timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,973.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
A couple of weeks ago, I made a decision that saved me from getting into a huge problem. I received a message from God through a movie and swiftly acted on it.

Quite uncanny to say the least. It was the new movie Argylle. The lead character is practically me, aside from being female. While she (warning, movie spoiler alert!) is an amnesiac writing a spy novel and assume it's all fiction and not fragments of missing memories, I've had quite a few dreams of working as a spy (some of them I posted in this section last year) and my overseas co-workers had suspected me of being Mossad. The lead character had also been suspected of being a real spy by a "fan".

Other commonalities, we both skate and I'm currently training myself in figure skating. We've also been in a recent accident. We're both members of a discreet organization with uncanny similarities like having no address and other similarities I won't mention. Mine is not a spy org and does nothing illegal and totally legit but the movie is clearly pointing to the org I'm a member of.

Her rescuer is also very much like me. I love wearing flannel shirts like his cover identity. He's also good at self-haircut. I also cut my own hair and been doing it for almost 10 years now. Like in other spy movies, they seem to indicate that deep undercover agents must be good at cutting their own hair to aid in disguising. There are other similarities I won't mention because they're so private to be shared. They're just technically me. They even had Dua Lipa in there and I think I wrote about a dream here that later ended up in one of her music video that I've never seen before.

Going back to the org which is an evil org in the movie (not in mine despite the uncanny similarities though mine seemed like a very shady org even though they're perfectly legit). The lead character later got back her memories and remembered working for that evil org.

In the end, she successfully cut ties with the org quite spectacularly.

I did exactly the same thing after watching the movie, except I did not blow up nor destroyed anything. I simply ceased being a member of that org I joined.

The movie is just so uncanny and is practically almost about me so I had to think it must be from God. And thank God I acted in a similar manner as the lead character based on what I saw in the movie. I took the message very seriously.

Just a few weeks later after what I did, the org I was a member ran into a huge problem that could have affected me so badly and praise God, I was no longer with them!

Just to make it clear, I'm not a spy, nor an undercover agent. Because if I'm really one, I would not be making this post! And I'm probably too inept to be one.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,973.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
God speaks to us many ways.
I am not surprised that He reached you thru a movie, nor do I doubt that He did.
Our God is an Awesome God!

Indeed! It happens so often, even in old movies that I'm only seeing for the first time now. It's a mystery how He does it.

Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0