Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This game looked like fun on another site.

Rules:
1. Describe any fictional character from any media. Books, television or movies, theater, live action, or animated, comic books, comic strips, and folk legends are all acceptable.
2. The character can be of any species, whether human, animal, plant, hybrid, or alien.
3. Don’t make it too obvious, but also don’t make it so obscure that nobody else has heard of the character. No fair making up one of your own for the game.
4. No real people or animals. Fictional characters only.
5. Please do not use Biblical figures, as that would imply that the Bible is fictional, and this is a Christian site above all else.
6. The next player guesses the character and then describes another one. No big deal if the guess is wrong. You can come back in and correct them, but the game moves on anyway.
7. If nobody can guess, keep giving clues until someone does, or you can say who it is and try a different character. We don’t want to hold the game up for too long.

To start off:

I wear half of a sailor suit and have a distinctive voice that some people don’t understand well. I am prone to temper. My three nephews spend a lot of time with me. My girlfriend Daisy likewise raises her three nieces.

Reactions: dms1972

saffron park

The Gom Jabbar, the High-Handed Enemy
Aug 17, 2012
[!] Upstate [!] New York
✟13,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Shadow

Some of my favorite hobbies are destroying Tokyo occasionally and, uh, well, that's about it really.
Old Godzilla was hopping around, Tokoyo city like a big playground.

I was framed for collaborating with Napoleon and escaped to get revenge on those responsible.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟846,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Edmond Dantes, the Count of Monte Cristo.

As a teenager in Queens, NY, I acquired a special power by accident. I made plans to become rich by performing tricks, and I was so focused on that, I couldn't be bothered when the police asked me to help them stop a criminal. Oh, how I wish I had helped. That criminal went on to murder my uncle. Because I feel guilty for my part in the tragedy, I now use my special powers to fight crime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟846,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Edmond Dantes, the Count of Monte Cristo.

As a teenager in Queens, NY, I acquired a special power by accident. I made plans to become rich by performing tricks, and I was so focused on that, I couldn't be bothered when the police asked me to help them stop a criminal. Oh, how I wish I had helped. That criminal went on to murder my uncle. Because I feel guilty for my part in the tragedy, I now use my special powers to fight crime.
Does he have a partner?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm a strong leader who spends my time in the final frontier. I have a friend and co-worker who's very smart but emotionally distant. I kinda have a thing for ladies with green skin.
Star trek

Upvote 0