroom constantly. Well this particular day let's just say I didn't have to urinate. I couldn't make it to the bathroom and it all came out. I knew something was wrong.

I was diagnosed with HIV. I wanna tell you that when they say that you pick up evil spirits if you sleep with multiple people believe it. I was sitting down while the doctor attended to some things. I said let me hear my heart with the stethoscope. I heard a demon say "get out. Get out now" I said no you get. The way it sound like muffled and yucky.

So then I started seeing spirits. They taunt you. And make hissing sounds. I did not know at the time that I was dying and my life was ending. So then one day I'm laying in the bed and my covers started moving at the foot of the bed coming towards me. I said oh no in the name of Jesus go and I slammed the bed and it growled like a dog.[bless and do not curse] I wasn't scared because I still got authority over them in Jesus name. So I called my aunt and while were on the phone a demon spoke. I don't remember what it[bless and do not curse] said but my aunt dropped the phone. She heard it as well. I'm glad that happened because that let me know it wasn't in my head. I already know but for testimony she can verify that this was no hallucination.

So much more has happened. I'm in a nursing home. I don't know how to get out of it. Thanks for reading. I look for aware to your prayers and your response.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.