What Does the Bible say about Sunday 1st Day of Week VS Seventh Day SABBATH~ WHICH IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGODBELIEVERlove1stfaith2

SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND TRUTH - THE BIBLE IS TRUTH
Site Supporter
Jul 7, 2010
BERMUDA
Visit site
✟50,602.00
Country
Bermuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
:clap:
Isaiah 66:22-23
“For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make shall remain before me, says the Lord, so shall your offspring and your name remain. From new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the Lord. " .......
Revelation 14:12 ESV /
"Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus. " .......
Genesis 2:2-3
And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done. So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation. .......
WHY Jews and Christians (GENTILES ) still kept the SABBATH EVEN after the death and resurrections of CHRIST?
Acts 13:42-43 King James Version (KJV)
42 "And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath."
43 "Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.".......
CONCLUSION
IS THE SABBATH ONLY FOR JEWS/? After studying and praying therefore the SABBATH IN THE bible, it is for everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.