Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Sword-In-Hand said:
Be forewarned that the book has improper language at times.

Oh my virgin ears:o

Seriously, at my age - there isn't much I haven't heard. Sadly, my 21 year old daughter has probably heard more at her university.:sigh:

edie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aReformedPatriot

Ron Paul for President!
Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
The Purpose Driven Life. Great reading.

I didn't like that book at all.

A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Best Investment Advice for the New Century by Burton G. Malkiel.

This book was reccomended to me by UofL's finance dept. head. It's been very enlightening, and quite fun actually.

Reactions: daveleau
Upvote 0

coveredwife

Mar 15, 2006
✟7,742.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:wave: I haven't been around for a while i had a ton of computer issues but what a way to come back, i finally have something to say:amen:

I am reading numerous books too,:blush:
1) KJV
2) Women making a difference in marriage by lana Parker
3)Becoming the noble woman God's master plan for the Ideal Wife and mother by Anita Young
4) Diet for a small PLanet by Frances Moore Lappe`

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve been reading (although I have fallen behind some), The One Year Chronological Bible (NIV).

Tend to keep skip around to more than one book at a time, although I make more progress in a book if I don’t. Also think it may be important to focus on taking time to read, even if time doesn't always allow for finishing every book that's started.

Lately been reading some of Mao: The Unknown Story and Darwin’s God: Evolution and the Problem of Evil.

Tonight I thought I might read some of Christianity and the Celts.

Recently purchased The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus and would like to read it in its entirety.

Upvote 0