Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I got a Star Wars pack off Steam. It comes with all the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games and a few others like Republic Commando and Knights of the Old Republic. I played the original Dark Forces for a bit this weekend. It looks very similar to the original Doom!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soaring Light

May 3, 2015
United States
✟15,354.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Currently replaying Child of Light on new game+/expert mode, which basically makes all the enemies crazy difficult while also making them give you more XP. Also allows to collect all the star dust, oculi, and so on again, while retaining all of your level stats, oculi, star dust, and potions from your last game.

I did find all the confessions already in my first game and I miss seeing them floating around. I might start a completely new game on a new file just to experience that again. I'm glad I can read them whenever I want in the pause menu though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.