United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
View attachment 332363
Tried something new with tacos tonight. Used straight up tofu with some seasoning for the meat instead of processed fake meat. Made a vegan queso out of potato and carrots in place of cheddar cheese. Used extreme 30 calorie tortillas in place of the regular super high calorie ones. Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised! I think I need to figure out how to season the tofu a little better, but overall it tasted great and was way less calories/way more nutritious!
That does look tasty!

Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟100,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
tempImagesuAZ62.jpg

Not super exciting, but my meal for the week was chili and it's been cozy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if you guys have it where you are but I've been eating nutmeat from the can. It's kind of got the texture of dogfood and given that I'm eating it from the can it comes in doubly so, however the macros on it are insanely good. It's almost perfect fats & protein, little carbs and sugar which allows you to have oats, wholemeal bread or something in the morning worry free and it's also vegetarian which is tops.

Upvote 0