Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm a strong leader who spends my time in the final frontier. I have a friend and co-worker who's very smart but emotionally distant. I kinda have a thing for ladies with green skin.
JTK, (STTOS).

I work for the Treasury Department, and with my partner investigate “goings on” throughout the country. We have special accommodations for travel and all sorts of tricksy-accoutrements to do our work; I mostly help because my partner is a camera-hog.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,901.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
JTK, (STTOS).

I work for the Treasury Department, and with my partner investigate “goings on” throughout the country. We have special accommodations for travel and all sorts of tricksy-accoutrements to do our work; I mostly help because my partner is a camera-hog.
Clue?

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟850,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm a strong leader who spends my time in the final frontier. I have a friend and co-worker who's very smart but emotionally distant. I kinda have a thing for ladies with green skin.
Specifically Kirk?

Spider-Man was the last one I did, by the way.

I’m a big orange cat who loves lasagna.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,238.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Specifically Kirk?
Yes. That's actually sorta been answered twice already, although in unusual ways. Maybe we should quote people to tell them when they give the right answer?
I’m a big orange cat who loves lasagna.
Garfield.

I'm a man of the sea. I like eating a certain vegetable that comes in cans. I'm trying to woo a girl who appears to suffer from anorexia.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes. That's actually sorta been answered twice already, although in unusual ways. Maybe we should quote people to tell them when they give the right answer?

Garfield.

I'm a man of the sea. I like eating a certain vegetable that comes in cans. I'm trying to woo a girl who appears to suffer from anorexia.
Popeye

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟850,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's no order, it's too confusing. I'm out
It does get confusing. I hope you'll give it another chance. When you guess, whether you're right or wrong, you can come up with a character of your own. It doesn't matter if there are several going on at once.

Reactions: dms1972
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It does get confusing. I hope you'll give it another chance. When you guess, whether you're right or wrong, you can come up with a character of your own. It doesn't matter if there are several going on at once.
I think your game is really fun and will work out. i just don't have the patience for it. Have fun:)

• Friendly
Reactions: dms1972
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think your game is really fun and will work out. i just don't have the patience for it. Have fun:)
Come on everyone, this is too fun a game to let it go by. How about putting it in a game forum thread? Set some rules and go:). I'll try again

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.