Is the modern world the kingdom of the beast?

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my opinion the world is the kingdom of the beast. False doctrine is e everywhere because no one can buy or sell the truth in the beast kingdom. This doesn't necesarily mean that anyone has taken the mark of the beast however because Satan defeated them and they're dead. Colossians chapter 3 says that we died.

But I'm no Bible scholar and i can be wrong. What's your opinion?

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
In my opinion the world is tbe kingdom of the beast and its now.. false doctrine is e everywhere because no one can buy ir sell truth in the beast kingdom. This doesn't necesarily mean that anyone has taken the mark of tbe beast however because Satan defeated them and they're dead. Colossians chapter 3 says that we died.

Not one of our opinions matters a hoot! Our lives are like dust in the wind, here today and gone tomorrow. Our opinions don't even last that long sometimes.

You might be right, you might be wrong, and the way to learn the truth is to "Cease, Be Still, and Know that Adonai is Elohim" (that God is God). Be still and seek Him and ask Him for whatever it is you are needing to know the truth, to be alive in Jesus. No man can provide as He Does.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟137,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my opinion the world is the kingdom of the beast. False doctrine is e everywhere because no one can buy or sell the truth in the beast kingdom. This doesn't necesarily mean that anyone has taken the mark of the beast however because Satan defeated them and they're dead. Colossians chapter 3 says that we died.

Yes. Just look at the Grammys and the Eurovision stuff: Irish Musician promotes Demonic Stuff at Eurovision 2024

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not one of our opinions matters a hoot! Our lives are like dust in the wind, here today and gone tomorrow. Our opinions don't even last that long sometimes.

You might be right, you might be wrong, and the way to learn the truth is to "Cease, Be Still, and Know that Adonai is Elohim" (that God is God). Be still and seek Him and ask Him for whatever it is you are needing to know the truth, to be alive in Jesus. No man can provide as He Does.
I don't claim to know everything but it's more than an opinion, it's my belief

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟928,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

2 Cor 4:4 -- Satan is called "The god of this world"
Luke 4 "the world is mine - I give it to whomever I wish"

Luke 4:
. 6 And the devil said to Him, “I will give You all this domain and its glory, for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I want. 7 Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours.”

Matt 4:
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

Our battle today is against the devil - a very real and active enemy.

Eph 6:
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist on the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

1 Pet 5:
8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world. 10 After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

(Note the woman in Rev 12 is the church of God in all ages just as you see in Rom 11)
Rev 12:
9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers and sisters has been thrown down, the one who accuses them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. 12 For this reason, rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you with great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”

13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Cor 4:4 -- Satan is called "The god of this world"
Luke 4 "the world is mine - I give it to whomever I wish"

Luke 4:
. 6 And the devil said to Him, “I will give You all this domain and its glory, for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I want. 7 Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours.”

Matt 4:
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

Our battle today is against the devil - a very real and active enemy.

Eph 6:
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist on the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

1 Pet 5:
8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world. 10 After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

(Note the woman in Rev 12 is the church of God in all ages just as you see in Rom 11)
Rev 12:
9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers and sisters has been thrown down, the one who accuses them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. 12 For this reason, rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you with great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”

13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
Thanks

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0