• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

What if a mentally challenged person gets the mark of the beast

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because he forgot it was bad, or was unable to think for himself?

Each person perfectly fills God's intentions for us.
So do not judge on appearances.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Jeremiah 17:10
“I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”

• Friendly
Reactions: IloveJesus-Ly
Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sure that God, being infinitely wise and discerning, knows the difference between someone who knowingly accepted the Mark of the Beast and someone who innocently didn't realize what it was.

God loves His children, and Jesus demonstrated that love during His time on earth. I'm sure He will not let any of them be harmed by their handicaps about discerning evil.

Upvote 0

IloveJesus-Ly

Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Dec 27, 2018
Kissimmee
✟22,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure that God, being infinitely wise and discerning, knows the difference between someone who knowingly accepted the Mark of the Beast and someone who innocently didn't realize what it was.

God loves His children, and Jesus demonstrated that love during His time on earth. I'm sure He will not let any of them be harmed by their handicaps about discerning evil.
Thank you

Upvote 0

IloveJesus-Ly

Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Dec 27, 2018
Kissimmee
✟22,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Each person perfectly fills God's intentions for us.
So do not judge on appearances.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Jeremiah 17:10
“I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
Thank you very much

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Because he forgot it was bad, or was unable to think for himself?
It is written: "Whoever accepts/receives the mark...."

Remember the HOLOCAUST - they were tattooed against their will...

God Knows Perfectly.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,072,311.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
‘For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. - Luke 12

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe in a pre-tribulation rapture theology so I would assume the mentally challenged would be raptured before they are subjected to anyone's wrath. It would be part of God's grace.

If not, then I assume s/he would get euthanized in the Antichrist's kingdom under the guise of human rights. Euthanasia is becoming legal in a few countries here in the west. Hitler and Stalin were pure evil when it came to undesirables so I'm guessing the Antichrist will up the ante but do it much more discretely since the mentally disabled would be beneath him much like how most people today consider the disabled beneath them.

It's all speculation on my part.

Many mentally challenged people are already largely murdered. More than 95 percent of down syndrome babies, and many babies with physical or mental defects are aborted and enter the kingdom ahead of time. i think it is Iceland that boasts about the fact that they have virtually no people with down syndrome in that country.

The Lord looks at the heart. Now most mentally challenged people i know are sweet people with innocent hearts and beautiful minds. i dare say i trust God to knows them inside out, but more often than not evil needs reasonable amounts of intelligence before it can flourish in the hearts and minds of God's kids. Not that mentally challenged people are sinless, but they are hardly ever inclined to do evil, and as far as i know them they don't participate in wicked scheming because their minds are not capable of doing that.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's theories that the microchip implants gaining popularity in Sweden right now are the prototypes for the MotB.

Medical RFID implants are not the Mark of the Beast, nor is the Beast currently with us.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the beast is first of all spiritually visible. Anyone working for worldly systems (right hand,) or any one using a worldly mind (forehead,) is numbered 666. Resisting to be numbered means you work for God's kingdom and you use a by God inspired mind and fight the worldly ways of doing things.

Peace

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0