What are you itching to cook?

Peacemonger

Dec 11, 2005
✟16,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
On behalf of men everywhere, we're onto your little tricks. Posting in a singles forum and showing off your awesome cooking talents, knowing full well that guys like this is such a cheap ploy to win us over. Well, guess what, women? We're not that gullible. :cool:

Oh, and pass the gingerbread and roast pork. :p

Upvote 0
O

okiemommy26

On behalf of men everywhere, we're onto your little tricks. Posting in a singles forum and showing off your awesome cooking talents, knowing full well that guys like this is such a cheap ploy to win us over. Well, guess what, women? We're not that gullible. :cool:

You know that is funny being a man started the thread lol!

Upvote 0

Llauralin

Senior Veteran
Mar 23, 2005
Prizren, Kosova
✟10,831.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

^_^
Speaking of which, do most guys like it when girls offer to cook for them?

Upvote 0

Mashavu

Oct 1, 2005
Central Ohio
✟217.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
^_^
Honey, I hope not....because I can't cook to save my life!! I've been extremely fortunate in that the men I've dated have been more than willing to make up for my lack of cullinary skills.

Every so often, like now, I'll get an itch in my pants to make something simple....like the Pho I'm going to try next week. Other than that...I just don't enjoy cooking (and don't do it all that well).

So, unless a man is willing to live off of Beanie Weenie for the rest of our natural married lives, he'd better know how to use a spatula!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
^_^
To some of us "older" guys...
A home cooked meal...even if it is simply hamburger helper...is a sure fire way to our hearts.

It really doesn't matter if I can cook better than she can...it is the effort that she went to that more than makes up for any lack of culinary ability...

(I used to cook for a living)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.