WI
✟126,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Man, I love AI, when it is used for wholesome stuff. Here is an example of Mistral 7B (a free, open-weights AI run privately and locally on my laptop, though it burns through my battery, as artificial intelligence is electricity intensive) writing a fictional news article. Not sure if this belongs in the Tech forum, or the Writer's Guild section.

Prompt: Write a fictional news article from the Idaho Gazette about how a kid with autism got free year-long supply of Red Robin because of a nice deed he did for the restaurant's employee. Be sure to display the author's full name, and publishing date for the article, set in the year 2026.

Mistral 7B AI:

Title: "Red Robin Rewards Kind-Hearted Autistic Boy with Year-Long Supply of Gourmet Burgers"
Author: Samantha Thompson, Idaho Gazette Reporter
Publishing Date: March 15, 2026

In a heartwarming display of generosity and kindness, Red Robin Restaurant in Boise, Idaho, surprised a local 10-year-old boy named Ethan with a free year-long supply of gourmet burgers. Ethan, who was diagnosed with autism at the age of four, became a local hero last week when he noticed that one of the restaurant's employees, Maria Rodriguez, dropped her badge during a busy shift.

Instead of keeping it for himself, Ethan, who visits the Red Robin restaurant frequently with his parents, immediately returned it to Maria. His selfless act did not go unnoticed. When Maria's supervisor learned about Ethan's kind deed, they decided to express their gratitude in a unique way.

"Red Robin is all about creating unforgettable experiences for our guests, and Ethan certainly did that for us," said Red Robin's Regional Manager, John Doe. "We wanted to recognize his thoughtfulness and make sure he feels welcome every time he visits our restaurant."

The regional manager worked with the corporate office to grant Ethan a free year-long supply of Red Robin's delicious burgers. Ethan, who is known for his love for the restaurant's burgers, was thrilled when his parents took him back to Red Robin to share the news.

"Ethan was so excited when we told him that he could have a burger every time we go to Red Robin," said Ethan's mother, Lisa Johnson. "He couldn't believe it, and it was a wonderful surprise for all of us."

Ethan's story has touched the hearts of many in the Boise community, inspiring others to follow his example of kindness and consideration for others. Maria, the employee whose badge Ethan returned, was equally moved by his actions.

"I was so impressed by Ethan's honesty and thoughtfulness," Maria said. "He truly made my day, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to work at a place that values such kindness."

Red Robin's generous gesture has reminded everyone of the importance of small acts of kindness and the power they have to create a ripple effect of positivity. Ethan's story serves as a reminder that even the smallest actions can make a significant impact on people's lives.

Info about Mistral 7B: Mistral 7B

1715225390904.png